Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,160 members, 7,845,818 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Jesus Is Just A False Christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Just A False Christ (5712 Views)

Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet? / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Scholar8200(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2016
AmenRa1:

Jesus, in all his “God incarnate” wisdom, contradicts himself:

Jesus consistently contradicts himself concerning his Godly status. “I and my father are one.” (John 14:28) Also see Philippians 2:5-6 Those verses lead us to believe that he is a part of the trinity and equal to his father being a manifestation of him. Yet, Jesus also made many statements that deny he is the perfect men, much less God incarnate. Take the following for example: “Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God” (Matthew 19:17). “My father if greater then I.” (John 14:28) Also see Matthew 24:26 Clearly, Jesus is denouncing the possibility of him being the Messiah in those three verses.

Jesus said, “whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire” (Matthew 5:22). Yet, he himself did so repeatedly, as Matthew 23:17-19 and Luke 11:40 & 12:20 show. Clearly Jesus should be in danger of hell too?

Does Jesus support peace, or war? Matthew 5:39 “Resist not evil, but whoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.” Also note Matthew 6:38-42 & 26:52 where Jesus teaches non-resistance, Non-violence. Now read (Luke 22:36-37) Where Jesus commands people to take arms for a coming conflict. (John 2:15) Jesus uses a whip to physically drive people out of the temple.

Matthew 15:24 Jesus said, “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of lsrael,”. This would of course mean that he is here only to save the Jews. The scriptures repeatedly back up this notion that Christ is savior to the Jews and not the gentiles (see Romans 16:17, Revelations 14:3-4 & John 10). The contradiction lies in what Jesus later tells his followers: “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations” (Matthew 28:19).

Can we hate our kindred? Luke 14:26 Jesus says “If any man come unto me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brother, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he can not be my disciple.” John 3:15 “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer.” Also see Ephesians 6:22, 5:25, & Matthew 15:4

Even many of the staunchest defenders of Jesus admit that his comment in Matthew 10:34 (“I came not to send peace but a sword”) contradicts verses such as Matthew 26:52 (“Put up again thy sword into his place: for all that take the sword shall perish with the sword”). [/b]

I should expect you to misunderstand these.

Staunchest defenders of Jesus cheesy! Mention their names!

Anyway Matthew verse 35-37 describes what 34 meant!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by otemanuduno: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2016
felixomor:

U r quoting people's articles and u claim someone else is deceived. SMH

Pls how do u urself know u av not been deceived?

Just asking.
How will I be quoting from people's article when I already have the revelation and I now know exactly how yeshua(faulkin) was born and who his actual father is. When he died and how he died. I will show you how Faulkin(Yeshua) was born right now.

ADSPIRAMEN 7:1-

[b]CHAPTER SEVEN
THE FIRSTBORN OF THE LIVING

1. Mother Earthus was fed up with the intimidations of Nymphidis(Yahweh) such that she decided to walk far away from him.

2. We, the sons of God, begged her to stay and she obliged. However, I suggested to her that she reduced her pulling force buried in the earth such that its impact does not go too far.

3. Earthus agreed and decreased the impact of the force by two-third such that the impact do not get felt in the second stairs of space.

4. Nymphidis(Yahweh) soon began to compel Murmoh to approach Earthus and lie with her (in those days no one had lain with the opposite gender).

5. Murmoh was afraid to do it until Nymphidis convinced him to do it.

6. I heard Reverad when he said that this is acceptable to him, Nymphidis said.

7. But he mentioned your name, not Murmoh's name. He said that you should do it, not Murmoh, Chimides defended Murmoh his friend.

8. Yes the great Reverad said so, but I feel that since Murmoh has done nothing all his life, then this should be his first feat, Nymphidis said.

9. Now Nymphidis(Yahweh) was only clever, for he feared doing it himself.

10. Nymphidis convinced us all into accepting that Murmoh was the right son of God to do that.

11. Murmoh wept and trembled as he entered in with Mother Earthus and slept with her, thereby taking away her long-kept virginity.

12. Murmoh was cold after doing it and he wept as he felt great power had gone out of him. He told it to us and we all laughed.

13. How was the taste of it? Nymphidis asked playfully.

14. I felt I have lost some of my powers, Murmoh complained.

15. What use is power to you, O Murmoh? Nymphidis raised up his voice. You only store power without using them.

16. Murmoh kept silent for a week in sorrow for he felt guilty doing it with Earthus.

17. Earthus soon began to have her womb rise up and we feared that the liquid released into her body by Murmoh was only a poison to her soul.

