Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video (41303 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady / Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by OlivetBen(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Why is Nigeria full of propagander? I think if a first lady of a country is visiting another country, it is the duty of the govt of the host country that will send delegates that will welcome her. In many case the first lady of the host country would also be the one to welcome the visiting first lady.
I am not saying that she commited the crime she is accused of but saraki's wife went to USA she took pictures with Obama's wife. Though she's is not yet back, I am waiting to see her pictures with michell Obama and some other government delegates.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by aresa: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by usibengate(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Welcome my first lady

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by usibengate(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Welcome my first lady. Fayose is a mad man and one with diarrhoea of the mouth
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Rexleo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
MetaHuman:
stupiid post.. Mugabe wanted? For what and which crime?

Didn't alamaeiya travelled to UK with diplomatic passport?

Sore losers.
who is a sore loser?google is ur friend about Mugabe, and for ur information a governor does not qualify for a diplomatic passport maybe official passport. The western world knows that too well or else Alamasiya will have carried his cash in a diplomatic pouch
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Rexleo:
who is a sore loser?google is ur friend about Mugabe, and for ur information a governor does not qualify for a diplomatic passport maybe official passport. The western world knows that too well or else Alamasiya will have carried his cash in a diplomatic pouch
so many ignorance in one post..

So ashamed.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by refreshrate: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Till now only Sahara reporters has reported this visit not NTA not channels

hmmm

God!
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Pavarottii(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
arresa:
Fayose, Igbos, ugu chasers and disgruntled elements, how market now... grin

I don't see FBI... grin

Feel free to enter lagoon if you must.... grin
Oga the truth is out, she never went to US.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Pavarottii(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
sarrki:
They will not belief even if she snaps with Obama.

I have an idea fayos go and confirm for us the way u did to her husband in Chattam house in london
Calm down, she never went to US. The truth is out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance / Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) / Ambode Ignored As Tinubu, Fashola Join Sanwo-olu For Lagos Cabinet Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.