Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) (3850 Views)

South African Family Recreates Their Photo Taken In 1992, After 25 Years / Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by flyca: 6:26am On Aug 04, 2016
Are passport photographs generally "not fine" or is it just me? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by flyca: 6:26am On Aug 04, 2016
Both pictures were taken yesterday in a space of 30minutes.

The passport photographer retook the shots severally and we eventually ended up with this sad

So please, have you ever taken a good passport? Please show us.
Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by youngest85(m): 6:33am On Aug 04, 2016
it's only you.

If d foundation is destroyed, what can a righteous do?

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Booked!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by Alexk2(m): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2016
youngest85:
it's only you.

Your mouth no goodgoo grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by elektra(f): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Hahaha
My passport photographs are the absolute worst. My driver license photos always turn out great for some reason.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by mamaafrik(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2016
One is a "padded" photo and the other a.........real passport photo.
Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by flyca: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2016
Adjoinder:
1. Both pictures where taken 30mins apart. In essence, its the same make up on both pictures

2. My make up routine as always is fairly simple. Yesterday, it was Vaseline and white (Enchanter) powder only. I also applied eyepencil. But no brown powder, no foundation.

3. Maybe the camera of passport photographs come is low quality pixels. In the picture on the left, I used the front camera of my phone. No edits. Any yea, the lighting of both rooms are different.

4. Its not only about this picture, most passports I have taken since I was a kid, always comes up "not fine". In the exception of my JAMB passport smiley

I know this is not peculiar with me. Don't take it too seriously

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by thorpido(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Were the pictures taken with the same camera?Did you consider the lighting too?
Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by Chukzii(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2016
Having the same issue, esp cos I hv to remove my glasses so a slightly different face with eyes swollen at times. The thing is if u want a very good one, go to a studio not roadside wait and take.
Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by flyca: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2016
youngest85:
it's only you.

Please what do you mean by this? Na the "foundation" brown by shirt and pour "oil" on my face abi? I can see you are looking for cheap likes as FTC.

Anyway, I put up a rejoinder for folks like you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by youngest85(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2016
flyca:

Please what do you mean by this? Na the "foundation" brown by shirt and pour "oil" on my face abi? I can see you are looking for cheap likes as FTC.

Anyway, I put up a rejoinder for folks like you.

I mean if someone is already ugly, wat cn a photographer do?
Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by CharleyCharley: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2016
mamaafrik:
One is a "padded" photo and the other a.........real passport photo.

padded photo ke

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by CharleyCharley: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2016
youngest85:
it's only you.

be nice. you mustn't showcase your stvpidity everytime.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by demiladegold(f): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2016
All my passports come out nice except my waec passport photograph
Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by crackhaus: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Abeg na which of the two be the passport, because the one you're supposed to keep a straight face is the one you're smiling in. grin

Below is what a passport is supposed to look like....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by flyca: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2016
youngest85:

I mean if someone is already ugly, wat cn a photographer do?
Lol. I'm ugly, abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by youngest85(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2016
flyca:

We'r partner in crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by youngest85(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2016
CharleyCharley:

be nice. you mustn't showcase your stvpidity everytime.

Charleyboy even u?
Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by baba11(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Must you show yourself..thinking you are not beautiful in the first instance..my passport photograph has always been ok.. tongue

check this out:

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by yetseyi(f): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
I also think passport pictures are not always fine, maybe it depends on the shape of head.
Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
They look okay, to me.

I like my passport photos.
Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by Immaculated: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
All my passport photographs r lipsrsealed ....

Pls familylanders PHOTOSHOOT needs ur votes in
ds ongoing Mr nairaland contest..thank u all for
backing him so far but now he needs ur votes like never before...d finals will be on Saturday slated
from 10am-6pm..d thread will be on fashion
section. Pls familylanders he needs ur votes.
Thank u. Vote PHOTOSHOOT for Mr
nairaland..let's take home d crown

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
My passport is still a kid photo, but my drivers licenses tend to turn out great, except for that first one @ 16 that I still have grin

That said, I don't think it's anything to worry about. It looks like a matter of the camera quality.
Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by Nancy2016: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
@OP: I love your eyebrows and to answer your question, I don't think passport size photographs do justice to most people.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by ashala(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Well you are the one that thinks that way. I think they are OK.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by ayusco85(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2017
flyca:
Are passport photographs generally "not fine" or is it just me? undecided

I ve taken an awesome passport, wanna see it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by masterpiecer(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2018
flyca:

In my opinion u r not at al
Re: Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) by Ranchhoddas: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
This Flyca girl likes her face so much she always wants us to see it!
Na compliment o. Before you turn am to another thing.

(1) (Reply)

Help!! A Single Mother Of Three Has Finish My Life. / What Do I Do, I Don't Have A Supportive Family? / Is My Mum Right To Have Said This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.