18. We were all amazed when a giant homo with furs arose. Earthus had given birth.

19. The furs were dark like scarlet and the creature seemed too ugly for our liking. He had some resemblance to Murmoh who was black in complexion too(the only one among us who was having a dark complexion).

20. Thus we had the first homo to be born by flesh and not by the impact of the bang. He is called Faulkin(Yeshua), the firstborn of all creatures.

21. Faulkin(Yeshua), was of great stature as he grew. Soon we began to see Mother Earthus' womb rise again after a while.

22. We had no idea who impregnated her this time around but Murmoh said he had no idea who did this at this time.

23. Mother Earthus herself testified that she did not know who slept with her because she was probably drunk with wine from Chimides' vineyard.

24. It went down thus until Earthus gave birth to a female of her kind. She looked fair and beautiful enough that we were all tempted to claim it as ours.

25. Nymphidis and Ephradite claimed they own it. Chimides claimed it too but I and Murmoh kept silent about it.

26. A great conflict ensued between Ephradite and Nymphidis over the ownership of baby Waldis, according to the name she was called by Mother Earthus herself.

27. Faulkin(Yeshua) himself loved baby Waldis so much that he fell in love with her.

28. Ephradite and Nymphidis fought over the ownership of Waldis for over a decade.

29. Nymphidis fought with fire, thunder and lightnings while Ephradite fought majorly with his reptiles--serpents and worms.

30. In the fight, Nymphidis set his fire on Ephradite's serpents and worms but only the serpents died while the worms survived.

31. Ephradite began to think that the same thing which killed his beasts in space must have been responsible for the death of the serpents in the fire, but his worms did not die again in the fire too.

32. Their fights ended after Faulkin and Waldis were suddenly discovered missing.

33. Nymphidis thought Faulkin must have taken Waldis away into a faraway place for her safety, but I, Eartum, thought Faulkin must have taken her away to have her as his own alone because I perceived he loved her greatly.

34. Earthus mourned the loss of her children for days which rolled into years.[/b]

All these things you see here happened billions of years back, when Melchizedek(the first king of Jerusalem was not yet made. All of them have died and are in other realms, including Yahweh, but the things which happened during their lifetimes are what they minister into the hearts of the writers(scribes), painting them in their own styles. Yeshua didn't die on the cross millions of years back. He escaped death by hanging and fled to the border of Egypt where he died. This same Yeshua is what Eusebius packaged his adulterated story for us as Jesus Christ whom many worship as a god today, but he never existed in our own world at all. He died millions of years back in Sodom-Egypt, which was the border of Egypt then.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO DECLARE THE CONTENTS IN ALL THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS SINCE THE TIME OF THE BIG BANG TO OUR PRESENT WORLD, AND NO god(not even yahweh) can stop ME, because I HAVE BEEN DESTINED TO FULFILL MY MINISTRY ON EARTH.

ALL GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2016
undecided cry kiss lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad angry grin cheesy wink smiley
One Decision I have made!..I will never argue about my faith and beleifs with any religious or Atheist person!..

The Devil knows better,, but he still choose to lie!!..
I hold fast to what I believe regardless of the fact that u don't accept it...But I tell u..one day u will..either in this world or beyond..
JESUS IS LORD, KING OF KINGS, AnD THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD..

So instead of arguing..-i will just come and Book Space just like I'm about to do now..and I.
......cheesy
檗寥寥無幾何時間接受到底部分析出版本身

庭園藝術語言論文化學生活動力量產品質疑問題目前

竹山

Which means....
wink

..... La derail la thread...la post le better way la come

.....QRSTU...
VWXYZ..

Oya clap for me..

Bridgetania..(Member- space Bookers Assocciation, Calabar Branch)...cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by felixomor: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

How will I be quoting from people's article when I already have the revelation and I now know exactly how yeshua(faulkin) was born and who his actual father is. When he died and how he died. I will show you how Faulkin(Yeshua) was born right now.

ADSPIRAMEN 7:1-

[b]CHAPTER SEVEN
THE FIRSTBORN OF THE LIVING

1. Mother Earthus was fed up with the intimidations of Nymphidis(Yahweh) such that she decided to walk far away from him.

2. We, the sons of God, begged her to stay and she obliged. However, I suggested to her that she reduced her pulling force buried in the earth such that its impact does not go too far.

3. Earthus agreed and decreased the impact of the force by two-third such that the impact do not get felt in the second stairs of space.

