Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,779 members, 7,841,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money (14705 Views)

NNPC Diverting Fuel Through DAPMA To Cause Scarcity –IPMAN / On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Orubebe again?
Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2016
#wewillnottakethis

Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by Awaja(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Don't you notice how every being that was vocal during Jonathan's regime are been bullied and charged for kwaruption? this selective war against kwaruption will change navigation after 2019,coz I know APC won't smell that center again, expect lie, Amaechi, and the rest of them to ruk slam(smell rod) after serving.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by Naijiant: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by erico2k2(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2016
bittertruthz:

Anybody living around the axis? Please show us some photos of the road Orubebe collected money for.
Especially the warri Bayelsa axis
Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by Semper247(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2016
yanshDoctor:
enough of all this bullsh.it a cup of rice is now N100 no more buying of time or diverting the country problem away from the media people are Hungry and you are talking about court charges.

It is not compulsory to eat rice, go and drink garri if u are hungry. That 2billion orubebe stole was enough to fix u and ur community for decades if invested in rice.

Stop crying, u hear?

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by erico2k2(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Semper247:

It is not compulsory to eat rice, go and drink garri if u are hungry. That 2billion orubebe stole was enough to fix u and ur community for decades if invested in rice.

Stop crying, u hear?
Ahahah U r heartless grin
Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by Icecream4U(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Jega padi grin
Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by Fourwinds: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2016
ucee64:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment to find an awkward moment but there isn't any, and still you're reading this comment and you're starting to realise it says nothing important and you just wasted a couple of seconds of your life but you're still reading and you don't even know why. That's awkward... You should give me a like for wasting your time.
Rubbish nonsense
Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by obailala(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Ochendo3:
MR president stop wasting time fightin corruption it has no ending.... Funds are stil been moved.... Nna nwokem fight somtin els....
EFCC and ICPC are the ones fighting corruption. Buhari does not have to fold his sleeves and walk into the streets looking for corruption to fight; EFCC and ICPC are independently doing what they were set up to do and these agencies doing their job does not interfere with other agencies or ministries carrying out their functions.
Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by Annalise(f): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2016
midolian:
Now I know better what that election drama's all about. That lunatic display wasn't done out of the love he had for his fellow hat-man. It was all for himself.
Gbam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by Tonybanji(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2016
Baba Orubebe, I will not take this. No wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by jiveman(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2016
So, them don finally catch me:

Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by goldtooth: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2016
I just remembered the drama on collation day. "We will not take it"
Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by Daplux4: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2016
yanshDoctor:
enough of all this bullsh.it a cup of rice is now N100 no more buying of time or diverting the country problem away from the media people are Hungry and you are talking about court charges.

Leave them they are still campaigning, they will continue to campaign up to 2019
Confused President and confused supporters
Selective Justice while obasanjos 3rd term bid are there before confused buhari

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by GOFRONT(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2016
They are the cause of Insufficient yams in d market.....they ar cause of Hardship n hunger in da land
Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by davesd: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
ORUBEBE?. Let me seat and watch in 3D mode. More accusational links will show up in the cause of the interview. Seat and watch as the real drama will be coming up soon.
Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by demoore1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE DASUKI IS? THIS COUNTRY IS AMAZINGLY AND FANTASTICALLY DOOMED IF YOU ARE NOT FROM THE PRIVILEGED TRIBE.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by erico2k2(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
demoore1:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE DASUKI IS? THIS COUNTRY IS AMAZINGLY AND FANTASTICALLY DOOMED IF YOU ARE NOT FROM THE PRIVILEGED TRIBE.
U suppose know say that nah scam from the day DSS failed to bring him to court that's wen I concluded this govt is playing pokamon with our lives
Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by udokafireyahoo: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
midolian:
Orubebe in Fresh Troubles, Accused of Diverting N1.9bn Meant for Compensation of Residents

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/03/orubebe-in-fresh-troubles-accused-of-diverting-n1-9bn-meant-for-compensation-of-residents/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Honestly I want to see ORUBEBE go to jail over this very diversion of fund meant for EKET ORON ROAD part of east way road to serve as a deterrent to others not to Bleep with Ekid PEOPLE RIGHT
Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by udokafireyahoo: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kaybee14:
Here we go again.

I honestly want to see ORUBEBE go to jail to serve as a deterrent to others rogues of public fund especially when it as to do with EKID people,I want to testify in court over this diversion of fund meant for this road.EKET ORON ROAD of section 4 of East west road.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by Tonybanji(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Oga Orubebe indeed
Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
midolian:
Now I know better what that election drama's all about. That lunatic display wasn't done out of the love he had for his fellow hat-man. It was all for himself.

