Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? (15711 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:11am On Feb 22, 2017
Is Roman Catholism a false gospel? - John MacArthur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-RinxXFkS4
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by doyinbaby(f): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2017
There a number of false doctrines catholic church example these Mary ,Mary ,Mary doctrine

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by CriticMaestro: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2017
the worship mary a human, same as muslims worship mohammed also human

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2017
Roman Catholicism has got a number of extra biblical doctrines and some of them are un-biblical.

The gospel of Jesus is Christ is salvation by grace through faith alone in Jesus Christ. The roman catholic church teaching would suggest you need extras to be saved.

The theology of purgatory in Roman Catholicism for example is un-biblical.

I think the Roman catholic church needs further reform just as many other protestants church movements.

2 Likes

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by blackbriar: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
doyinbaby:
There a number of false doctrines catholic church example these Mary ,Mary ,Mary doctrine

which mary doctrine abeg, i want to learn
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by blackbriar: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
ApostleT:
Roman Catholicism has got a number of extra biblical doctrines and some of them are un-biblical.

The gospel of Jesus is Christ is salvation by grace through faith alone in Jesus Christ. The roman catholic church teaching would suggest you need extras to be saved.

I think the Roman catholic church needs further reform just as many other protestants church movements.

the doctrine of purgatory is biblical ,the protestants refuse to accept that book as part of the bibile after lutheran movement
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by raydatluvs(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
These extras do not save you, they intercede on our behalf. Just like the thief at the cross begged Jesus to intercede for him and he was saved. Atheist tend to delude themselves with their logical reasoning whereas, this is logic exemplified
ApostleT:

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
blackbriar:

which mary doctrine abeg, i want to learn

grin grin
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by martooski(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
its not a gospel

its the church founded by Christ with Apostle Peter his leader

"And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades shall not overpower it." (Matt. 16:18).
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by martooski(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
ApostleT:

[s]The gospel of Jesus is Christ is salvation by grace through faith alone in Jesus Christ. The roman catholic church teaching would suggest you need extras to be saved.

The theology of purgatory in Roman Catholicism for example is un-biblical.[/s]

come and reform it it now. se na your father be the G.O

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by martooski(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
doyinbaby:

Mary na sin again abi She is un-biblical as una dey talk am...
who give una the Bible sef. :- cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:11am On Feb 25, 2017
CriticMaestro:

Does that make it a false gospel?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by CriticMaestro: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Does that make it a false gospel?
offcoursz
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Auki: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
CriticMaestro:

Muslim don't worship Muhammed (Peace be on him). Muslim worship the Creator of the heaven and earth and associate no partner to Him.

Prophet Muhammad(Peace be on him) is human being created by God and a prophet, like Moses, Jesus etc, calling mankind to worship God alone and do rights and shuns evils.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) never call mankind to worship him instead of God so is Jesus.

Your God and my God is One God so worship him. Jesus,Marry (Peace be on them) are human being created by God and very obedient servants of the Lord of the Throne. They are not God, or son of God or partner to God.

This is the right religion.

5 Likes

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by femzysticks(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
It's not like they worship a different God or do not believe in Jesus but I will use the word

RELIGION

There is a popular saying that religion kills faster than satan

They are religious people that is why they miss out in the manifestation of Christ today

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Exactly. They are too religious.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by CriticMaestro: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Auki:

Muslim don't worship Muhammed (Peace be on him). Muslim worship the Creator of the heaven and earth and associate no partner to Him.

Prophet Muhammad(Peace be on him) is human being created by God and a prophet, like Moses, Jesus etc, calling mankind to worship God alone and do rights and shuns evils.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) never call mankind to worship him instead of God so is Jesus.

Your God and my God is One God so worship him. Jesus,Marry (Peace be on them) are human being created by God and very obedient servants of the Lord of the Throne. They are not God, or son of God or partner to God.

u call them name of mohammed more than five times wen ur praying, wat does that mean, and Y is it that mohammed solely sai that jesus is not the son of G0d?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:41am On Feb 26, 2017
doyinbaby:
Actually, mary is an example of true doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:44am On Feb 26, 2017
ApostleT:

Where did u find faith alone in the bible? abi u are the one teaching a false gospel?

2 Likes

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:45am On Feb 26, 2017
femzysticks:
It's not like they worship a different God or do not believe in Jesus but I will use the word

RELIGION

They are religious people that is why they miss out in the manifestation of Christ today
And christianity is also a religion. so?

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksonville:
Exactly. They are too religious.
Been religious is now a bad thing abi?

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 26, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Been religious is now a bad thing abi?

They are the most hypocrite set of people, the pharisees and Sadducees.
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Aizenosa(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2017
I am here to read comments as usual

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2017
Jacksonville:

They are the most hypocrite set of people, the pharisees and Sadducees.
And Jesus was a jew abi?

1 Like

Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Ubenedictus:
And Jesus was a jew abi?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
doyinbaby:

Mariolatry, to be precise. grin
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
CriticMaestro:

That is one of the things they share in common. cool
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
ApostleT:

Can you please mention at least one of their doctrines that is biblical?
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
blackbriar:

the doctrine of purgatory is biblical ,the protestants refuse to accept that book as part of the bibile after lutheran movement

What book of the Bible teaches purgatory? undecided
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
martooski:
its not a gospel

its the church founded by Christ with Apostle Peter his leader

"And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades shall not overpower it." (Matt. 16:18).

Is that what Christ meant when He said He will build His Church? undecided
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Auki:

But why do you guys go on a killing rampage when you feel folks have desecrated your prophet? You do not get into that kind of rage when Allah is blasphemed. undecided
Re: Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
femzysticks:

RELIGION

Good point. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works / God's General Cs. Upthegrove Is Dead | He Prophesied About His Death / Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.