4. Nymphidis(Yahweh) soon began to compel Murmoh to approach Earthus and lie with her (in those days no one had lain with the opposite gender).

5. Murmoh was afraid to do it until Nymphidis convinced him to do it.

6. I heard Reverad when he said that this is acceptable to him, Nymphidis said.

7. But he mentioned your name, not Murmoh's name. He said that you should do it, not Murmoh, Chimides defended Murmoh his friend.

8. Yes the great Reverad said so, but I feel that since Murmoh has done nothing all his life, then this should be his first feat, Nymphidis said.

9. Now Nymphidis(Yahweh) was only clever, for he feared doing it himself.

10. Nymphidis convinced us all into accepting that Murmoh was the right son of God to do that.

11. Murmoh wept and trembled as he entered in with Mother Earthus and slept with her, thereby taking away her long-kept virginity.

12. Murmoh was cold after doing it and he wept as he felt great power had gone out of him. He told it to us and we all laughed.

13. How was the taste of it? Nymphidis asked playfully.

14. I felt I have lost some of my powers, Murmoh complained.

15. What use is power to you, O Murmoh? Nymphidis raised up his voice. You only store power without using them.

16. Murmoh kept silent for a week in sorrow for he felt guilty doing it with Earthus.

17. Earthus soon began to have her womb rise up and we feared that the liquid released into her body by Murmoh was only a poison to her soul.

18. We were all amazed when a giant homo with furs arose. Earthus had given birth.

19. The furs were dark like scarlet and the creature seemed too ugly for our liking. He had some resemblance to Murmoh who was black in complexion too(the only one among us who was having a dark complexion).

20. Thus we had the first homo to be born by flesh and not by the impact of the bang. He is called Faulkin(Yeshua), the firstborn of all creatures.

21. Faulkin(Yeshua), was of great stature as he grew. Soon we began to see Mother Earthus' womb rise again after a while.

22. We had no idea who impregnated her this time around but Murmoh said he had no idea who did this at this time.

23. Mother Earthus herself testified that she did not know who slept with her because she was probably drunk with wine from Chimides' vineyard.

24. It went down thus until Earthus gave birth to a female of her kind. She looked fair and beautiful enough that we were all tempted to claim it as ours.

25. Nymphidis and Ephradite claimed they own it. Chimides claimed it too but I and Murmoh kept silent about it.

26. A great conflict ensued between Ephradite and Nymphidis over the ownership of baby Waldis, according to the name she was called by Mother Earthus herself.

27. Faulkin(Yeshua) himself loved baby Waldis so much that he fell in love with her.

28. Ephradite and Nymphidis fought over the ownership of Waldis for over a decade.

29. Nymphidis fought with fire, thunder and lightnings while Ephradite fought majorly with his reptiles--serpents and worms.

30. In the fight, Nymphidis set his fire on Ephradite's serpents and worms but only the serpents died while the worms survived.

31. Ephradite began to think that the same thing which killed his beasts in space must have been responsible for the death of the serpents in the fire, but his worms did not die again in the fire too.

32. Their fights ended after Faulkin and Waldis were suddenly discovered missing.

33. Nymphidis thought Faulkin must have taken Waldis away into a faraway place for her safety, but I, Eartum, thought Faulkin must have taken her away to have her as his own alone because I perceived he loved her greatly.

34. Earthus mourned the loss of her children for days which rolled into years.[/b]

All these things you see here happened billions of years back, when Melchizedek(the first king of Jerusalem was not yet made. All of them have died and are in other realms, including Yahweh, but the things which happened during their lifetimes are what they minister into the hearts of the writers(scribes), painting them in their own styles. Yeshua didn't die on the cross millions of years back. He escaped death by hanging and fled to the border of Egypt where he died. This same Yeshua is what Eusebius packaged his adulterated story for us as Jesus Christ whom many worship as a god today, but he never existed in our own world at all. He died millions of years back in Sodom-Egypt, which was the border of Egypt then.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO DECLARE THE CONTENTS IN ALL THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS SINCE THE TIME OF THE BIG BANG TO OUR PRESENT WORLD, AND NO god(not even yahweh) can stop ME, because I HAVE BEEN DESTINED TO FULFILL MY MINISTRY ON EARTH.

ALL GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

Wow, psychosis is dangerous! shocked

Not u, Just saying!
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by otemanuduno: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2016
felixomor:

Wow, psychosis is dangerous! shocked

Not u, Just saying!

