Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Wow See Pre-wedding Photos Of Unizik Arc. Dept. Lecturer Trending Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow See Pre-wedding Photos Of Unizik Arc. Dept. Lecturer Trending Social Media (852 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow See Pre-wedding Photos Of Unizik Arc. Dept. Lecturer Trending Social Media by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2016
This cute, creative and shocking photos are currently trending in every angle of social media, and he happens to be one of our own, all lecturer of the department of Architecture, Arc. Nzewi Nnamaka, who shared pre-wedding photos of him and his fiancee online.
See more photos below.
Read more: http://www.talksof9ja.com/2016/08/wow-see-pre-wedding-photos-of-unizik.html

Re: Wow See Pre-wedding Photos Of Unizik Arc. Dept. Lecturer Trending Social Media by Tolexander: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2016
wow, I love it!

This is a perfect prewedding pic for a traditional wedding.

so unique and can be said to mean we are ready to venture into a fruitful exercise.

Architects are always creative anyway, I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Wow See Pre-wedding Photos Of Unizik Arc. Dept. Lecturer Trending Social Media by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2016
Tolexander:
wow, I love it!

This is a perfect prewedding pic for a traditional wedding.

so unique and can be said to mean we are ready to venture into a fruitful exercise.

Architects are always creative anyway, I'm not surprised.
Sure...
Re: Wow See Pre-wedding Photos Of Unizik Arc. Dept. Lecturer Trending Social Media by Sexxkillz: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2016
Nice photo.
Very worthy of emulation.

But my brother, there is nothing like "social medias". Return that "s" to wherever you borrowed it from, and leave it at "social media". . .

You're welcome.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

/ Bride Cancels Wedding,After she was Told The Husband Is Not A Chevron Staff(Pic) / Sex, Health Benefits, And Improvements By Calabar E. Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.