Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More (31167 Views)

Seven Reasons To Read The Glorious Quran / ABU TALIB - Beloved Uncle Of Muhammad( Mu'min Or Kafir?) / Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

Narrated Abdul Rahman ibn Auf, 'i was aligned in the ranks on the day of badr, when i looked towards my right and left I saw two young boys of the Ansar, and i thought i was stronger than them. One of them surprised me saying,'O Uncle ! Do you know Abu jahl ?' I said,' yes, what do you want from him, my nephew ? He said,' i have been told that he insults the Messenger of God, by He in whose Hands my life is, if i should see him, i will not leave his body until one of us meets his fate.'. I was astounded at his speech, then the other boy surprised me by saying the same as the other had said. After some time i saw Abu jahl walking among the people. I said to the boys,'look ! There is the man you enquired about.'. So both of them set upon him with their swords and struck him untill he died (One of the boy's hand was slain, the hand was dangling so he used his feet to step on the dangling hand and he forcefully removed the hand so that it won't cause him problem in killing Abu jahl). So both of them set upon him with with swords and struck him until he died and then returned to the Prophet (P.B.U.H) to tell him about it. The Prophet said,'which one of you killed him?' they both said 'i killed him'. The Prophet (P.B.U.H) said,'have you cleansed your swords ?' they said,'NO'. He looked at their swords and said, 'indeed you have both killed him and the spoils of the deceased will be given to mu'adh ibn Amr ibn jamuh. The two boys were mu'adh ibn afra and Mu'adh ibn amr ibn jamuh''

sahih muslim, hadith number 1142
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2009
Abu jahl was the most brutal enemy of the Prophet, he was the leader of the unbelievers ,

those should be a message to those who are fond of insulting the Prophet.
@david, this is a coincident in what uplawal advised you. You may be in the shoe of abu jahl
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by olabowale(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2009
May Allah make David be like Suraqah, the slave of the disbeliever of Makka sent to shadow the Messenger during Hijr. This slaves horse got entangled in the sand and the realisation came upon him that this man Muhammad (AS) was the truth, hence he accepted Islam which he kept in his heart, not revealed to his master! May Allah make him like Washi, who finally became Muslim after the death of Sayidina Hamzah bin Abi Mutalib. Amin. May Allah make these enemies become illustrous member of the Ummah. Amin.
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2009
Amin ya Allah
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by ogogoro: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2009
Just wondering, and I honestly don't mean this in an offensive way, but does forgiveness exist at all in Islam?
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2009
ALLAH encourages forgiveness and patience

'and verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives, that would truly be from things recommended by Allah.

And whomsoever Allah sends astray for him there is no helper or guidance, and you wil see the wrong doers when they hehold the torment they will say,'is there any way we can return (to the world) ?'

Quran 42:43-44
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2009
'And seek the forgiveness of Allah, certainly Allah is Ever Oft forgiving, Most Merciful' Quran 4:106
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by ogogoro: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2009
Ok, thanks Abuzola. So in a nutshell, Allah forgives, and recommends those who have sinned against him. But what does he command people to do, if they have been wronged by others? i.e if I have offended you, as a true muslim, would it be up to you to choose how to deal with it? Depening on the severity of my action, would forgiving me be one of your options?
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2009
Let me even choose a dearer example.

If i cheat on my wife and i ask God to forgive me it will be of no avail until she forgives me, God's diety differ from Individual diety. God will forgive you if you sin against him but if you cheat or do bad to a man God cannot forgive you till the man forgives you. This is the fair justice ! And if you ask the person to forgive you and he was reluctant then God will cease from forgiving him. This is the fair justice
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2009
all these atheists and whatnots will never see this kind of thread because they're too busy being foolish in the Christian section.

abuzola, must you persistently support and propagate terroristic acts and mindsets? Are you a taliban?

You're hell bent on giving Islam a bad name.
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 12:42am On Sep 22, 2009
Hey mrs New zealand, i won't take it easy with you if you refer to any hadith or the companion as terrorist, get that to ur small skull, you are going too far than david in calling hadith a terror, this is not the first time ,You should be out there admonishing to Bush, tony blair, medvedev, lierberman and ur fanatical christendom member. If you keep poking your nose i will strip my prestige to you and address you like a swine.
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Hey mrs New zealand, i won't take it easy with you if you refer to any hadith or the companion as terrorist, get that to your small skull, you are going too far than david in calling hadith a terror, this is not the first time ,You should be out there admonishing to Bush, tony blair, medvedev, lierberman and your fanatical christendom member. If you keep poking your nose i will strip my prestige to you and address you like a swine.

I know ramadan is over but if you want to act like a pig then be my guest.
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 1:10am On Sep 22, 2009
You sound decent now, all am saying is you should quit from labelling my hadith or the companion as terrorist, i won't hesitate to hit you if you continue
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

You sound decent now, all am saying is you should quit from labelling my hadith or the companion as terrorist, i won't hesitate to hit you if you continue

do you know who you're talking to?

give it your best shot.

and yes, you're a terrorist preaching extremism and hate.

In other words, giving Islam a bad name.
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 6:53am On Sep 22, 2009
Since you don't want to hear word then your mythia is broken and your dead god of calvary. Cross worshipper
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Nezan(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2009
What is the big deal with islam?
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2009
@nezan, must you contribute to every thread simply because your boss gave you free access to the internet in the office ? Chei he no good to be maibara lol
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

those should be a message to those who are fond of insulting the Prophet.
@david,  this is a coincident in what uplawal advised you.  You may be in the shoe of abu jahl

And allah is "love" not so?  grin You people are condemned by the very words that proceed from your own mouths.