Funny, but not true. May THE LIGHT OF GOD shed light upon your brain one day to know the truth. So shall it be!!!
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Anas09: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2016
AmenRa1:

I didnt wanted to start this thread with this. But for the sake of Anas09 And other Christians who refer to themself as "Christ Like" meaning jesus like which is wrong I find it Rather funny grin So M Gonna use this first section to educate u on what "christ" means!!

So now u get the point christ is not a name but a title meaning the messiah so saying "christlike" is Invalid Why?? Cause they are many christ(messiah) in the Bible!! so u should quit refrane from using that cause it could mean different things to different people! Saying "Christ like" is Like saying "Messiah like"

What have you said in essence Joe? Christ-like means living like Christ lived and is still living, to others around me. Get that?
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by waldigit: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Anyone who says 'THERE IS NO GOD' is not a fool. Ask me why? When all the fools calling themselves ALMIGHTY GOD are actually not the ALMIGHTY GOD, what do you expect intelligent people to think?

Imagine Yahweh and Yeshua his son putting themselves before humans as the ALMIGHTY GOD and yet they have no single scientific knowledge or knowledge of the universe.

Well... the kingdom of the ALMIGHTY GOD is here, let all the worshippers of the false god called Yahweh clear off the way. ALMIGHTY GOD, the one who made the brain of Muafrika2, Anas09, Naijadeyhia, Winner01 and Kingebukanaija does not demand being worshipped or worshipping Yahweh his son. But he wants all homos to tap far into their brains and do good to fellow human beings.

BLESS GOD!!!

Very Brilliant Sir. But can prove your hypothesis?
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by KazukiIto(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
It's not about who's accurate or who is contradictory. You guys are missing the whole point. Religion is strictly personal. Jesus Christ claimed he was the son of God. I'm a son of God. So are you, so is everyone. As far as we didn't create ourself, we are the children of a Grand Creator. What do I take from his stories? Jesus Christ was a motherf***ing bad-ass. He thought differently. He saw things differently. He challenged his time and conquered it. His legacy lives forever. It doesn't matter if existed, was an angel, a prophet, or a crac*head. He didn't live according to the societal standards of his time. And guess what: he nailed it. Millions are dying in his name (how awesome is that!!!) What's ur legacy?
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by christinnah(f): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
I AM SICK OF FAKE PROPHET LIKE YOU.... STRAIGHT UP.. cry cry cry
you hit me on the face..
you hurt me in the heart...

I was about to ignore this "but" I think I have to do my mission cos its a calling from God...

I don't wanna judge you bcoz that is not my job,,,, my Father in heaven will do that...
I notice what you're doing on here and you are such a devil...
God will judge you about everything you have written at the end of the day.... and I am sorry to say the hell is there waiting for you...
May the good Lord open your heart and your mind also your blind eyes to let you see what you're doing... against to other people's religion...

GOD BLESS YOU>>.
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Anas09: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
waldigit:

Very Brilliant Sir. But can prove your hypothesis?
Pls sir, dont talk to him, insist he returns back to YabaLeft where he escaped from.
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
The Devil lips throwing his arrows this lasts days
Homosexuality Terrorism Hatred Lying Deceit and d ilks....
All in the bid to stop Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by easterwick(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
No truth in this world so there is no peace except jesus christ he who knows christ alone knows the truth but he who listen to side talk will know lies too
christians is for paul
the lost sheeps are for jesus
so who love his life in this world are not for jesus
enter through the narrow gate and find peace
if you go and give ur life to christ u are gone but if u follow christ u are save.. how? This is a mystries the world will hate u if i tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by rexben(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
AmenRa1:
[size=18pt][/size]
grin grin grin
Gospel means good tidings or good news. The good news was brought by Jesus from God to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by rexben(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
AmenRa1:
who is defending O I wan sleep abeg
Jesus is the son of God,He came from God, He came to establish the kingdom of God in this world. The kingdom of a king implies where the will of a king is been done. "Let your will be done earth as it is in heaven" this were the words of Jesus. This is the Gospel,bringing the will of God to earth. Jesus lived,doing the will of God as it is in heaven. He taught His disciples to do likewise. I am a disciple of Jesus,I am not a Christian. Pls you can check my posts,topics to know more about me and what I stand for.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
AmenRa1 i dey enjoym your thread oo continue
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2016
OK U Christians have had Ur chance its my turn now wink
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Look at this joker .. Lol . Weah96 this could be one of the "rogue theist " you were talking about . Dude is spewing vacuous trash in the name of "developing African mentality " . The whites were too religious and they still developed . Norway , England , Scotland , Ireland have strong Christian roots and they still developed MASSIVELY .

