Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Am Here To Help For Android Issues. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am Here To Help For Android Issues. (8438 Views)

Quick ways to fix Android issues / Gionee M6/android Issues / Android Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
NB:This thread is mainly for android Software, Rom, Application issues and many Relating to Android Softwares. And Pls have in mind that am not Mr. Know all and have this in mind that am here strictly for android issues you might be encountered with, that's really frustrating you.
You can ask me and I will respond to you even when am not online but trust me I do visit every time, so I will respond to any request in a short time of posting.
Pls no insult at all cos it always depress my initiation to help.
So let's start by dropping any issues and let's see how we can really give it the best solution to tackle the mess..

For Latest updates on Android Reviews!!!! visit [url]latestxpose..com[/url]

Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
pls i want cool fonts for my tecno Y6 without bricking
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 3:34am On Aug 04, 2016
badoi:
pls i want cool fonts for my tecno Y6
without bricking
what font type have you used before?
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2016
descrisom:
i just installed a font pack and used ifont
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2016
descrisom:
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Onaorpemeepo: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Please, help. I don't know if you can help me cause mine is related to my bbm on my Android phone. It shows connected but I've not been able to accept or send invites.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Onaorpemeepo:
Please, help. I don't know if you can help me cause mine is related to my bbm on my Android phone. It shows connected but I've not been able to accept or send invites.
did you upgrade your bbm from older version to latest version? not that you downloaded and install latest version directly....
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2016
badoi:

and is the ifont not working for you?
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by kecee99(m): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2016
descrisom:
NB:This thread is mainly for android Software, Rom, Application issues and many Relating to Android Softwares. And Pls have in mind that am not Mr. Know all and have this in mind that am here strictly for android issues you might be encountered with, that's really frustrating you.
You can ask me and I will respond to you even when am not online but trust me I do visit every time, so I will respond to any request in a short time of posting.
So let's start by dropping any issues and let's see how we can really give it the best solution to tackle the mess..

My tecno Y6 randomly operates itself. Any solution?
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Onaorpemeepo: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2016
No, I didn't. I just bought d phone, it's d version that came with the phone
descrisom:

did you upgrade your bbm from older version to latest version? not that you downloaded and install latest version directly....
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Onaorpemeepo:
No, I didn't. I just bought d phone, it's d version that came with the phone
Clear the cache of the app and unstall it completely and re install the latest version from playstore
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2016
kecee99:
My tecno Y6 randomly operates itself. Any solution?
Explain how its operating itself...maybe touchpad problem
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Thundeh(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Boss, please my memory card of 8gig is showing zero space even when everything I have on it is 4gig (total summation). Meanwhile I have like 10gig space on phone memory but cannot download on it directly anytime I want to. Kindly assist.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thundeh:
Boss, please my memory card of 8gig is showing zero space even when everything I have on it is 4gig (total summation). Meanwhile I have like 10gig space on phone memory but cannot download on it directly anytime I want to. Kindly assist.
On the memory card issues...
Insert the memory card to a clean pc,
Go to control panel on the pc and click on folder option and tick,on second tab of folder option, click show hidden foldersn go back to you memory card space and open it you suppose to find the folders hidden on your mmc.
On you phone space, what type of browser are you using?
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Thundeh(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2016
Thanks for your response boss. I will do as you instructed as regards the Mc issue later today. I use UC browser for my download and also download on tubemate.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Thundeh(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2016
descrisom:

On the memory card issues...
Insert the memory card to a clean pc,
Go to control panel on the pc and click on folder option and tick,on second tab of folder option, click show hidden foldersn go back to you memory card space and open it you suppose to find the folders hidden on your mmc.
On you phone space, what type of browser are you using?
Thanks for your response boss. I will do as
you instructed as regards the Mc issue later
today. I'm using UC browser for all my download
and also download on tubemate. And error is same on both. Please advise
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Holyfield1(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2016
descrisom:

I got this Samsung Galaxy S6, And I've been using it since 2 months ago, Just 2 days ago it started having these problems
1.Restarts itself everytime
2.Fulls within 5 minutes of charging even if it's at 0%
3.Battery drains faster: Whenever it restarts the battery will just drain from 100% to 17% till it off
4.I tried using the fingerprint lock and believe me any other person fingerprint unlock my phone, I was like WTF....I was confused and thought it's fake until I went on youtube to check it all and realised it's the original one, A bro told me the Operating system (OS) could be corrupt and the battery ain't faulty....Just now,I'm considering formating it or hard reset....What could be the fault bro?..I would be very glad if you can proffer a solution cox I've been depressed as I couldn't even use my phone for anything.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Holyfield1:
I got this Samsung Galaxy S6, And I've been using it since 2 months ago, Just 2 days ago it started having these problems
1.Restarts itself everytime
2.Fulls within 5 minutes of charging even if it's at 0%
3.Battery drains faster: Whenever it restarts the battery will just drain from 100% to 17% till it off
4.I tried using the fingerprint lock and believe me any other person fingerprint unlock my phone, I was like WTF....I was confused and thought it's fake until I went on youtube to check it all and realised it's the original one, A bro told me the Operating system (OS) could be corrupt and the battery ain't faulty....Just now,I'm considering formating it or hard reset....What could be the fault bro?..I would be very glad if you can proffer a solution cox I've been depressed as I couldn't even use my phone for anything.

