Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" (45923 Views)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by july66: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
fingard02k:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/08/04/world/new-boko-haram-chief-kill-christians-target-churches-not-mosques-islamic-state/
Sorry Al barnawi. You are dead on arrival. Pharaoh tried it to the Israelites but the more they were afflicted the more they multiplied. The hottest part of hell awaits you & islamic fundamentalists like you. Isa waits for you all on judgement day. Its obvious now that you are not against western education as earlier claimed. You want to use the sword to force christians to become muslims. I am beginning to feel Donald Trump & his agenda. It will make you experience the hell here before the main one. Each soul you kill makes you a murderer before God & you will be held accountable for each soul you take. QED.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Florblu(f): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
lestat:

While I admire your faith but is that all you have to say?
I am sorry but your statement is crude and shows very little thought went into this comment.
You didn't think to say also the churches should be alert and security agencies should act but the whole sum of your comment is that this terrorist should come to spiritual enlightenment?
Hence your comment alludes to the fact that Islam is flawed?
Sorry but I feel your are either very unexposed or naïve.
Please next time go the the religious section and comment and stay off intelligent topics
You expressed no concern for the safety of the innocents in that region nor did you think that maybe before he finds Christ millions will die?

#Sighs#....with this I can simply conclude that God made your brains indelibly shallow and your I'll reasoning monumental.The idiot wanna sound intelligent when it is apparent your IQ is registered in CFA francs.
You are just a fanatic,the fact that I mentioned Christ doesn't mean I exalt one religion above the other.It is obvious you have a huge problem with making your grievances known without insulting the other party.You are the world blueprint of what myopic stupidity should be.
Say me well to your dear mother,she deserves a son like you.

1 Like

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by smartsammie(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Florblu:
Same way Saul encountered Christ on his way to Damascus where his name was chsnged to Paul so also Boko haram leaders and their cohorts shall encounter Christ.

Saul's name was not changed to Paul ooo.. Read Acts 9 thoroughly...
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by juniior(m): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
LastMumu:

lol keep deceiving yourself.

Like the way he protected Christians from the mandalla bombing and how he has been protecting thousands of Christians slain by Islamic militants? Yeah right

indeed u r d last mumu on d planet
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Florblu:

#Sighs#....with this I can simply conclude that God made your brains indelibly shallow and your I'll reasoning monumental.The idiot wanna sound intelligent when it is apparent your IQ is registered in CFA francs.
You are just a fanatic,the fact that I mentioned Christ doesn't mean I exalt one religion above the other.It is obvious you have a huge problem with making your grievances known without insulting the other party.You are the world blueprint of what myopic stupidity should be.

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Thoughty2(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
tsdarkside:

do we even still remember what noah went throuh.....only noah,was still good enough to survive destruction...imagine what noah went throuhgh....damnit...this bastards were laughing at him!!!.....damnit!!!...........

but today,we are all seeds of noah!!!!!!...

DAMNIT!!!!!!... angry angry angry angry

I would be lying if I say I understand wha you are saying
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Florblu:

And if you ever mention my mother again.... if you are insane seek medical aattention. IF YOU EVER BRING MY MOTHER INTO ANY CONVERSATION AGAIN? well
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by ever811(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
LastMumu:

lol keep deceiving yourself.

Like the way he protected Christians from the mandalla bombing and how he has been protecting thousands of Christians slain by Islamic militants? Yeah right

the knowledge in the way of life is not for your kind sir..

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by zyzxx(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Florblu:
Same way Saul encountered Christ on his way to Damascus where his name was chsnged to Paul so also Boko haram leaders and their cohorts shall encounter Christ.
amen amen amen in Jesus name
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Appareil(m): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
benueguy:

The question now is, who is ready to go down on his/her knees and pray like the way the people of old did? We Christians aren't helping matters. We keep malice, we envy, we are so full of ourselves. All we do is complain, but little or no prayers. Pentecostals fighting fellow Pentecostals and Catholic Church, we glorify our men of God above God Himself. How would God help when there's division in our midst already? For that to happen, we must all team up as one.
You are so on point! Prayer!!!
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Appareil(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
benueguy:

Young man, enough of all these "judge not" mentality. What rubbish!!! U correct a person, they tell u u are judging them. So one can't draw the attention of erring believers again abi? What does the Bible teach u about bringing someone back who has gone astray? Who told you you can't be as powerful as those men of God outside there? Enough of these glorification of men of God. Disciples of old, with all their exploits are not as puffed up as the same men of God U are glorifying. Why am I even arguing with you? Read 2 Chronicles 7;14. It didn't say if MEN OF GOD, but if MY PEOPLE who are called by my name... Etc. Read Ur Bible and stop attacking me.
Exactly!!!!
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by tsdarkside(m): 3:36am On Aug 05, 2016
Thoughty2:

I would be lying if I say I understand wha you are saying

you dont have to....i dont think like you....but i still respect your opinion....you didnt first insult me to tell me you disagree...
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by fanficgirl(f): 5:47am On Aug 05, 2016
Southern Nigerians need to rise up and stand against Boko Haram and Northern Nigeria. The stupid cow dung Dullard won't do anything.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by tobex23(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
fanficgirl:
Southern Nigerians need to rise up and stand against Boko Haram and Northern Nigeria. The stupid cow dung Dullard won't do anything.

Hello ma, could you spare me a minute of your time ma?

Really need your help ma.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by fanficgirl(f): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
tobex23:

Hello ma, could you spare me a minute of your time ma?

Really need your help ma.
Sure, what do you need?
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by tobex23(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
fanficgirl:

Sure, what do you need?

Greetings to you ma..

Please the Ongoing Mr Nairaland grand finale comes up Saturday (06/08/2016). Few hours from now..

And this is from teamPhotoshoot..

Please ma, we would be very grateful if we have your support ma

Please join us to crown photoshoot the winner ma. What do you say ma?
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by fanficgirl(f): 5:50am On Aug 06, 2016
tobex23:

Greetings to you ma..

Please the Ongoing Mr Nairaland grand finale comes up Saturday (06/08/2016). Few hours from now..

And this is from teamPhotoshoot..

Please ma, we would be very grateful if we have your support ma

Please join us to crown photoshoot the winner ma. What do you say ma?
I'm in just tell me what to and when to do so

2 Likes

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by tobex23(m): 6:11am On Aug 06, 2016
fanficgirl:

I'm in just tell me what to and when to do so

Oh thank you ma'am
How to vote:

Go to: https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310

Then copy the coloured and paste in the link above:

I vote photoshoot cc NLJega

Time: 10am - 6pm
Date: 06/08/2016(Today)

There you have it you have also joined in making a difference. TeamPhotoshoot says thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father / Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri / APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.