Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" (45922 Views)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by 0ubenji(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
joshtega27:
its time for this one to also die

[color=#000099][/color] grin
*sips chilled chocolate viju*.

So wah u waiting for?...
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by fmlala: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is how boko haram train their soldiers

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
tsdarkside:

i agree with you....

i am international...because i know,this world realy belongs to adam...remember adam??...hi....hi....

The world doesn't belong to anyone. It belongs to God. Adam was the first man on earth.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by AK72: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Florblu:
Same way Saul encountered Christ on his way to Damascus where his name was chsnged to Paul so also Boko haram leaders and their cohorts shall encounter Christ.

Amen & amen
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by HtwoOw: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
babajero:
Let me ask you a question, why is it that when boko haram was fighting Gej's government they were using all kinds of sophisticated weapons even tanks, and why is it that every boko haram member claimed to have been kill by the military under this government are either pictured with locally made double barrel or cutlass and charms, so where did those sophisticated weapons and tanks went to?

Looks like Buhari cleaned up GEJ's mess , Those aerial bombardments aren't for nothing especially since their supply of weapons and armored tanks has been limited ( and don't give me a story about how they raided army or police barracks without meeting any resistance ) , their links in the army has been removed and their fundings has dried up

1 Like

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
sesaan:

am an Atheist,, but Islam is the worst thing that can ever happen to any one.. the psycho- maniac of a prophet (Swin After War) has caused more atrocities than even hitler.. I wonder why anyone will call him a role model,,, from rape to murder.. I hate religion but I dislike Islam the most,, they are trying so hard to tag themselves religion of peace.. ISIS behead just like Mohammed.. look world over where ever Islam exist there is conflict yet it is a religion of peace my foot
Never knew your father was a prophet...who ordained it
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
alaskido:
BUHARI, there is more work for you o. This is why I say do not pardon or provide amnesty to any BOKO HARAM captured because they will go back and join this new leader. These fanatics are not repentant like the NIGER DELTA MILITANTS.

Well let me cross my legs and sip my kunu and watch how this movie will end.

Niger Delta Militants? Since when did you start mistaking sovereignty and dignity for terrorism? Shay mummy have told you to stop taking opium, see what it's doing to u now...
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
HtwoOw:

Looks like Buhari cleaned up GEJ's mess , Those aerial bombardments aren't for nothing especially since their supply of weapons and armored tanks has been limited ( and don't give me a story about how they raided army or police barracks without meeting any resistance ) , their links in the army has been removed and their fundings has dried up

He didn't. Buhari only made things worse.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
HtwoOw:

The same Buhari that BH nominated as their mediator to dialogue with FG during Jonathan's reign? Google BH's conditions to GEJ for a ceasefire and be forever cured of acute zombeism. Top on the list was that Oga Jona must convert to Islam.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
What an irony

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Usman316: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
All these so called confusionist(athiests), name one person u knew prophet Muhammad pbuh beheaded. Always claiming to be enlightened, yet u people re the dumbness bunch around
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
tomandjerry:

The same Buhari that BH nominated as their mediator to dialogue with FG during Jonathan's reign? Google BH's conditions to GEJ for a ceasefire and be forever cured of acute zombeism. Top on the list was that Oga Jona must convert to Islam.

And yet, no religion in compulsion? No forceful adaptation of Sharia? People who would lie to protect devil himself. Not surprise tho, not surprise. Forget this people. Islam is dying, and so it will die out finally.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
davtosh:
What an irony

Matthew 10:28

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by drss2(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
peacevilla:
I like your spirit. But how!?
by uniting togeda.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by mekanaky: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
benueguy:

The question now is, who is ready to go down on his/her knees and pray like the way the people of old did? We Christians aren't helping matters. We keep malice, we envy, we are so full of ourselves. All we do is complain, but little or no prayers. Pentecostals fighting fellow Pentecostals and Catholic Church, we glorify our men of God above God Himself. How would God help when there's division in our midst already? For that to happen, we must all team up as one.
don't judge ur way of serving God with others. if u can't prayer their are powerful men n women of God that can pray and mountain will be moved
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Usman316:
All these so called confusionist(athiests), name one person u knew prophet Muhammad pbuh beheaded. Always claiming to be enlightened, yet u people re the dumbness bunch around

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

The slaughter of Jews

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/qurayza.aspx

Don't you read the Quran?
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by tsdarkside(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
gimakon:

The world doesn't belong to anyone. It belongs to God. Adam was the first man on earth.

it belongs to adam(the black-man).....all true adams know that...
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by sharrp: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
MrAboki:
Nice one from Mr. Banawi. I always wondered why Boko Haram would kill Muslims, blow up Mosques and rape Muslim Women and still be forming to have the best interest of Islam at heart.

Mr. Abu Qaqa Shekau's regime should also be probed because I believe he was corrupt and diverted Jihadi cash meant to purchase bombs and pay the salaries of suicide bombers into his personal account. angry
Dont force Christians to clinge to arms. Go and read about anti-balaka of central African republic

1 Like

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
tsdarkside:

it belongs to adam(the black-man).....all true adams know that...