Only very dumb people think Christianity is a problem with Nigeria .
Why don't U try going to church there?? And did I just here U say Norway??
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2016
promise10:

This illiterate, the gospel is NOT a book, it is a message!!!!

God didn't give us a BOOK, he gave us a MESSAGE through his then prophets!

Gospel means goodnews!

And mind you that old testament is part of the gospel.
KingEbukaNaija:

The gospel has two meanings and one is the teaching of Christ . The other meaning is the account of His life . In Mark 8 : 35 , Christ used "gospel" to refer to his teachings .

Oh dear , this will certainly end in a debacle for you .
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2016
Scholar8200:
We know this. To be Christ-like means to live after the Likeness of Jesus the Christ!
Of Course just like how Saul & king David we're Christ(Messiah) too
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by felixomor: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2016
AmenRa1:

Why don't U try going to church there?? And did I just here U say Norway??

So u wont be an atheist if u were opportuned to be in church in such countries, i guess?

Just asking.
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2016
Scholar8200:
Indeed, we must look for a Messiah with the compound name - Wonderful, Counsellor, the Mighty God, The Everlasting Father!Isaiah 9:6
Isaiah proved Ur Messiah Nonesense wrong, we all know Christians love to lie!!

Mr, you know nothing about what you are writing!
and Mary was a biological descendant of Nathan, David's son!
From which account Luke or Mathew??

The child spoken of in that vs 16 is the one that was Isaiah's son connected to both kings in the beginning of the chapter:
Then said the Lord unto Isaiah, Go forth now to meet Ahaz, thou, and Shearjashub thy son, at the end of the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller's field;
v3
And this drives home my point more cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2016
felixomor:

So u wont be an atheist if u were opportuned to be in church in such countries, i guess?

Just asking.
Did I quote u undecided
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by felixomor: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2016
AmenRa1:

Did I quote u undecided

Bros no vex, na simple question i ask.... sad shocked
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2016
Scholar8200:
Indeed He would reign at His second coming. Revelations 20 and Zechariah 13,14 says more on this.
First His death prophesied in Daniel 9/Isaiah 53 had to be fulfilled.
Meaning you dont understand the manner of prophesy fulfillment. We have the Types before the Substance. This is why we have passages were the Messiah was described variously as David or the Son of David.
In actuality, Isaiah 53 directly follows the theme of chapter 52, describing the exile and redemption of the Jewish people. The prophecies are written in the singular form because the Jews ("Israel"wink are regarded as one unit. Throughout Jewish scripture, Israel is repeatedly called, in the singular, the "Servant of God" (see Isaiah 43:cool. In fact, Isaiah states no less than 11 times in the chapters prior to 53 that the Servant of God is Israel.
When read correctly, Isaiah 53 clearly [and ironically] refers to the Jewish people being "bruised, crushed and as sheep brought to slaughter" at the hands of the nations of the world. These descriptions are used throughout Jewish scripture to graphically describe the suffering of the Jewish people (see Psalm 44).
Isaiah 53 concludes that when the Jewish people are redeemed, the nations will recognize and accept responsibility for the inordinate suffering and death of the Jews.
Cherry picking is not allowed hypocrite!!
[/quote]

Its wasn't his death that was prophesied!!
The Passover pointed to Him. Passover was the Type, He is the Substance! Clearly, you have ventured to the wrong area!
On Which Account Again?? Mark Or Mathews?

It is a height of conceitedness interpreting a Book Whose Author you know NOTHING about!
Of Greek Speaking authors who heard stories from 3rd hand account

Jesus was born in Bethlehem!
On Which Account Again Mathew Or Luke??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2016
Scholar8200:
Indeed, Matthew is on Nairaland isnt it? and his audience where 21st centuries ignoramuses as far as history is concerned, am i right?

For one writing to a jewish audience, no alterations would be attempted because the audience were unlike us, more knowledgeable about these things.
WTF Is this one saying it's that Ur tatic to evade the point at handhand undecided
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

Most of the scripture you've quoted is Prophetic. That's all I can say for the sake of the true prophets that may stumble on this thread. It's not for the consumption of an atheist.
Why must Christians always cherry pick?? Common truth we can't find in Christianity...Do U know what hurt people more than anything?? LIES!! NO one can stand it Now U get why atheist call Ur religion silly and Attack it the most?? The same LIES!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2016
Scholar8200:
Even Jesus did not do them on demand! Ask Herod Luke 23:8 and the Pharisees who asked for a sign!
Mathew Doesn't agree with U!!

