Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Pls What Is This Guy Trying To Tell Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Is This Guy Trying To Tell Me (687 Views)

A Yahoo Guy Trying To Kill His Girlfriend Caught / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus / Ladies Time/weakpoint Which Finally Makes You Allow A Guy Trying 2 Bleep You In? (2) (3) (4)

Pls What Is This Guy Trying To Tell Me by edydamsel(f): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2016
I met dis my friend 4yrs ago and we agree to be frndz on neutral ground cos he is in a serious relatnship 7yrs now n wants to soon while i've nt been in a relationship b4. He do advice me nt to go into any relationship rather i shud concentrate in my studies dat d rite man will come 4 me at d rite time. I visit him n we share secrets. Recently he started admiring and sex chatting on phone n chats. He said he likes me and have feelings he never knew was there for me. I tot he was playing on me to kn me well. I dedcided to visit him. Hmmmm he romance,caress and gone crazy for me bt said he will nt rubbish me by penetrating me n does nt want to be addicted to me by having sex. I dont understand this whole thing plss i need mature advice plss
Re: Pls What Is This Guy Trying To Tell Me by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Keeping a female bestie is like keeping a chicken as pet, you're going to eat it one day. -ROBERT MUGABE

Re: Pls What Is This Guy Trying To Tell Me by Young03(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2016
hmm
Re: Pls What Is This Guy Trying To Tell Me by benueguy(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2016
Just listen to yourself! Chai.
Re: Pls What Is This Guy Trying To Tell Me by edydamsel(f): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Keeping a female bestie is like keeping a chicken as pet, you're going to eat it one day. -ROBERT MUGABE
thanks dear. Ur proverb is well understood
Re: Pls What Is This Guy Trying To Tell Me by DRISKLEF(m): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Pls What Is This Guy Trying To Tell Me by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2016
edydamsel:
thanks dear. Ur proverb is well understood
Anyway, it happens but it can be avoided. Let him realise is going overboard, unless you also feel the same way. You know for every ACTION to take place, there must be an EQUAL and OPPOSITE REACTION. -NEWTON

Ridng Wild (another Romantic Story For Adults Only) / Age Is Nothing But Numbers / Virginity Old Fashion Or Treasure?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8