Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca (2615 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) / What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2016
analice107:

Calmdown little bird, no need to sweat. He is just doing you a favour. Yahweh says, "If you find your brother in an error and you warn him not, if he dies in it, his blood shall be required of thee, but if you warn him, but he turneth not away from his sins, then his blood will not it be required from your hands.

We are doing our best here. We are using our precious MB in this Buhari Austerity regime to help you see that your destination is hellfire. don't turn a deaf ear.
While Muhammed was to die, his daughter Fatima went to him, to be sure of eternity, but what did Muhammed say? " Fatima bin Muhammed, you can ask me anything from my wealth and I will give to you, but don't ask me about here after, although I am a messenger of Allah, but I know not what Allah will do to me or you. (Al Fatt-h 84:2)

But see what Jesus Christ of Nazareth said to his disciples;
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
John:14:2-3.

Girl, what who will you rather believe? The one who knows where is going or the one who doesn't?

Listen babe, the OP is doing a great job trying to free you from the crutches of Satan.
Muhammed was deceived by satan, pretending to be God. Just look around and the wickedness is Islam.

Beautiful post. God bless you.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by analice107: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

On the contrary, I'm sure that the devil loves your posts, though I am sure that he thinks of them as useless from the point of view of trying to deceive Muslims, because they are too foolish. It is actually people with any semblance of sense that find them boring and tedious, but of course you will not understand this, for reasons that are obvious to anyone with common sense.

I've really given you enough of my time. Go and get your justification for your empty life elsewhere please. Try to make real friends in real life.
Muslims are already deceived dear. Allah has deceived them and he boasts about it too. Let's hear it from the horses mouth.

Allah says" Are they then secure from Allah's deception(makrah)? None deemed himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allah) save folk that perish. Sura 7:99)
See? Allah in so many ways let you muslims know he was Satan, but you people refused to see. For instance, Allah boasting that he was a deceiver. Who did the Bible call a deceiver? Let's see;

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John:8:44
Checkout "Murder" and look around the world, See Islam murdering people?

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation:12:9

And, this is the end destination for Allah, Muhammed and you (say, God for bit) if you don't repent.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Revelation:21:8

Have you seen who the deceiver is? He deceives the whole world. And Allah says, no one can escape his deception.
Guy, you are in trouble. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by analice107: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

On the contrary, I'm sure that the devil loves your posts, though I am sure that he thinks of them as useless from the point of view of trying to deceive Muslims, because they are too foolish. It is actually people with any semblance of sense that find them boring and tedious, but of course you will not understand this, for reasons that are obvious to anyone with common sense.

I've really given you enough of my time. Go and get your justification for your empty life elsewhere please. Try to make real friends in real life.
Muslims are already deceived dear. Allah has deceived them and he boasts about it too. Let's hear it from the horses mouth.

Allah says" Are they then secure from Allah's deception(makrah)? None deemed himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allah) save folk that perish. Sura 7:99)
See? Allah in so many ways let you muslims know he was Satan, but you people refused to see. For instance, Allah boasting that he was a deceiver. Who did the Bible call a deceiver? Let's see;

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And, this is the end destination for Allah, Muhammed and you (say, God for bit) if you don't repent.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Have you seen who the deceiver is? He deceives the whole world. And Allah says, no one can escape his deception.
Guy, you are in trouble. I will say, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2016
analice107:

Point out the repetition. Hmm. You go open your eyes take enter hellfire oo.

He asked the same questions in this thread, and when AbuTwins answered him, he went off on another topic entirely, and finally accused him of taqiyyah.

https://www.nairaland.com/3258751/what-islamic-scholar-said-muslims/3

He still asked the same set of questions here...

https://www.nairaland.com/3235673/why-muslims-no-excuse-before

It is truly getting boring, and the questions are not even challenging. Truly, any of my kids can answer them. I am sure that you are thinking, "then why cant you just answer them?"
The reason is because he is still going to ask them over and over again no matter how many times they are answered. Invariably, he will then accuse those who answered him of using 'taqiyyah'. So what really is the point of engaging him? He is not trying to engage in logical debate, he is just trying to get noticed by seeking argument and finding a reason for his life. I dont think he has any real friends. You can support him because you are brethren in Christ (that is if you believe in the trinity and are not a Catholic... he hates those), but you need to ask yourself, how many times should someone continue asking the same old questions before he stops getting noticed?

To show you the incoherence of his premise, YOU ask me the questions. State them here by yourself now and I will answer them. Dont quote him, list them yourself.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

He asked the same questions in this thread, and when AbuTwins answered him, he went off on another topic entirely, and finally accused him of taqiyyah.

