Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video (41253 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady / Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2016
totorimi:

My friend face the issue and leave typo error, that isn't the point here, we the tax payer need to know where our money is spent. If this trip is for the benefit of us Nigerians then we deserve to know and if it is a private visit then they should not make it public let her just sneak in and sneak out. Zombies can never think rationally it is only one way they reason even in this harsh economic times.
She doesn't hold any political post in Nigeria, so cannot go n visit or dress as she like because she's buhari's wife, u are really pained abeg, just leave the woman alone.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Collinzo900: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2016
How do you explain that does pictures are taken from the united state? Please prove me wrong by uploading another pictures of her at another location and venue and not with Chinese people you claim to be Americans.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by deenvibe(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2016
totorimi:

My friend face the issue and leave typo error, that isn't the point here, we the tax payer need to know where our money is spent. If this trip is for the benefit of us Nigerians then we deserve to know and if it is a private visit then they should not make it public let her just sneak in and sneak out. Zombies can never think rationally it is only one way they reason even in this harsh economic times.
when was the last time did u pay tax?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by saintdennis(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Elxandre:

As far as I'm concerned, it's a mundane issue.
America has the luxury of being already made, hence they have the time for jests.
I'm sure most voters are only concerned about Trumps ability. Especially as they aren't as irrational as Nigerians.

Remember when Gej awarded contracts to OPC etc, many criticized, but look how much the economy has lost now to the vandals.

I could go on and on, but you'd most likely scream wailer at the end, so....

You dodged too many points I raised anyway.
Well, that's that!

I stay in ikorodu...what crappy contract? Bunkering was going on unhindered here during gej era ask any ikorodu resident agric, ishawo, asolo were regularly raided by army men to capture bunkerers.

Also what govt gives contract to OPC, mend and any other ex-militant to. Protect pipeline? (their past source of income?). Laughable

Also who gives an ethnic militia such contract? THINK! You're only reminding me of gej Stvpidity and short term approach to solving long standing issues.

He indirectly armed them or where do u think the funds went? Maybe we should give BH amnesty then border protection contract ? Please use your brain and think strategically!

Gej should have created a program where these boys would even be FAR AWAY FROM PIPELINES... we're suffering today for it.

Smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Biafra1000: 9:04am On Aug 04, 2016
President Buhari Doles Out $10m To Hillary Clinton's Presidential Campaign Bid
According to Vaxity.com an online newspaper, President Muhammadu Buhari sent his Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari to Richmond, Virginia, on 1st of August 2016 to attend a Democratic Party rally which had in attendance Tim Kaine, the Democratic Party’s candidate for vice president. Just before the rally, Abba Kyari held a brief meeting with Tim Kaine and Robby Mook the campaign manager of Hillary Clinton campaign organization behind closed doors. It was gathered that, Abba Kyari made the donation of $10m to Hillary Clinton’s campaign on behalf of the Nigerian government, then he told them that President Muhammadu Buhari really want Hillary to win the election because, Donald Trump is a disaster waiting to happen.
www.easternradio.com.ng/2016/08/exposed-president-buhari-doles-out-10m.html?m=1

Buhari has already begged the US to allow his wife visit USA
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by AntiIPOOP(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2016
Basalt:
1. First of all, what is the pictorial evidence that she is in USA?
*Let her go to White House and snap pictures with Obama and his family, in that case I can be convinced she actually visited USA and not Saudi Arabia.

2. Secondly, after snapping pix in the White House, I also need the pictorial view of the visa she used in traveling to USA to know if it is diplomatic or normal visa.

#pix_or_adonblivit
So your hero "the bastarrd unchained dog of Ekiti" knew about her diplomatic visa and yet he challenged her to visit USA? Sometimes I wonder, between Fayose and his followers who's more dumb.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by ObaKlaz: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2016
arresa:
..."All my ladies" *in Iyanya's voice*

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Byko899(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2016
still do not know what is wrong with our Nigerian youths,the truth is she traveled with a diplomatic passport and not only that, and am sure she must have lobbied US press to avoid raising dust. is very unfortunate we youths instead of uniting against the corruption going on in this country ,we choose to be a tool for ethnic politics which benefits only our corrupt official. The norths that are making noise are the worst victim of corruption in this country,I did my youth service there and when compared to south is like comparing Nigeria with south Africa, that is the honest truth, if the so called IPOB or MOSSOB or Avengers eat twice in a day,just know that a northerner actually eat nothing that day.that is the fact, am not talking out of sentiment,is the reality I witness first hand. I am from the so called Biafra and the truth is I do not want biafra ,never supported them because I see big Nigeria as a large market for my business,the bigger the country the richer the business men which are mostly ibo's,if you check Biafra map,we re too small for any reasonable business,that is the truth.and God has blessed us with that business talent so that we can conquer the entire country with it,which has also proved to be working. the political class in the north has failed and they have proved to be the most corrupt ,instead the educated youths to unite against this menace, you allowed ethnicity to be getting hold of us,shame on all of us,this can never happen in wale Soyinka time.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Progressive01(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2016
SalomonKane:
If she doesn't met Mitchell Obama Fayose is correct? Abeg you get sense at all?
You never see anything. cheesycheesy
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by ehikwe22: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2016
only fools would think a Nigerian first lady can be arrested in the US even if she's guilty as charged. It would happen if Nigeria is an unfriendly country to the US.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by MasterofdRolls1(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2016
sarrki:
They will not belief even if she snaps with Obama.

