Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) (38682 Views)

Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / PA Ikhide Welcome Aisha To America(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by PrinceMario(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2016
Ipod miscreants will avoid this thread like a plague.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2016
ipad yoof will not like this thread ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Sylvarresta(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2016
Wailers go cry tired today

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2016
Lol
Compliance:
Until someone proves that is unitedstates, I won't take this serious.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by freakyhat: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=Beremx post=48172193][/quote]

Immunity for president wife? U go school at all?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by mrmonbech: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2016
the mama of 9ja
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by LordCenturion(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
she had to wait for quick diplomatic immunity before going to america. sad who ar they trying to decieve make she go dia in 2020 afta buari resign in 2018 before we take her serious. besides, how ar we sure dat place is america i will not be surpirise if those pictures were taking in mexico.

U said Mexico?, This guy must have come from evil forest.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2016
her legs are darker than her face embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by handysuzy(f): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by jozee8: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2016
Wailers, you've got served!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by yinkus204(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2016
nerodenero:
Aisha 1-0 Fayose.
na lie Aisha1-1 Fayose

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by CXLVII: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
Another charade. Let wait and see how she meets Michelle Obama at White House is she not gonna be arrested by County Sheriffs and hand her over for prosecution.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2016
bender79:
shattap! Maybe I should measure the inches of your dick to confirm if you can impregnate a woman...as lousy as it sounds.
dayum nigga

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
Another charade. Let wait and see how she meets Michelle Obama at White House is she not gonna be arrested by County Sheriffs and hand her over for prosecution.
**** u asked her to go to USA, there she is, you are asking to go to white house ****

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Iphone5: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Beremx:
I won't be surprised to hear that Fayose has taken the next available flight to US just to mock Aisha Buhari. Fayose is a mad man.

undecided

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by CXLVII: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
she had to wait for quick diplomatic immunity before going to america. sad who ar they trying to decieve make she go dia in 2020 afta buari resign in 2018 before we take her serious. besides, how ar we sure dat place is america i will not be surpirise if those pictures were taking in mexico.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by emeka762001(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2016
This is not real. This is just arrangee to confuse people. No proof to show that this is Washington DC.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:

Wow! Your grammar is atrocious.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2016
Hahaha

Shameless wailers will change story.

I have said it several times, don't fight with losers and expect to win.

Even while losing, they have a way of convincing themselves they won.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2016
Una do well jare!! Fayose l didn't see NYPD, DCPD, FBI at the airport O. Nonsense trash of a human being

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by 2day6(m): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2016
D person wey dey suppose to flog
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2016
yinkslinks:
her legs are darker than her face embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
and ya blokos is darker than ya face. whats ya point nigga ?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2016
I said it long time ago that, Aisha would visit
When it is needed and necessary not cause suppose to be gov and a sect of people said she should visit usa.

Just listen to the next Simon... like it does not matter any one can visit usa let her give speech, she must visit WHITE HOUSE, why is she not snapping with Obama yet, if she's innocent let her stroll on the street
Hiaaaaaaa I love this Nigeria like kilode
God bless Nigeria the most fun place to live in.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by eph12(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Fayose right now

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Onegai(f): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:

Dude, you're becoming embarassing. I saw your comment on the other thread about how it wasn't the U.S. I kept quiet because I recognised the airport. Now see what you're saying. County sheriffs cannot arrest her, only the FBI can question her. I'm not even a fan of the President or any politician but you and your ilk are becoming embarassing. And to believe Fayose (of all people) is proof that Nigeria deserves to be a sh.ithole of a country forever.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Oche211:
Hehehehehehe
where is fayose and the ipob miscreants.

Fayose should be on the street eating kpmo as usual grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2016
12inchDickson:
empty brain, u asked her to go to USA, there she is, you are asking to go to white house, infact ur stupidity should be equal to the length of rain

U better ignore the 1mbeciless and losers.

U cnt beat them to the game of stupidiity. It is their speciality.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Babacele: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
where is yr evidence?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2016
Iphone5:

undecided
who born am? he has being banned from entry into the usa since 2006.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2016
See how America welcomes Toyin Saraki.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters / Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.