It is truly getting boring, and the questions are not even challenging. Truly, any of my kids can answer them. I am sure that you are thinking, "then why cant you just answer them?"
The reason is because he is still going to ask them over and over again no matter how many times they are answered. Invariably, he will then accuse those who answered him of using 'taqiyyah'. So what really is the point of engaging him? He is not trying to engage in logical debate, he is just trying to get noticed by seeking argument and finding a reason for his life. I dont think he has any real friends. You can support him because you are brethren in Christ (that is if you believe in the trinity and are not a Catholic... he hates those), but you need to ask yourself, how many times should someone continue asking the same old questions before he stops getting noticed?

To show you the incoherence of his premise, YOU ask me the questions. State them here by yourself now and I will answer them. Dont quote him, list them yourself.

And what did you say in those links you gave nau?
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

If the questions remain unanswered , why wouldn't I repeat them? You kept avoiding answering questions in the threads you referred to the same way you are doing here.

Any kid can answer them, yet you couldn't answer. It shows the kids are more intelligent than you, right? Then bring the kids to come and answer nau. Liar !!!

I was so sure no muslims can answer the questions because no lie to answer is available and you have to dodge under flimsy excuses.

I will keep repeating those questions until you surrender to the truth. Why should repetition bore you in the first place, after all , islam is about repetition. You keep repeating the same thing for life in your solat, right?
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
analice107:

Oh yes? Is that your proof? How do you know that makr means deceit? Do you speak Arabic by any chance? Here is the true meaning of that verse, not the lying one that your missionaries are fond of...

https://discover-the-truth.com/2015/01/24/response-to-critics-claim-allah-is-a-deceiver-quran-354/

analice107:

You are of your father the devil? Is he speaking to Christians? The Quran verse above, is it addressed to Muslims? What do you have to say about Bible verses where Jesus (who is God according to you) sends lying spirits to put falsehoods on the tongue of his prophets?

1Kings22:
And Micaiah said, “Therefore hear the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing beside him on his right hand and on his left; 20 and the Lord said, ‘Who will entice Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?’ And one said one thing, and another said another. 21 Then a spirit came forward and stood before the Lord, saying, ‘I will entice him.’ 22 And the Lord said to him, ‘By what means?’ And he said, ‘I will go out, and will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ And he said, ‘You are to entice him, and you shall succeed; go out and do so.’ 23 Now therefore behold, the Lord has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; the Lord has declared disaster for you.”

Does that not mean that your god deceives?

analice107:

I see people of all religions murdering people. I see governments murdering people. That Muslims are mostly singled out as being newsworthy is not proof that Muslims murder more people. Look through the front page of NL. There is almost no day that you will not find two or three stories of Christian pastors involved in rape, child abuse, fraud, drugs etc. Do we take it to mean that all Christians are so, or that Christianity teaches these misdeeds?

analice107:

Islam is based on evidence, proof, authentication, not on unsubstantiated fairy tales and myths. The above is your personal opinion based on years of indoctrination. It may keep you in your comfort zone, but it is not true.

analice107:

And this describes Christians to a T. You dont find statues of idols in mosques, but in Churches and around the necks of Christians. It is Christians who are fearful and unbelieving, they cant trust themselves to work a single miracle, as an atheist challenged you here on another thread. Whoremongers? Gays, prostitutes, sex with animals, paedophiles, perverts are all legalised in what are vaunted as Christian countries, not Muslim ones. We stand firm in declaring these as abominations, unlike your churches. Sorcerers? Every aspiring church pastor has jazz buried under the threshold of his church. Guru Maharaj ji once gloated that all your pastors are his clients. That is your pastors' source of 'power'. Murderers? Ritual killing is more common in Christian states if NL is an adequate sample of Nigerian news. Kidnapping has become a norm we live with here. Christians are beating their fathers and raping their mothers. Your quoted verse applies to you, not to us.

analice107:

Guy, you are in trouble. I will say, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

Allah is the Truth, and speaks only the truth. After you misquote and mistranslate a verse, you now endeavour to build a whimsical castle upon it. What are we, kids? That your pastors take advantage of your gullibility does not mean that we are too. Satan is the deceiver, and he plays with you Christians as he wills. He is your lord, not ours.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by analice107: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Man you can lie, I was in all those threads AbuTwins never came close to attempting those questions. God!!! This guy.
Let's agree for the sake of argument that he has asked them (which you know, he hasn't) pls help us and answer again for the sake of those who are new here.
This lies are not doing Islam any good.
I those threads you quoted AbuTwins took me headlong. He never even tried to answer those questions. He was evading them all through. Passes. Stop lying.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

If the questions remain unanswered , why wouldn't I repeat them? You kept avoiding answering questions in the threads you referred to the same way you are doing here.