I have an idea fayos go and confirm for us the way u did to her husband in Chattam house in london
Scrutinize those pictures well, is there anything that you can see, that relates to Washington DC
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by wolexieus: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2016
Chai! AiSha, na only you follow waka com
arresa:
Fayose, Igbos, ugu chasers and disgruntled elements, how market now... grin

I don't see FBI... grin

Feel free to enter lagoon if you must.... grin
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Caseless: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Why is she not in chain yet?
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Caseless: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Those new donkeys that always tell us "aishalliburton" , " go to US let's see", I don't know them , can someone help me drag those miscreants here?.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Elxandre(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2016
saintdennis:

I stay in ikorodu...what crappy contract? Bunkering was going on unhindered here during gej era ask any ikorodu resident agric, ishawo, asolo were regularly raided by army men to capture bunkerers.

Also what govt gives contract to OPC, mend and any other ex-militant to. Protect pipeline? (their past source of income?). Laughable

Also who gives an ethnic militia such contract? THINK! You're only reminding me of gej Stvpidity and short term approach to solving long standing issues.

He indirectly armed them or where do u think the funds went? Maybe we should give BH amnesty then border protection contract ? Please use your brain and think strategically!

Gej should have created a program where these boys would even be FAR AWAY FROM PIPELINES... we're suffering today for it.

Smh
Lol
Governance isn't exactly meant to be ethical and orthodox in solving all issues.
Governance isn't a church procession!

Yeah the contracts got cancelled, but the economy is a wreck and the power troubles have contributed in no small measure.
Is there still any strategic plans in place to secure the pipelines after over a year?

The contracts shouldn't have been cancelled yet, till a REAL measure to end vandalization was already decided upon.
Sometimes you have to choose the less worse between two poor options.

And are you even comparing BH to Pipeline vandals (Even though they are both pathetic)?

It's this tunnel vision you are exhibiting that has put this economy in a bad mess right now.

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Deepfreezer(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2016
After they must have finished diplomatic lobbying. As a first lady where u guys expecting her arrest?
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by saintdennis(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Elxandre:

Lol
Governance isn't exactly meant to be ethical and orthodox in solving all issues.
Governance isn't a church procession!

Yeah the contracts got cancelled, but the economy is a wreck and the power troubles have contributed in no small measure.
Is there still any strategic plans in place to secure the pipelines after over a year?

The contracts shouldn't have been cancelled yet, till a REAL measure to end vandalization was already decided upon.
Sometimes you have to choose the less worse between two poor options.

And are you even comparing BH to Pipeline vandals (Even though they are both pathetic)?

It's this tunnel vision you are exhibiting that has put this economy in a bad mess right now.

Yes the BH analogy is an apt one...why? Oh so you don't know many BH members have renounced? Attached is evidence.
Eventually more top commanders will defect n might give the army vital info...so I guess they should also get BORDER PROTECTION CONTRACT

GUY ask yourself when did the problem start? It was WHEN RUMOURS OF THE CONTRACT BEING CANCELLED NA!

Even these naija trade unions what do they do once they hear rumour that governor wants to retrench workers? DONT THEY GO ON PROTEST MARCH AND THREATEN TO GROUND THE STATE if it goes ahead? They don't wanna know whether or not it's for the good of the nation their own na my pocket nko?

It's not tunnel vision it's merging idealism with pragmatism! If we had continued these guys would even have more ammunition and funds.

How can one license a seperatist militia? Be honest isn't that like trying to. Reform a goat?

Ask yourself how come they were so quick to rearm...if they supposedly laid down their arms during amnesty? Doesn't that show you we were living under an illusion?

Ask yourself how come NDA now have so much STRATEGIC KNOWLEDGE of our pipeline network?? Isn't it cos we gave them free reign to patrol and map-out the coasts?

Ask yourself how come upon the pipeline contracts there were so many illegal refineries in these areas refining stolen crude?

You do not give a reformed drug addict contract to protect a drug store...it's the plain truth.

Govt informed them and wanted to audit and other things but even they know that the pipeline contract is a charade dokubo got $10m a year...you can't take that away without a fight. That's the pragmatism (TAKING A HIT SO AS TO ACHIEVE A GOAL)

We must take back our country from EVERY ARMED GROUP or else we risk ethnic cleansings in the not too distant future.

