Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (76309 Views)

Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) / Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss / World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by IBello300(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
GOD bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by emmkeffs(f): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
I would not want to sound different but the truth must be told. Those pictures have no iota of truth in them. In the first pix why would the guy on red be pointing just to one bag with the back having anambra rice. The following bag that had the back side showing had no green markings as the single bag on the ground.
The last picture was rice that was shared during the last election campaign. Its unfortunate that you posted junk here expecting to drive traffic
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Dharnchuks(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:

Haba, we see rice from Kebbi, Niger, Thailand and other rice producing countries without the pictures of their politicians.

I jus tire my broda. why politicise every thing. what exactly is the man's(guessing its the governor) face doing on the bag?
By the way I wont be supprised if there are just repackaging imported rice. time will tell.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by CXLVII: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
lordyugo:

you see the difference bw you and an average igbo man makn money.
you are focused on sumtn so frivolous while an igbo man is already calculating on how to utilize ds opportunity by taking d rice to S W regions whr hunger is real.
forget hate nd tap into ur money mindset ,dats if ur bigotry will let u

Stop composing gibberish and displaying your bigotry. Am criticizing constructively and you can as well show me a proof that Anambra state has a rice farm that has the capacity to produce that tonnage.

Wasn't it same way he told you he has realized $5,000,000,000 from exportation of vegetables grin grin grin grin I hope you know he himself as kept mute knowing he had been bursted.

You have a right to counter my opinion and stop displaying hate. You talking about hunger in West grin grin grin grin Don't let me expose you. I have been to the whole state in the East and can tell you the word "POVERTY" originated from there. What is in the whole East that you can boast of? Do you think am talking about spare-part, Egusi or Pumpkin business
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by efeprovidence: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
before rice importation was banned a bag of rice was around 10k now nigeria made is selling 4 9k.the only difference is the "made in nigeria".
but in the present economy i would say thumbs up to them
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Afo ojooo people go and produce yours and put OBJ's face on it, then you will vormit it before midnight...

They must always complain... Afonjas.

Igbo Kwenu Jare!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by 9jatatafo(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Is this another public stunt by politicians?
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Bgorgeous: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
So the governor has to impend his picture to sell rice hmmm
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by nell2: 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lilimax:
Why must they brand it Anambra Rice?embarassed
Abeg, let them look for another brand name for the rice

Onwere mgbe ife unu anara apu iche shocked
nne uche gi dia. Ndi anambra ana emeka ngala .
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by greatmind4real7(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Southeast always setting the paste when you talk about innovation and technology. First was Abakaliki rice and now is Anambra rice. We shall keep the ball rolling.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Ijaya123: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Clinton9000:
Does anyone know where to get this in Oshogbo? Most of the people here haven't eaten rice for 3 months now due the high cost and non payment of salary. PM me asap!

Bayelsa state is closer. Go take care of the hunger there before thinking of Osun.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by ChukwuIbrahim: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nna, diz kine rice ehn, even tho dem draw my sworn politikal enemies like Gej, Anenih, Atiku, Saraki, Diezani, Dilector, Tompolo, Fayoshit etc put 4 d bag, walahi I gor still carry money gor buy d rice chop.

banza! angry
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by rakabuba001(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Obiano alone can subdue all APC dudes in a battle of pishure. grin
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by supereagle(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
ernesty20:
When will yoruba rice come out?
Yoruba started Offada rice mechanization before you woke up to reality. It is stone free. You have them in Ibadan and Abeokuta. Be wise.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Iamthoney(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
crusadistic:
"Anything cheap from the yeast is bad omen"-Albert Einstein
Where lies your brain? too bad you can't even tell 'cos you don't know where...I am sorry I can't help get you outta your misery and I very much doubt it that anybody on planet earth can...my sympathy
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by alfsalami: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
God bless Anambra . We look forward to seeing other states join them rather than just sit down criticize and be happy that things are worsening. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Chinom(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
That's wonderful,didn't see Enugu there,they should also catapult it to enugu state,so that my happiness will be complete.