To my own fact on this, your OS is not good and and might be corrupted...with the fact that the finger print responds to everybody.
What I will suggest for you is to flash the rom with a clean one using odin software..
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by gbeseun(m): 12:07am On Aug 06, 2016
my infinx hot is very very slow in programme response,I have deleted apps as many time as possible and its still very slow in response ,I have done hard reset and xet factory reset no solution. can u be of help
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Holyfield1(m): 4:28am On Aug 06, 2016
descrisom:

To my own fact on this, your OS is not good and and might be corrupted...with the fact that the finger print responds to everybody.
What I will suggest for you is to flash the rom with a clean one using odin software..
How do I go about it...Please I'm clueless
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Holyfield1:
How do I go about it...Please I'm clueless
I will prefer you seek more tutorials or give it to experts to help you flash the rom...or if you are around ile- ife ...I can do that for you
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
gbeseun:
my infinx hot is very very slow in programme response,I have deleted apps as many time as possible and its still very slow in response ,I have done hard reset and xet factory reset no solution. can u be of help

you can find a custom ROm
some devices that are no longer being updated to newer stock rom version which might contain some modifications to make you device run faster, custom
ROMs are a way of getting a newer version of Android. You
can also find custom ROMs that dispense with bloatware
entirely and offer some interesting tweaks and
modifications. You’ll need to do some research to find the
right custom ROM for you.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
gbeseun:

Or you can try below

Go to Settings > Developer Options.
2. Scroll down and look for Window animation scale,
Transition animation scale, and Animator duration
scale.
3. Adjust the scale for the animation you want. The greater
the number, the slower the animation (and the longer
you have to wait).
So increase the scale of animation...it will really help you device to run faster... But make sure you enable developer option before doing that.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Holyfield1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
descrisom:

I will prefer you seek more tutorials or give it to experts to help you flash the rom...or if you are around ile- ife ...I can do that for you
Wow,I can try that...U won't believe my phone got 5GB ROM
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Elsquidme(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
I need a stock rom for tecno N3 or Tecno P3 which has an android version 2.3.7. thanks
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Elsquidme:
I need a stock rom for tecno N3 or Tecno P3 which has an android version 2.3.7. thanks
For Tecno N3 https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9srKhKuVIMnVzdNRWRkMjVKQk0 it is just 88mb.
and for tecno P3https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B9srKhKuVIMnRVppdktYOG90N2c 190mb
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Orlandihno(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Help my Sony Xperia P is not sending neither receiving messages recently and I've tried to delete some old messages hoping it'll free a space but all efforts prove abortive, even my brother' Sony Xperia (can't remember d make) is experiencing d same recently too, what's d cause? any solution?
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pls my LG korea use is not recognizing some mtn ussd code like *606#
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2016
Orlandihno:
Help my Sony Xperia P is not sending neither receiving messages recently and I've tried to delete some old messages hoping it'll free a space but all efforts prove abortive, even my brother' Sony Xperia (can't remember d make) is experiencing d same recently too, what's d cause? any solution?

unfortunately I don't know much about this issues cos I don't always use Sony xperia smartphone but you can try this method below...

Press and hold volume up key+ power button together until phone restart.If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. In Idle mode, open the application list and selectSettings → Privacy → Factory data reset → Reset phone → Erase everything.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2016
dancok:
Pls my LG korea use is not recognizing some mtn ussd code like *606#

what android OS version is on your phone and have you ever try to upgrade it.
..?
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by danieldinho: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2016
I have two issues first issue, tecno h6 bluetooth, wifi and hotspot turns on but am not able to pair and connect with other devices, i cant connect to a hotspot and my hotspot cannot share to othet devices, the only means i get files now is from a straight download or usb cord via pc. Second issues can u give me a detail guide on how to update my lg g2 to marsgmallow nb i have cwm recovery already installed previous method i tried ending up in a blank screen and i had to revert back to stock via flashing with lg flassh tools.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2016
descrisom:

what android OS version is on your phone and have you ever try to upgrade it. ..?
jelly bean 4.4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 / 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number / Airtel Introduces New 3gb Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.