Hmm, Ok take care.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
sharrp:

Dont force Christians to clinge to arms. Go and read about anti-balaka of central African republic

Don't mind the fool. angry

1 Like

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by isnovic(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bubu over to you.

Remember, if any christian should loose their lives you are responsible as the threat here is clear on the mandate of the group.

With the immediate response to ND, IPOB and Nah Buhari group's threats deal the same hands to your Northern brothers to stop this madness.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by eddyroyal(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
LastMumu:

lol keep deceiving yourself.

Like the way he protected Christians from the mandalla bombing and how he has been protecting thousands of Christians slain by Islamic militants? Yeah right

May almighty God forgive you. LAST MUMU. *I'm not abusing you o..... Just saying your name according to your moniker.*
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=doctorkush post=48175589]its time for war brethren, its the holy war... save what is of the lord...
im coming lemme go book my next flight abroad with my family... save ya self.. eni ori yo,odi le[/quote

Is it possible to include one more family? we are 7 but you also have to include my sister and her family making it 11.

I will pay you back later.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by druxy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
phanshark:
that's the original plan before God put confusion in there miss, the same God will still put a greater confusion amongst them this time around. Glory to Jesus Christ alone!
you mentioned God and said glory be to Jesus..enlighten me please,is Jesus God
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Pylony(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Pylony(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
All these living deads a.k.a Boko Haram fighting for their dead god still don't want to give up because they are already dead corpses among the living. Check out this cheap propaganda coming from this meat head that Christians are trying to Christianise the north-east that (they) Boko Haram help to displace more than 2.2million people from their humble abode.
oh! yes it is the end of times, and we`v being warned to what is coming and this open letter to attack Christians should not come as a surprise for it has already being written in JOHN 16:1-2;
[1]. "These things have I spoken unto you, I that ye should not be offended.

[2]. They shall put you out of the synagogue (church): yea, the time cometh, that WHOSOEVER KILLETH YOU WILL THINK HE DOETH GOD SERVICE.

All terror organisations the world over have one thing in common, to fight and kill the weak for their cripple blood sucking god, thinking they are rendering God some service that require a handsome reward at the end. Well, there is a good reward in hell waiting for such twisted minded zombies.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Pylony(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
MrAboki:
Nice one from Mr. Banawi. I always wondered why Boko Haram would kill Muslims, blow up Mosques and rape Muslim Women and still be forming to have the best interest of Islam at heart.

Mr. Abu Qaqa Shekau's regime should also be probed because I believe he was corrupt and diverted Jihadi cash meant to purchase bombs and pay the salaries of suicide bombers into his personal account. angry
Okkk! so your uncle now has the best interest of your religion of hate at heart by switching attacks on our places of worship abi? You guys and your senseless jihad will perish trying.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Kassidy90(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
0ubenji:

"You read"...bro..I 'd like to bliv u're well educated beyond cheap propaganda..
Guess u will believe it now that their is a video evidence circulating online
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by ImtiazNupe(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Joel3:
Buhari has finally appoint a new command. here comes the real genocides on the poor Christian minority in the north and middle belt at large. Fulanis will be recruited in this new command.

how I wish if they could take this to the south south. we will gladly teach them some lessons and make the Muslim knows what genocide really is.. but for the middle belt I only pity for them as their masters, governors had sold their people for a pot of Fulani cattle shi.t

one of the reason we are going to flushed out APC from edo state.
my man just go and pray. Nobody have solution against terrorism accept Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by 0ubenji(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kassidy90:

Guess u will believe it now that their is a video evidence circulating online
It's obvious u r yet to see d video, to see somtin outta place innit. If u apun to find it out Anyways
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Onogiede(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
All this things happily now are all in the Holy Bible,.him who's with lord Jesus Christ is majority
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by herald9: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
janellemonae:
Atheists really need to check their belief system and the reasons they hate the church so much.

Ive noticed that atheists, ecspecially these nigerian ones, NEVER criticize all these islamic killings or terrorism. They only run their mouths when its a christian topic or about a christian pastor. And when its a muslim topic, they find a way of still abusing Jesus Christ or the bible but NEVER the quaran or Mohammed.

Its kinda clear they are both (atheists & islamic terrorists) brainwashed by the same demons.
grin grin

Atheists neither hate the church nor Christians.

We only hate the fact that as tamed and psychologicallly-balanced individuals, you guys have the potentials to explore every diameter of your thoughts, reasoning; to become a more rational beings, yet you allow religious ignorance and gullibility to hold you in bondage and strip you of every atom of sense. Therefore you become a 'walking' capital to some 'entrepreneurialistic religious leaders,' who have nothing to offer than the same Bible in your house.

And as concerned and enlightened individuals, we've only come to show our fellow tamed brothers the way...

But can you go to the wild to start reasoning with lions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge / Bashir El-Rufaiā€¸ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri / APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.