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by jobsat34(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2016
arresa:

Typical Igbos and fayose groupies = Na Photoshop, it's propaganda, it's a scam and so on and on with their usual madness and insanity... grin

What of this, she is not wanted in washington but florida

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Nostradamu(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Qmerit:
I said it long time ago that, Aisha would visit
When it is needed and necessary not cause suppose to be gov and a sect of people said she should visit usa.

Just listen to the next Simon... like it does not matter any one can visit usa let her give speech, she must visit WHITE HOUSE, why is she not snapping with Obama yet, if she's innocent let her stroll on the street
Hiaaaaaaa I love this Nigeria like kilode
God bless Nigeria the most fun place to live in.

Hmm, Capital...capitalistic...capitulation...capitalized...One and only. I sight you. You nor say na sniper rifle i dey use, ba? So, nor worry how i tay kno say na you. Besides, no bi whistle blower or Snowden reveal ur identity for me ooo.

Jus nor say i bi sniper! grin grin
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by koolaid87: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2016
No electricity for 9ja embassy, yet they're smiling, thinking they're celebs.

Crazy people

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by SalomonKane: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2016
totorimi:

Then you wey get sense wetin she go do for there if it is not official then why waste our money in this hard times.
Must every visit be official? Did it occur to you that she actually visited just to tell peeps like you that you're gullible and shouldn't believe everything you read?
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2016
Rexleo:
My people are very gullible, the President of Sudan is a wanted man he still went to the U.N,Robert Mugabe of of Zimbabwe is a wanted man he still went to THE U.S.A.after all diplomatic channel has been opened for her .did u all know that when Ribadu was the EFFC CHAIRMAN he said they almost arrested the impostor while the original Aisha is her blood sister.a bank must have been used to transfer the money go check that bank transaction. And to tell u a whole lot of our leaders were involved in that Halibutin scandal the only difference is that some took cash from American firms and some sent money over to America and they could pick those names from there system, names like Aisha buhari,dumebi kachikwu and Atiku .a diplomatic cable will have been sent clearing way for her.very naïve people. Why did u think the north did not want state police ,they control immigration the army ,all the state apparatus. It is because of things like this.give state police and you see all northerners go back to the north.for the fact that she went to America does not exonerate her from the crime.
stupiid post.. Mugabe wanted? For what and which crime?

Didn't alamaeiya travelled to UK with diplomatic passport?

Sore losers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2016
ehikwe22:
only fools would think a Nigerian first lady can be arrested in the US even if she's guilty as charged. It would happen if Nigeria is an unfriendly country to the US.
but a sitting governor with diplomatic passport could be arrested in UK abi?

Elected official and unelected official..
Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Qmerit(m): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Nostradamu:

Hmm, Capital...capitalistic...capitulation...capitalized...One and only. I sight you. You nor say na sniper rifle i dey use, ba? So, nor worry how i tay kno say na you. Besides, no bi whistle blower or Snowden reveal ur identity for me ooo.

Jus nor say i bi sniper! grin grin

haba, wetin i come do like that na, wen you de trace me wetin hapen wen we nor fit
settle. well, i know you more than you know me OMO NAIJA..
Mr sniper forgive me my sin and pls where IG office de for Abuja. Na waka i de so becos life nor
get duplicate walai..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Cmeo(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2016
arresa:
grin grin grin grin grin

This is a proof that those are working with Fayose are clowns with half-baked knowledge and Fayose needs to reorganize himself to avoid future embarrassment to himself and what he represents.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by jahsharon: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Aisha will never step on American soil. I will not believe this until Fayose confirms it. I hope Fayose's special adviser on twitter and stalking is not yet in EFCC or DSS custody. Please how years jail term did the constitution specify for spreading lies against the presidency? It must be up to 10 years. Fayose and his gang of liars and looters must be jailed. Eze goes to school, Ngige goe to Okija shrine, Fayose goes to Kuje prison while Aisha goes to America.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by blecele: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
agbajesaid:
When she hasn't travelled to USA, they said she was scared of arrest; now that she's there, they will say she travelled on diplomatic passport so she won't be arrested. FAYOSE, what else do you want from her now ooo. Your case is like that of an erected penis; that has no conscience at all; ready to destroy any ***
It is total make up story. Why is not making headlines in the fault newspapers. Govt of deceit and Propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by LONGFUELCUE: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Is this Saraki's wife or Aisha Buhari's? Still searching for Aisha Buhari.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Has election reached? Quote me when it reaches. I want to vote this Nwa Baby for First Lady.

She will make a Beuriful first lady.

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Cmeo:

This is a proof that those are working with Fayose are clowns with half-baked knowledge and Fayose needs to reorganize himself to avoid future embarrassment to himself and what he represents.

This is what happens when you listen to greedy peeps. Those who listen know what I mean.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by 3sexy: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Photopped by Adekunle Gold

Aisha remains a thief !

Quote me and die by thunder !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State / LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation / Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.