Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

75,000 Wheat Farmers To Benefit From Cbn’s Loan – Official - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 75,000 Wheat Farmers To Benefit From Cbn’s Loan – Official (5145 Views)

250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires / Ganduje Inspects Wheat, Rice And Tomatoes Farms In Kano (Photos) / CBN Grants Loan To 75,000 Wheat Farmers To Boost Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75,000 Wheat Farmers To Benefit From Cbn’s Loan – Official by LuvU2: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pavore9:

What do you intend to get involved in?
Hi good evening
Sorry for the bother. Pls i plead for your vote of my candidate,Falconey this saturday. You are free to check my signature for details.

I would keep u posted so u dont work urself up when searching for the voting thread.

Awaiting ur reply dear

1 Like

Re: 75,000 Wheat Farmers To Benefit From Cbn’s Loan – Official by LydayBobo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pavore9:

Where is the location and do you have access to water all year round where it is?
Ibadan. Yes I have access to water. There's a stream at the base of the farm we normally catch fish
Re: 75,000 Wheat Farmers To Benefit From Cbn’s Loan – Official by Pavore9: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2016
LydayBobo:
Ibadan. Yes I have access to water. There's a stream at the base of the farm we normally catch fish

Where do veggies like cucumber, cabbage, lettuce aubergibes etc sold in Ibadan brought in from?
Re: 75,000 Wheat Farmers To Benefit From Cbn’s Loan – Official by mikolo80: 2:39am On Oct 25, 2016
pyxon:
So why did he target wheat that is only grown in the North and not palm or cashew grown in the south. Abi na only north get Agric sector??
wheat grows in 6 months
Palm takes 4 years
Who cashew epp
Re: 75,000 Wheat Farmers To Benefit From Cbn’s Loan – Official by mikolo80: 2:40am On Oct 25, 2016
pyxon:
Oga, cattle was chosen yesterday wheat was chosen today, groundnut will be chosen tomorrow and thats how this government will focus on the north at the expense of the south till their tenure finishes
when southerner was there, what did they do for south. Abeg let somebody benefit so that next time we will give ourself brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Earmarks N600m To Compensate Farmers Affected By Bird Flu / Benue Farmers 2021 Farming Season Let's Meet Up / Man Shows Off His Farm Produce, Thanks Buhari For Telling Nigerians To Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.