Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage (1308 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 04, 2016
A single woman met a man in her office. He was a nice married guy, and they would have lunch together time to time. After a while, he told her he broke up with his wife and moved back in with his mother. They had a dinner which turned into a date and started a relationship. The man blamed his wife for everything. He said:
“She is too jealous of me. I never give her any reason for it. She gets into my phone, finds the numbers of my female colleagues and calls them. She wakes them up in the middle of the night and hugely embarrasses me. I can stand it no longer.”
The side chick believed him and tried to comfort as well as she could. They dated for a while and had great sex. Then he told her about moving back in with his wife. A bit later she got a night call from that woman. The wife wanted to know why she sleeps around with her man. She was angry and crying. The side chick said she has no idea what the woman is talking about.
Later on

Later on, she confronted the man and asked him what that was. He told her an old story:
“When I dated my wife, we quarreled, and she started dating another guy. He was rich, he had a fancy car and took her to restaurants. She would go to meet him passing by my house. It hurt me so much. Then they broke up, and I offered to marry her. However, I could never forget what she has done to me. That’s why I get the side chicks all the time and make her jealous!”
The lover realized that his wife was just trying to make him jealous and call for his attention, but he was tormenting her all these years in revenge. She talked to him and explained how he turned his woman into a suffering and unhappy person. She stepped in to protect her. The man talked out his pain and was able to see the situation with her eyes.

This was the turning point in their marriage. He got back to his wife and stopped getting side chicks to piss her off and revenge her. Their marriage was saved… by a lover!

Re: How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by magabounce(m): 6:03am On Aug 04, 2016
So the moral of this sermon is .... get a sdie chick prolly? Fvck my marriage up and get her to fix it up abi
Broz!!! Receive common sense!!

Re: How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=magabounce post=48168529]So the moral of this sermon is .... get a sdie chick prolly? Fvck my marriage up and get her to fix it up abi
Broz!!! Receive common sense!![/quote

Side chicks like that are rare
Re: How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 04, 2016
When I heard "side chick" then I knew this post has no meaning
Re: How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by youngest85(m): 6:14am On Aug 04, 2016
very interesting story
Re: How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by Theyveedo(m): 6:30am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by Florblu(f): 6:37am On Aug 04, 2016
What's the moral here? You mean side chicks should step up their game or men should have a side chick?
Re: How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 04, 2016
megrimor:
When I heard "side chick" then I knew this post has no meaning

And you still came to view it and even post a comment
Re: How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by vchykp(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2016
even nollywood would have rejected this story line for a movie

mmpppppptttttcccchhheew...!
Re: How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2016
vchykp:
even nollywood would have rejected this story line for a movie

mmpppppptttttcccchhheew...!

You sure? I've watched films with worse storylines
Re: How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by vchykp(m): 7:34am On Aug 04, 2016
KissChris:

KissChris:

Re: How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 04, 2016
vchykp:

Abi nau.... This story can win a nollywood award grin
Re: How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by vchykp(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2016
KissChris:

Abi nau.... This story can win a nollywood award grin
oya OP com and take plastic plate, nyc write up..!
Re: How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2016
vchykp:

oya OP com and take plastic plate, nyc write up..!
gringrin
Re: How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2016
You just wake up this early morning, talk say Na this kind thread you wan create. undecided lipsrsealed Issorite
Re: How Side Chick Saved Her Lover's Marriage by shugacane(f): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2016
mtchewwww ...those kinda side chicks doesnt exist tongue

Travails Of A Single Lady. / Prospectve 9gerian Guy Looking For Lady Aged 23-28 Makes Interestng Announcement / No Man On Earth Can Ever Satisfy A Woman Sexually – Says Rev. George