Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Just One Word. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just One Word. (2853 Views)

One Word For This Slay Queen / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just One Word. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:

No fear my dear, you will witness the new age to come. Your safety is sure, I guarantee.
Okay grin I for fear
Re: Just One Word. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
EXCITED BUH BORED
What a contradiction. Just listen to yourself. How can a person be bored and excited simultaneously? Huh? This is a new one.
Re: Just One Word. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay grin I for fear
According to Psalm 1 vs 6: For the lord knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish. Lol. :-)

How's your day going?
Re: Just One Word. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:

According to Psalm 1 vs 6: For the lord knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish. Lol. :-)

How's your day going?
Very well
Re: Just One Word. by EOOJ(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Saint
Re: Just One Word. by EOOJ(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:

No you don't. And on that same sad day, a snarling beast was unwittingly onleashed upon mankind which is I. I have started planning my new life driven towards one motive which is quite clear. Soon my imprints will litter everywhere. Many will hide in terror. This tragedy will happen because of a deceitful soul.
just know u gon reap wat u sow....

Dont let heartbreak lead u into making the wrong decision cos at d end, regret wud be ur portion.
Re: Just One Word. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Very well
Good to know. I'm enjoying the calm chilly weather of the season as well. Soon, harmattan will forcefully dry its ugly self into our awareness. I wish everything will just stay in this manner till humans begin to transform into other life forms. Anyways sha, let's bask in the season to the fullest while it lasts.

Do have a pleasant day ahead and pls stay off the gaze of alligators.
Re: Just One Word. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
EOOJ:
just know u gon reap wat u sow....

Dont let heartbreak lead u into making the wrong decision cos at d end, regret wud be ur portion.
I see. I'm always the wrong one. And what do you have to say to her, monsieur?
Re: Just One Word. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
depressed.
Re: Just One Word. by EOOJ(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:

I see. I'm always the wrong one. And what do you have to say to her, monsieur?
Bro, i never said u are the wrong one....i just said donot make d wrong decision because of a heartbreak....as for her, she gat her own life to live.

Bros live right.....by the way, wat do u mean by u been a beast unleashed on mankind Dis was d statement u made dat warranted wat i said earlier
Re: Just One Word. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
depressed.
Warrapen
Re: Just One Word. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Warrapen
see... I'm loney AF.
Re: Just One Word. by firstking01(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
:angry
Re: Just One Word. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
EOOJ:

Bro, i never said u are the wrong one....i just said donot make d wrong decision because of a heartbreak....as for her, she gat her own life to live.

Bros live right.....by the way, wat do u mean by u been a beast unleashed on mankind Dis was d statement u made dat warranted wat i said earlier
Anyhow, there's no need to go into details of all that transpired in the past - to avoid stoking the flames of my anger - bygones are bygones.

The good decision. How comforting. Yeah, that's the phrase people say. Easily slips outta the lips. Man are you kidding me? The last good decision I made was what placed me in this predicament. All the good decision I kept taking relationship-wise didn't spare me no end of trouble. Perharps it's time I started following the bad decision.
Re: Just One Word. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
see... I'm loney AF.
Eeyah, oya lets play

Re: Just One Word. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
DEPRESSED
Re: Just One Word. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Eeyah, oya lets play
tinko tinko tikoloma tinko. Lol. Carry go jor
Re: Just One Word. by 7Randall: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Grateful
Re: Just One Word. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Chuvin22:
DEPRESSED
Why nah, don't be oo, oya cheer up
Re: Just One Word. by Agybabe(f): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Stressed
Re: Just One Word. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Agybabe:
Stressed
eeyah sorry work right, oya take milk

Re: Just One Word. by EOOJ(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:

Anyhow, there's no need to go into details of all that transpired in the past - to avoid stoking the flames of my anger - bygones are bygones.

The good decision. How comforting. Yeah, that's the phrase people say. Easily slips outta the lips. Man are you kidding me? The last good decision I made was what placed me in this predicament. All the good decision I kept taking relationship-wise didn't spare me no end of trouble. Perharps it's time I started following the bad decision.
well i still stand by what i said earlier bro...if u choose to make bad decisions, u will surely reap what u sow.

Dats life...shiiiit happens. Weldone!
Re: Just One Word. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Why nah, don't be oo, oya cheer up
grin grin
Re: Just One Word. by Stormyweather(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kherry:

My enemy u ar here again
yes o my love
Re: Just One Word. by Kherry: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Stormyweather:
yes o my love

Hope ur day is not hectic
Re: Just One Word. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
EOOJ:
well i still stand by what i said earlier bro...if u choose to make bad decisions, u will surely reap what u sow.

Dats life...shiiiit happens. Weldone!
But the reverse seems to be the case with most depraved people I know. What you should realise and come to acknowledge is that, Fate does not seek anybody's concurrence before it imposes its wishes on us; fate does not answer to any mortal - that's a certainty for you.
Re: Just One Word. by Stormyweather(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kherry:

Hope ur day is not hectic
nwuye m it is o. oya comman rub my back na, biko. my supervisor wantu kill me
Re: Just One Word. by Asquare49(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Frustrated
Re: Just One Word. by Kherry: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Stormyweather:
nwuye m it is o. oya comman rub my back na, biko. my supervisor wantu kill me

Ehya sorry dear,I dy come
Re: Just One Word. by kuchikau: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: Just One Word. by kuchikau: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells* badly
Re: Just One Word. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
kuchikau:

I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells* badly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Cheating Wife Having S3x With Neighbor While Her 2 Year Old Son Cries / Climax Stop! Stop!! Pls... (pix) / My Father Said ''I Am Stupid"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.