Any kid can answer them, yet you couldn't answer. It shows the kids are more intelligent than you, right? Then bring the kids to come and answer nau. Liar !!!

I was so sure no muslims can answer the questions because no lie to answer is available and you have to dodge under flimsy excuses.

I will keep repeating those questions until you surrender to the truth. Why should repetition bore you in the first place, after all , islam is about repetition. You keep repeating the same thing for life in your solat, right?

Dont waste your time. I dont have space for you. Sorry, dont vex.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by analice107: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

Beautiful post. God bless you.
Weldone sir. God will reward you for your effort.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Oh yes? Is that your proof? How do you know that makr means deceit? Do you speak Arabic by any chance?

You are of your father the devil? Is he speaking to Christians? The Quran verse above, is it addressed to Muslims? What do you have to say about Bible verses where Jesus (who is God according to you) sends lying spirits to put falsehoods on the tongue of his prophets?

1Kings22:
And Micaiah said, “Therefore hear the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing beside him on his right hand and on his left; 20 and the Lord said, ‘Who will entice Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?’ And one said one thing, and another said another. 21 Then a spirit came forward and stood before the Lord, saying, ‘I will entice him.’ 22 And the Lord said to him, ‘By what means?’ And he said, ‘I will go out, and will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ And he said, ‘You are to entice him, and you shall succeed; go out and do so.’ 23 Now therefore behold, the Lord has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; the Lord has declared disaster for you.”

I see people of all religions murdering people. I see governments murdering people. That Muslims are mostly singled out as being newsworthy is not proof that Muslims murder more people. Look through the front page of NL. There is almost no day that you will not find two or three stories of Christian pastors involved in rape, child abuse, fraud, drugs etc. Do we take it to mean that all Christians are so, or that Christianity teaches these misdeeds?

Islam is based on evidence, proof, authentication, not on unsubstantiated fairy tales and myths. The above is your personal opinion based on years of indoctrination. It may keep you in your comfort zone, but it is not true.

And this describes Christians to a T. You dont find statues of idols in mosques, but in Churches and around the necks of Christians. It is Christians who are fearful and unbelieving, they cant trust themselves to work a single miracle, as an atheist challenged you here on another thread. Whoremongers? Gays, prostitutes, sex with animals, paedophiles, perverts are all legalised in what are vaunted as Christian countries, not Muslim ones. We stand firm in declaring these as abominations, unlike your churches. Sorcerers? Every aspiring church pastor has jazz buried under the threshold of his church. Guru Maharaj ji once gloated that all your pastors are his clients. That is your pastors' source of 'power'. Murderers? Ritual killing is more common in Christian states if NL is an adequate sample of Nigerian news. Kidnapping has become a norm we live with here. Christians are beating their fathers and raping their mothers. Your quoted verse applies to you, not to us.

Allah is the Truth, and speaks only the truth. After you misquote and mistranslate a verse, you now endeavour to build a whimsical castle upon it. What are we, kids? That your pastors take advantage of your gullibility does not mean that we are too. Satan is the deceiver, and he plays with you Christians as he wills. He is your lord, not ours.

This is the tactics you islamists use in the face of your inability to defend islam. You look for a way of diverting the subject by responding to people's comment instead of the OP. You could type all these but couldn't answer the questions posed by the OP. The questions bore you but you are not bored by the repetitions you do in your solat day in day out.

Create a thread to ask your questions, when the ones in the OP are not yet answered. I have answers to your questions but don't derail this.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by analice107: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

Don't mind him.

When a question remains unanswered, what stops it from being repeated? His excuse to evade the questions is lame. Mislims are just contended deceiving themselves.

Satan sat down for years planning to destroy the Gospel of Christ by introducing islam. He twisted to thwart God's words but thank God we are able to expose him.

As the Lord lives I shall continue to expose Satan who appeared in the name of allaah to deceive mankind. It matters nothing whether muslims like it or not. In fact, I'm yet to start because I have so, so many questions in my file about islam.

Keep them coming sir. So many youths will be delivered from the clutching lies of satan/allah
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
analice107:

Man you can lie, I was in all those threads AbuTwins never came close to attempting those questions. God!!! This guy.
Let's agree for the sake of argument that he has asked them (which you know, he hasn't) pls help us and answer again for the sake of those who are new here.
This lies are not doing Islam any good.
I those threads you quoted AbuTwins took me headlong. He never even tried to answer those questions. He was evading them all through. Passes. Stop lying.

