Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? (2360 Views)

15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by truth12(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
revolt:
the smartest reply here

HIGHEST SALARY.... BUT BEATS YOU LIKE TORIOLORUN, LACKS ANGER MANAGEMENT? EVERYTHING NO BE MONEY!!! OTHER FACTORS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED TOO YOU KNOW.
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by Tonalphs(f): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
I come from a broken home. All the kids stay with mom although dad pays our fees n other necessary bill. Mom is more financially bouyant than dad. But its easier to get cash from dad than mom. I barely feel the pain of the separation but my last sis does n it hurts cos she was barely two when they separated. Don't pray to find yourself in a splitting home. Both parents are great but mom isn't nice with cash. N its one of the cause of their separation. Many more though

2 Likes

Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by truth12(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tonalphs:
I come from a broken home. All the kids stay with mom although dad pays our fees n other necessary bill. Mom is more financially bouyant than dad. But its easier to get cash from dad than mom. I barely feel the pain of the separation but my last sis does n it hurts cos she was barely two when they separated. Don't pray to find yourself in a splitting home. Both parents are great but mom isn't nice with cash. N its one of the cause of their separation. Many more though

THATS SAD!! CANT EVEN IMAGINE IT FEELS.
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by revolt(m): 6:10am On Aug 12, 2016
truth12:

HIGHEST SALARY.... BUT BEATS YOU LIKE TORIOLORUN, LACKS ANGER MANAGEMENT? EVERYTHING NO BE MONEY!!! OTHER FACTORS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED TOO YOU KNOW.
what about all that and low salary!! Abegy .. That should be the least of my probs with a parent of mine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Will You Divorce Your Wife If You Found Out She Was Your Best Friend's Ex? / ~Have U Ever Stolen . . .?~ / For My Ladies Please Learn From It - What Every Woman Should Know About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.