Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? (2363 Views)

15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by truth12(m): 6:05am On Aug 04, 2016
Lets know how much you love your fams, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY?
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by wagazala: 6:19am On Aug 04, 2016
If you are old enough to decide on your own, i'll suggest you go with none.

1 Like

Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by Evakinqz: 6:21am On Aug 04, 2016
If maybe ah can't stop dem from separating, den ah will definitely go with ma momma, tho she late cry.. rip mum
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by Smellymouth: 6:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Hhmmm
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by youngest85(m): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2016
I rather go solo!
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by Florblu(f): 6:31am On Aug 04, 2016
This is a tough one.I will choose none.I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody.
Both of them are simply amazing
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by seunlayi(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2016
I will go with both to they reconcile..

1 Like

Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by truth12(m): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Evakinqz:
If maybe ah can't stop dem from separating, den ah will definitely go with ma momma, tho she late cry.. rip mum

Sorry bout your loss.
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by truth12(m): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2016
wagazala:
If you are old enough to decide on your own, i'll suggest you go with none.

What if the court decides.
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by Evakinqz: 7:06am On Aug 04, 2016
truth12:

Sorry bout your loss.
tanks bro.
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by wagazala: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2016
truth12:

What if the court decides.

Fair enough but if I'm grown already, court can't stop me from being on my own. Truth is it doesn't make you love any of them any less and it also doesn't make it look like you ar picking sides.

1 Like

Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by truth12(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2016
wagazala:

Fair enough but if I'm grown already, court can't stop me from being on my own. Truth is it doesn't make you love any of them any less and it also doesn't make it look like you ar picking sides.

TRUE.
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by Nixiepie(f): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2016
definately none
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by Jennydoris(f): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmmm!
I don't pray for such.. No one does either.. but if it happens Am sure going with my papa.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by truth12(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nixiepie:
definately none

seriously??
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by floragregs(f): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
My mum is a strong woman, she can cope on her own. But my dad can't even boil water. I would stay with daddy. But it doesn't mean I don't love them equally! My parents have had their golden jubilee so this won't happen.

1 Like

Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by truth12(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
floragregs:
My mum is a strong woman, she can cope on her own. But my dad can't even boil water. I would stay with daddy. But it doesn't mean I don't love them equally! My parents have had their golden jubilee so this won't happen.

THEY'LL NEVER PART. AND LOL ABOUT YOUR DAD BOILING WATER!
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by shugacane(f): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
my mom embarassed ...never gonna happen tho tongue

2 Likes

Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by floragregs(f): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
truth12:

THEY'LL NEVER PART. AND LOL ABOUT YOUR DAD BOILING WATER!
grin .tnx
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by byvan03: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
I dey go with my mama biko.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
My mum... Of course!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by Immaculated: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mom..

Pls familylanders PHOTOSHOOT needs ur votes in ds ongoing Mr nairaland contest..thank u all for backing him so far but now he needs ur votes like never before...d finals will be on Saturday slated from 10am-6pm..d thread will be on fashion section. Pls familylanders he needs ur votes. Thank u. Vote PHOTOSHOOT for Mr nairaland..let's take home d crown.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by truth12(m): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mom: 1 - 0 :Dad
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by Nixiepie(f): 1:38am On Aug 05, 2016
truth12:

seriously??
yep,I'm matured enough to take decisions
hence ain't taking sides
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2016
Why would a child have to choose between mum and dad? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by truth12(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Well i think it depends on both parents fighting over the child or children.
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by mysticgal(f): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2016
I will so be on my own
If not, it will be................... Nobody cheesy
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by peeparty(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2016
mysticgal:
I will so be on my own If not, it will be................... Nobody cheesy
Good morning dear. hope you slept well.
please vote for iamkingzlee for Mr Nairaland.
click this link to vote.
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale
Do well to drop a charity like and share to support the ministry.
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by truth12(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2016
mysticgal:
I will so be on my own If not, it will be................... Nobody cheesy
lol.

1 Like

Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by lilmax(m): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2016
the one with high salary

1 Like

Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by truth12(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2016
lilmax:
the one with high salary
LMAO!!
Re: If Your Parents Were To Be Divorced, Who Would You Go With Mum Or Dad? by revolt(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
lilmax:
the one with high salary
the smartest reply here

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Nairaland New Year Giveaway (2018/2019 Edition) / Am I A Wife Or A Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.