You did not see this in block letters?

AbuTwins Quote...

U CAN'T COMPARE THE CUSTOM OF ALMOST 1500YRS AGO TO MODERN DAYS! EVEN MARY WAS BETROTHED EARLY TO JOSEPH! HE MARRIED HER ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOM BACK THEN!
WHATS WRONG IF A RICH WOMAN MARRIES A YOUNGER MAN? I DON'T KNOW UR P.
TAQIYA IS USED AMONG SHIAS AND I AM NO SHIA. I AM MUSLIM WHO FOLLOWS MUHAMMAD salallahu alayhi wa Salam.
IN AN "ISLAMIC STATE" ANY MUSLIM WHO TURNS AWAY FROM ISLAM IS REGARDED AS AN APOSTATE! THIS IS LIKE TREASON TO THE STATE. MIND YOU, AN ISLAMIC STATE IS A COUNTRY TOTALLY UNDER ISLAMIC RULE.
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR EVIDENCES FOR THE LAST THREE SO THAT I CAN ADEQUATELY RESPOND.

Unquote.

Not only does that make you spiritually blind, but also physically blind. He answered the questions in BLOCK LETTERS for crying out loud.

I have already offerred to answer you if you ask them. Did you not see my offer too? It still stands, but I insist that you apologise for your having mistakenly called me a liar first. I do not discuss with rude people who cannot control their manners properly.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
analice107:

Keep them coming sir. So many youths will be delivered from the clutching lies of satan/allah

Thank you sister.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Dont waste your time. I dont have space for you. Sorry, dont vex.

grin grin grin

My posts are too tough for you !!!
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:

grin grin grin

My posts are too tough for you !!!

Carry go. I am waiting for your sidekick to ask me those questions. You dont exist as far as I am concerned.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by truthmans2012: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Carry go. I am waiting for your sidekick to ask me those questions. You dont exist as far as I am concerned.

I'm not posting for you alone and I'm sure those among you who are honest to themselves will be getting my messages. Not everyone shall be saved and those who are satisfied with allaah taking them to hellfire can continue.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by analice107: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

You did not see this in block letters?

AbuTwins Quote...

U CAN'T COMPARE THE CUSTOM OF ALMOST 1500YRS AGO TO MODERN DAYS! EVEN MARY WAS BETROTHED EARLY TO JOSEPH! HE MARRIED HER ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOM BACK THEN!
WHATS WRONG IF A RICH WOMAN MARRIES A YOUNGER MAN? I DON'T KNOW UR P.
TAQIYA IS USED AMONG SHIAS AND I AM NO SHIA. I AM MUSLIM WHO FOLLOWS MUHAMMAD salallahu alayhi wa Salam.
IN AN "ISLAMIC STATE" ANY MUSLIM WHO TURNS AWAY FROM ISLAM IS REGARDED AS AN APOSTATE! THIS IS LIKE TREASON TO THE STATE. MIND YOU, AN ISLAMIC STATE IS A COUNTRY TOTALLY UNDER ISLAMIC RULE.
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR EVIDENCES FOR THE LAST THREE SO THAT I CAN ADEQUATELY RESPOND.

Unquote.

Not only does that make you spiritually blind, but also physically blind. He answered the questions in BLOCK LETTERS for crying out loud.

I have already offerred to answer you if you ask them. Did you not see my offer too? It still stands, but I insist that you apologise for your having mistakenly called me a liar first. I do not discuss with rude people who cannot control their manners properly.
And this is an answer to those questions? You want an apology when you actually lied?
Guy, do not expect to be respected when you insults peoples intelligence.

Pls, let's take it this way.
You are not AbuTwins. Answer the Ops.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by hopefulLandlord: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
truthmans2012:
The earlier muslims on this forum renounce islam the better as there as soooo many unanswered questions.

Hehehehehehehehe

And your BuyBull doesn't have many unanswered questions?

This guy is one massive joke

Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by analice107: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=Farmerforlife post=48210003]

Oh yes? Is that your proof? How do you know that makr means deceit? Do you speak Arabic by any chance? Here is the true meaning of that verse, not the lying one that your missionaries are fond of...

https://discover-the-truth.com/2015/01/24/response-to-critics-claim-allah-is-a-deceiver-quran-354/

1Kings22:

You ran to quote 1 kings 22. Let me use this passage of Bible to explain your intended lies.