This is no ' close your eyes,make a wish' issue! Did you notice the phrase, "In My Name"? Do you know the implication? Study that phrase in John.(Jesus came in The Father's Name, what does this imply?)

In Jewish parlance morning is counted as a full day. That is why though Esther commanded a 3 days and 3 nights fast before approaching the king for her people, she went to him on the third day (not third night) hence the audience there knew perfectly what He meant.
Not Third Morning

Irrelevant to the substance and purpose of the Gospels.
Yeah just agree that Ur Bible is inconsistent to be used as a Scripture!!

And where did Jesus indicate He was quoting the 10 commandments? Read the Pentateuch and see that there were MANY commandments apart from the ones Moses received called the Ten commandments!
And Were Does it state there??

Do search NL, this matter has been over thrashed.
Trash it here again!!
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2016
Anas09:

What have you said in essence Joe? Christ-like means living like Christ lived and is still living, to others around me. Get that?
I get it like king David and solomon also oh did I forget Saul too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by rexben(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Good evening AmenRa1 and Christians in the house smiley smiley
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by rexben(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Kudos for the well written and well researched write up@AmenRa1.
The Christians on this site will resort to cherry picking naturally because your write up is not only of superior intelligence but it also has facts substantiated by evidences none of them is equipped to refute.
The problem- the BIG problem- is the Bible and Christian's insistence that it is the source of truth and God's word. It is, of course, none of these. Hence,it serves as 'God's greatest bane', if you will, because it totally misrepresents God to those who believe in His existence; and to those who don't.
So,you have won,AmenRa1. You have overcome the tiny voice. What you have proven to be better than isn't Christianity and its plethora of inanities - it's God - the one you and billions of others think Christianity and the bible represent. For me, as for other disciples of Jesus,what defines truth is the voice of Jesus. We hear it and we obey it. Your write up and general disposition towards God has trumped this voice.
Leave Christianity,leave the bible face your life without the belief in God. Debunking the bible and Christianity is shadowboxing God and cherry-picking opponents. You'll agree with me that the God you do not believe in isn't the bible. Or, is it? At least you're an atheist not because you don't believe in people's or the bible's claims of God but because you do not believe in God's or his existence.
Congratulations once again, AmenRa1, for flooring a behemoth of over 1,500 years of unholy reign by pointing out in the documents supposedly dictated by its God. Its God, however, is not the God that you say it doesn't exist.
God exists. Jesus is His son. Christianity and the bible are a travesty.
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
rexben:
Kudos for the well written and well researched write up@AmenRa1.
The Christians on this site will resort to cherry picking naturally because your write up is not only of superior intelligence but it also has facts substantiated by evidences none of them is equipped to refute.
The problem- the BIG problem- is the Bible and Christian's insistence that it is the source of truth and God's word. It is, of course, none of these. Hence,it serves as 'God's greatest bane', if you will, because it totally misrepresents God to those who believe in His existence; and to those who don't.
So,you have won,AmenRa1. You have overcome the tiny voice. What you have proven to be better than isn't Christianity and its plethora of inanities - it's God - the one you and billions of others think Christianity and the bible represent. For me, as for other disciples of Jesus,what defines truth is the voice of Jesus. We hear it and we obey it. Your write up and general disposition towards God has trumped this voice.
Leave Christianity,leave the bible face your life without the belief in God. Debunking the bible and Christianity is shadowboxing God and cherry-picking opponents. You'll agree with me that the God you do not believe in isn't the bible. Or, is it? At least you're an atheist not because you don't believe in people's or the bible's claims of God but because you do not believe in God's or his existence.
Congratulations once again, AmenRa1, for flooring a behemoth of over 1,500 years of unholy reign by pointing out in the documents supposedly dictated by its God. Its God, however, is not the God that you say it doesn't exist.
God exists. Jesus is His son. Christianity and the bible are a travesty.
Well I could stick with deism sometimes Cause Mostly that's what the world seams like
Re: Jesus Is Just A False Christ by rexben(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
AmenRa1:

Well I could stick with deism sometimes Cause Mostly that's what the world seams like
pls can I have your whatsapp contact so we can chat better. This is my gmail account, rexben.rb@gmail.com, you can send your whatsapp contact to it. I will be expecting your mail. I am not a Christian oooo. I am a disciple of Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Christians Lose Their Salvation? / Having Sex In The Church Toilet / God Is As Incompetent As Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.