Hat Man

lols

my guy u be real comedian
I Love your sense of humour

Hatman sounds like Batman and in all sincerity he always looks like the Batman with hat on especially when he is in all black
Re: Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money by baresywood(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
*Why most States can't pay salaries of workers and the many ills of our economy.* THIS IS AN ASSESSMENT ON AN INSTITUTION WITH ALL POLITICAL PARTIES. *NOT A DISCUSSION ON ANY POLITICAL PARTY.*

21 senators currently receive pensions from government as ex-governors and deputy governors.

The current senators who once served as governors are *Bukola Saraki* of Kwara, *Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso* of Kano, *Kabiru Gaya* of Kano, *Godswill Akpabio* of Akwa Ibom, *Theodore Orji* of Abia, *Abdullahi Adamu* of Nasarawa, *Sam Egwu* of Ebonyi, *Shaaba Lafiagi* of Kwara, *Joshua Dariye* of Plateau *Jonah Jang* of Plateau, *Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko* of Sokoto, *Ahmed Sani Yarima* of Zamfara, *Danjuma Goje* of Gombe, *Bukar Abba Ibrahim* of Yobe, *Adamu Aliero* of Kebbi, *George Akume* of Benue and *Isiaka Adeleke* of Osun.

*The former deputy governors in the Senate*
are *Ms Biodun Olujimi* of Ekiti and *Enyinaya Harcourt Abaribe* of Abia. *Danladi Abubakar Sani* served as the acting governor of Taraba state.

Many *former governors* are also in Buhari's Cabinet as Ministers. This includes: *Ngige, Fayemi, Amaechi and Fashola (SAN)*

In Akwa Ibom State, the law provides that ex governors and deputy governors receive pension equivalent to the salaries of the incumbent. The package also includes a new official car and a utility vehicle every four years; one personal aide; a cook, chauffeurs and security guards for the governor at a sum not exceeding N5 million per month and N2.5 million for his deputy governor.

In Rivers, the law provides 100 percent of annual basic salaries for the ex-governor and deputy, one residential house for the former governor “anywhere of his choice in Nigeria”; one residential house anywhere in Rivers for the deputy, three cars for the ex-governor every four years and two cars for the deputy every four years.

It is alledged that in Lagos, a former governor will get two houses, one in Lagos and another in Abuja, estimated at N500 million in Lagos and N700 million in Abuja. He also receives six new cars to be replaced every three years; a furniture allowance of 300 percent of annual salary to be paid every two years, and a N30 million pension annually for life.

This is the reality for all the 21 ex govenors and deputy governors who are currently serving as senators. This same is also true of ex governors who are now serving as Ministers.

NOW I ASK:
How many years did these guys serve their states as governors and deputy governors? Is it more than 8years? Is that a reason to be entitled to these *bogus and mind bugling* pensions for life? Even if they are entitled to pension for life, must it be so outrageous? Do they have two heads? A man puts in 35years of his life in service, he ends up with a fraction of his earnings as pension. Some politician does 8years and for life he doesn't have to work again.

As if that is not enough: HOW on earth can any public servant with conscience collect salaries and allowances as a senator or minister, and still have the audacity to claim pensions equivalent to the salaries of a serving governor in Nigeria?

IT ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE......

Once you are elected a senator or appointed a minister, *you must forfeit any pension accruing to you from government at any level until you vacate office.* This should also apply to senators collecting military pensions like former Senate President *David Mark.*
Yet these senators are in the Senate that is inviting the current finance minister to discuss the recession of Nigeria's economy. *A senator pockets approximately 30 million naira monthly as salary and allowances.* Our so called *"honourables"* are *NOT* interested in making laws that could restructure our country into economically autonomous federating States/Regions to save the country from sectional agitations that is threatening to destroy Nigeria. Why should they? They are feeding fat the way things are now. The sad and hopeless situation is that the rest of Nigerians are busy arguing based on party, and ethnic affiliations while these enemies of state continue to rape us.

Do you know that it costs tax payers *290m Naira yearly to maintain each member of our National Assembly* in a country where nothing works & 80% of the population earn below 300 Naira a day? A *working day earning* of a senator is MORE than a yearly income of a doctor; it's more than the salary of 42 Army generals or 48 professors or 70 commissioners of police or more than twice the pay of the US president or 9times the salary of US congressmen.

Please say NO to this looting of Nigeria in the name of democracy by sending this text to at least 5 others.

*I believe this country must have a referendum on salaries of all our law makers.* This must happen very quickly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Bags Africa Achievers Award At The Uk Parliament In London. / Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam / Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.