Amplified Bible Ezekiel 14:3-4 Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their hearts and put the stumbling block of their iniquity and guilt before their faces; should I permit Myself to be inquired of at all by them? Therefore speak to them and say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Every man of the house of Israel who takes his idols [of self-will and unsubmissiveness] into his heart and puts the stumbling block of his iniquity [idols of silver and gold] before his face, and yet comes to the prophet [to inquire of him], I the Lord will answer him, answer him according to the multitude of his idols.
Read it carefully and see. The case in 1Kngs 22 is the case here. For example you, an Idol worshipper, you worship your idols alright, but when things get out of hand for you, you run to God hoping for helping. You'll get exactly what you get as an Idol worshipper.
God is not mocked.

The difference between Christians and Muslims is that, we don't justify and defend Pastors who rape people, by saying "Afterall others are raping People, why are Christians singled out?". We condemn them out rightly. And, you can never come across any scripture where Jesus enjoined his followers to rape people, but can we say that about Islam?

Hahahahaha. Yea right, Islam is based on evidence, authentic proves. Like what evidences are we talking about here she?
Allah never spoke to anyone else apart from Muhammed. What evidence do u have allah even spoke to him?
Authentic proofs like Allah dying off with Muhammed? Haven't you asked yourself why Allah decided to keep quiet since Muhammed died? What proof do you have there's Allah? Jesus is still speaking to people today, including muslims. Why haven't Allah spoken to anyone else?

[quote] I was beginning to take you serious until now.
if you can post Bible passages to back your claims that Christians are enjoined to do all you said, then I will take u serious. If you not, you are talking bull.
Lol. Guru Maharaji claimed and you can proof that he is telling the truth? Why not telling us Jesus consulted Satan for powers? Then we can talk.
Guy, don't think because Muhammed was possessed by demons, admonishing Muslims to seek the help of demons, which is why today Islam can't be separated from juju, that everyone is like that.
Who are Alat, Manat and Uzzah? Aren't they Islamic demons? Dint Muhammed enjoined you to seek them for help?

Can you see how weak your argument is? Am talking about Allah, but have been here talking about men. Pastors did this pastors did that. Pastors are men. But you claim Allah is God. Shd God sin? Men sin, and depend on God to forgive them, now Allah sins.
You call Allah truth? Ahh, this guy. You can't help yourself, can you?
Allah boasts to be Lair, yet you call him truth?
Gerrarahia
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
analice107:

And this is an answer to those questions? You want an apology when you actually lied?
Guy, do not expect to be respected when you insults peoples intelligence.

Pls, let's take it this way.
You are not AbuTwins. Answer the Ops.

He quoted the questions and he answered them. If you do not understand the answers, they can be explained to you. Regardless of your acceptance of the answers or non acceptance, you will agree that in any civilized society, it is rude to call people whom you are not acquainted with, liars. Even when hiding behind the anonymity of the internet, certain societal rules should hold sway. You may understand this, you may not, but since you apparently wish to justify your exhibited bad manners, perhaps it will be better to disengage from such low bickering, I had previously thought that you were more likely to engage in a cultured discussion than the op. Evidently, I was wrong. I will still answer if someone with better upbringing asks me those or similar questions. However, I do not like entertaining rude people. Take it as you will, good day.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by analice107: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Farmerforlife:

He quoted the questions and he answered them. If you do not understand the answers, they can be explained to you. Regardless of your acceptance of the answers or non acceptance, you will agree that in any civilized society, it is rude to call people whom you are not acquainted with, liars. Even when hiding behind the anonymity of the internet, certain societal rules should hold sway. You may understand this, you may not, but since you apparently wish to justify your exhibited bad manners, perhaps it will be better to disengage from such low bickering, I had previously thought that you were more likely to engage in a cultured discussion than the op. Evidently, I was wrong. I will still answer if someone with better upbringing asks me those or similar questions. However, I do not like entertaining rude people. Take it as you will, good day.
But wait oo. Someone who lies is called what where you are? Here we call someone like that "A liar." And, why are you so upset? Islam permits you muslims to lie to project Islam. This your outrage is still a means of cover up for allah. Like I said, AbuTwins took me headlong in that thread, that is not the answer to the questions raised here.
Your quoting this thread was deceptive. Someone who deceives is called want? A Lair.
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by abduljabbar4(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
annunaki2:

In a nut shell what he is saying is that allaah and mohamed are liars, abraham never visited mecca talkless of building the pagan shrine(kabbah) located there.
You mean this clown is still on NL?
Re: Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca by Antina(f): 12:57am On Aug 24, 2016
analice107:

Knw one deceives himself/herself better than u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... / The Virtue Of Visiting The Sick / Umar II: A Template Of How An Islamic State Should Operate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.