So this was what mohammad was teaching little children following him? that to kill another in cold blood was worthy of allah's blessings?

thankfully i have no further reason to step back into Nigeria ever again. And if i do i will still stay in Lagos . . . Abuzola i dare you to do your worst. grin foolish cattle rearer.
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Since you don't want to hear word then your mythia is broken and your dead god of calvary. Cross worshipper

like you wont die? I worship whoever I want- if that annoys you then take your shoe off and slap yourself with it.

I've warned you repeatedly about your taliban character.

better watch yourself before you slide into perdition.

If you want to talk about broken mythia then have your own in mind as reference.
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2009
olabowale:

May Allah make David be like Suraqah, the slave of the disbeliever of Makka sent to shadow the Messenger during Hijr. This slaves horse got entangled in the sand and the realisation came upon him that this man Muhammad (AS) was the truth, hence he accepted Islam which he kept in his heart, not revealed to his master! May Allah make him like Washi, who finally became Muslim after the death of Sayidina Hamzah bin Abi Mutalib. Amin. May Allah make these enemies become illustrous member of the Ummah. Amin.

your "prayer" is soundly rejected. I refuse to be a slave to satan.

Abuzola:

ah maybe i shld kill abuzola too . . . he is insulting my "prophet" no? Or its OK to insult Christ but death to those who point out the facts about Mo?
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2009
Who started it ?
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by sleek29(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2009
@abuzola, it isn't news that killing is allowed in islam,you us showed us how forgiveness has no meaning in islam, horrific sad
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2009
You should be praising Judas iscariot, without jesus crucifixion there wouldn't have been christianity, instead he was cursed. Did judas repent yes or no ?

Mathew 27:3-4 'When judas, his betrayer saw that he was condemned, he repented and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders, saying,'i have sinned in betraying innocent Blood'

alas they made him commit suicide, see mathew 27:6
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2009
Christ made judas commit suicide for the curse and unforgiveness.

'And who does more wrong than the one who invents a lie against God, while he is being invited to Islam ? And God guides not the people who are zalimun ( polytheists, wrong doers and disbelievers)'
Quran 61:7

if you care to know Abu jahl is an uncle of the Prophet.

Allah is the All knower of the unseen Quran 64:18, Abu jahl will never change and God knows it, a complete chapter of the Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad about Abu jahl and his place in hell with his wife see Quran 111:1-5
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by sleek29(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2009
@abuzola, who made him commit suicide?, God or the devil ?, and matthew 27:6 reads like this '' But the chief priests took silver pieces and said, ''it is not lawful to put them into the treasury, because they are the price of blood'', its verse 5, read well before posting, he confessed to those that sent him, guilt made him commit suicide, he allowed himself to be used by the devil and he paid the price.
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2009
If jesus forgave him will he commit suicide ? It was the trauma that made he did what he did. Verse 6 was about returning the 30 pieces of silver so whats ur aim.

The christ that made him commit suicide had this for you, 'think not that i came to send peace on earth, i came not to send peace but sword' Mathew 10:34
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by sleek29(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2009
ask yourself this, Did he ask for fogiveness and he was denied, repentance is one and asking for forgiveness is another, he repented and commited suicide, and that last one was referring specifcally to those who'll take the message out, stephen was killed, peter was crucified, paul was beheaded, Jesus knew the devil won't want the message to reach all, its war only that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, read Ephesians 6: 11-17, you'll know its spiritual warfare.
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2009
Check my post again, i specify his repentance instead he was condemned
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by sleek29(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
and i asked you if asked for forgiveness or that he repented out of guilt, 2 different things, to repent is the first step,asking for forgiveness is the next, he had no faith, didn't believe he could ever be forgiven,paul took it upon himself to kill christians but still obtained forgiveness.
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by olabowale(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2009
Sleek29: « #25 on: Today at 10:00:43 AM »
@abuzola, who made him commit suicide?, God or the devil ?, and matthew 27:6 reads like this '' But the chief priests took silver pieces and said, ''it is not lawful to put them into the treasury, because they are the price of blood'', its verse 5, read well before posting, he confessed to those that sent him, guilt made him commit suicide, he allowed himself to be used by the devil and he paid the price.
You dont know anything about the Jews and money uh? You dont even know anything about mankind and money! You know about the thieves and the highway robbers known as Nigerian Bank executives who gave monies to their Churches or houses of worship. Can you tell me how many houses of worship of churches returned the monies? These are Nigerians and the Jews are money crazier, and you are saying the Jewish priest didnt keep the money, when they were not even part of Jesus lover group inthe first place?

You see how the Bible just say whatever and you just take it without thinking about the plausibilities? That condition in the Matthew 27;6 is something that will not happen, not in a million years, otherwise if Ben Laden is capture or killed by the information provided by a Christian Missionary associate, and the ransome money is given as contribution to the church, say 10,000,000 USD, so you think the church will reject such priced money? You must be kidding me, when Bin Laden is public enemy # 1 to them, the exact same thing Jesus was to the Children of Israel and the Priests!
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Nezan(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2009
@olabowale; what are you trying to say, huh? what a warped reasoning? comparing Jewish behaviour in the year 30 A.D. with Nigerian behaviour in 2009 A.D. Sometimes I wonder who you are trying to confuse grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How An American Lady Converted To Islam / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? / Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.