Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE (19227 Views)

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State / As A Director, Sack Any Employee That Behaves Like This / Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by petitejolie(f): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2016
hmmmn! Edo boys representing but why una governors no dey fine sef?

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by donaldfafree(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2016
He's from Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by ManTiger(m): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2016
Na wetin dey vex trump be ds.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by DeRay98(m): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2016
emmyid:
grin from his looks you could tell he is smart and hard working. His smile too is hypnotizing**nohomo** Oga are U single?
I will like my elder sister to marry yo kind, al she wants is a handsome and hardworking man, and I think that defines you!
BTW, congrats sire!

grin grin reply my email first, such discussion is not for the public.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2016
fiftynaira:
No name?

NCAN disapproves this
He is from edo state(Benin)
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by DeRay98(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2016
petitejolie:
hmmmn! Edo boys representing but why una governors no dey fine sef?

Well, maybe politics dey cause am but you can see from the pictures of the op that he is a different specimen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by DeRay98(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2016
Coldfeet:
What's with the Dora the explorer pictures in the certificate? Are you a nursery school teacher or a child designed the cert

Anyways Congrats Osayemwenre Okungbowa

I've seen what I came to check and it's not in out jurisdiction so I'm out.

Well, let's say it's all about being acknowledged as an asset to the organisation rather than being a liability.
No, yours sincerely isn't a nursery school teacher. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by DisGuy: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2016
Keneking:
It's either Justwise or DisGuy.

Haba bros dont flatter me!

I'm not Tall Dark and Handsome grin

congrats Op more grease to your elbow. wishing you many more success

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by gucci20(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2016
Congratulations man! More grease 2 ur elbow!!
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2016
abdussalam:
CONGRATULATIONS!

Barakallah Fika
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by bigerboy200: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2016
emmyid:
grin from his looks you could tell he is smart and hard working. His smile too is hypnotizing**nohomo** Oga are U single?
I will like my elder sister to marry yo kind, al she wants is a handsome and hardworking man, and I think that defines you!
BTW, congrats sire!
Send ur sis pix to me, I might consider her...I am hardworking and handsome..i win these kind of awards like pure water.i don't just like blowing my trumpet.. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by tempem: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2016
falconey:
grin

CONGRATULATIONS

baba op I tap from your blessing o make i win MR NAIRALAND today .

Gbam gbam
. stamped!!
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by ose2me: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats to my Edo brother... Osayemwenre Okungbowa
Edo people be repping Nigeria since 1914..even in the Olympics.

NCAN
Port Harcourt Branch

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by seguno2: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2016
ministeriallist:
At least he is recognized. In Nigeria, who cares even if u slave to death.

You obviously don't care also hence why YOU are not leading a campaign to ensure workers in our country are not treated as slaves to death. Not so?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Artistree: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2016
DeRay98:
Nairalander wins "Employee of the Month Award" in his company in UAE
Osayemwenre ne ovbie Okungbowa, vbe oye hee?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by henrydadon(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2016
fiftynaira:
No name?

NCAN disapproves this

We shall not take this
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by seguno2: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2016
AreaFada2:
The millions without jobs in 9ja nko, have you given them jobs yet?

The man found his way there, works hard and probably looks after many people financially back home, like most diaspora people.

Sending money back home to able bodied people who should be working or at least farming isn't helping them.
No.
It is a way of YOU subsidising the corruption of our leaders looters.
Yes.
The very corruption that drove them into voluntary under-employment and slavery abroad is what they are promoting by "helping" people who should otherwise be agitating for good governance and better working conditions.
Ironic, to say the least.
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by rhymaholic: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2016
Nice one. At least something good is coming out of our darling country. Not everytime bad news.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Alex91im(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2016
Congratulations Oga.

But ur boys over here need employment ooo, how u fit connect us? Even if na around Naija here? (Not to sound greedy)

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by LADEMINUS: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2016
I think I know his daughter in unibrn grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by kenoz(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2016
Congratulations to him
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by DeRay98(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2016
Artistree:

Osayemwenre ne ovbie Okungbowa, vbe oye hee?
Oye se oh... cheesy
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by DeRay98(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2016
bigerboy200:

Send ur sis pix to me, I might consider her...I am hardworking and handsome..i win these kind of awards like pure water.i don't just like blowing my trumpet.. grin grin cheesy

Omo, you be case oh. AY and co need you oh cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Funkybabee(f): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2016
congrats
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by KaroD(m): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2016
How person go take enter Dubia with working visa,any proper agent in the house
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by ministeriallist: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2016
seguno2:

You obviously don't care also hence why YOU are not leading a campaign to ensure workers in our country are not treated as slaves to death. Not so?
I pay my labour dues regularly. It's Labour Union job not mine.
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by ministeriallist: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2016
KaroD:
How person go take enter Dubia with working visa,any proper agent in the house
I also want to know.
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2016
DeRay98:
Nairalander wins "Employee of the Month Award" in his company in UAE

Benin man Abeg let's take over d worldworld grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by seguno2: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2016
ministeriallist:
I pay my labour dues regularly. It's Labour Union job not mine.

So despite paying your dues you still think that you are not part of the labour UNION?
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by philiemekanweme: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats., Bros. More Grease to your Elbow! Good Ambassador of Nigeria. Shows that Nigerians are working individuals.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by AreaFada2: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2016
seguno2:

[b]Sending money back home to able bodied people who should be working or at least farmin[/b]g isn't helping them.
No.
It is a way of YOU subsidising the corruption of our leaders looters.
Yes.
The very corruption that drove them into voluntary under-employment and slavery abroad is what they are promoting by "helping" people who should otherwise be agitating for good governance and better working conditions.
Ironic, to say the least.

Well, I do not know if you want people to ignore elderly parents or grandparents without pension or irregular pension payment. Let them die of hunger or illness just to protest against the government. shocked shocked

Or even to let young relatives turn to street urchins, runs girls/prostitutes by refusing to pay for their education or training. Just to send a message of protest to Federal, State or Local government. cheesy cheesy grin

Hahahahaha. Chai!

This your own logic nor be here o. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Coldfeet(f): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2016
DeRay98:

Well, let's say it's all about being acknowledged as an assert to the organisation rather than being a liability.
No, yours sincerely isn't a nursery school teacher. Thanks
Congratulations once again then smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sack Policemen Who Also Impregnate Women Out Of Wedlock - Okei-odumaki Urges IGP / Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase / 5 Steps To Enhancing Valuable Job Connections In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.