Rice wey dem sell for Awka don reach Enugu already. Awka is just a couple of minutes drive from Enugu. So no worries.

On a serious note, I think Obiano should remove his image from that bag. It might limit the sales.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Iamthoney(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
mart2k:
Hmmm, this remind me of Ibos and fake/substandard things.
hang on sir OK the brains wey FG dey give people wey no get go soon reach your doorstep...in lil kesh's voice...OLOSHI OMO
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Adepts: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
I thing Nigerian will rethink and jettison the old character,nonchanlant attitude of patronizing all goods comming from oversea rather than the localy produced one,most expecially on the goods we can produce localy.........

Nigerian sud play wise and stop using their meager reources to develop others ppls country

carry go GMB
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by caracas: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Clinton9000:
Does anyone know where to get this in Oshogbo? Most of the people here haven't eaten rice for 3 months now due the high cost and non payment of salary. PM me asap!
grin grin grin cheesy wink cheesy
Afonjas will come for ur head
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by caracas: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
ernesty20:
When will yoruba rice come out?
Is this a comedy or what ?
Have u forgotten how lazy n dependent they are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by chuksbogus: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
tell me any APC state that have achieved anything !!!! all they do is wait for bailout !!!! the o e i Niger state is 9k for half bag . For once you guys should leave sentiment and praise who is to be praised .if OBIANO like let him plaster is pics everywhere but let his repair and upgrade anambra
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Honestly I want this rice let's remove sentiments frm this mata. I ve alws prefered eating local rice

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ajewealth123:
i still like the original version of my life so I will always eat original and authentic rice
Calculate the bags number number of rice you have eaten since you were born and tell us the impact you would have made by eaten this very rice.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Ugosample(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
grodt999:
Buy ibo rice at your own risk, the ibos are number one importer of chinese rubbish and chinese factories.
The chinese are now using human genes to make rice, check it out...I say ibos already started doing something illegal with it

Why do you guys hate Igbo people too much like this?
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Decryptor(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tolexander:
Honestly, the picture of Obiano on the sack makes the rice to look like a political campaign rice shared for stomach infrastructure.

Obiano gats change the "dem must see me" mentality.

Is Obiano's picture on a sack of rice your problem?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by lordyugo: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
CXLVII:

Stop composing gibberish and displaying your bigotry. Am criticizing constructively and you can as well show me a proof that Anambra state has a rice farm that has the capacity to produce that tonnage.

Wasn't it same way he told you he has realized $5,000,000,000 from exportation of vegetables grin grin grin grin I hope you know he himself as kept mute knowing he had been bursted.

You have a right to counter my opinion and stop displaying hate. You talking about hunger in West grin grin grin grin Don't let me expose you. I have been to the whole state in the East and can tell you the word "POVERTY" originated from there. What is in the whole East that you can boast of? Do you think am talking about spare-part, Egusi or Pumpkin business

u wrote ds long epistle to crack me up? Well it wsnt boring so kudos for that.
if poverty started in the SE then am guessing it settled in the S W so it migrated looool .
do u also think am talking bout being an alaye or omonile collecting low denominations.
we all knw u r a self righteous bigot/hypocrite.if u want to disprove someones claims , u do d investigation nd come up wit a counter claim,you are educated so u knw wat I mean.
so leave ur mud roofed region nd go nd investigate if truly there's a rice plantation nd prove him wrong. In law its called balance of preponderance, ur own claim outweighing his.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by uzo32: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic is right. We must not personalize governance. Why should rice produced in ANAMBRA have a governors insignia? What happens when he leaves? Hero worshipping is debasing and hollow. ANAMBRA Governor can be praised for whatever role he played. But carrying his picture on the bags is very hollow

Uzo
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Dolittlez(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
good development, at list cost of rice will reduce

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Fryzi(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sadist!
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by obailala(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
More of this... Where are those complaining of bag of rice selling for N20k?... High quality local rice has come to the rescue for less than N10k. Kudos to all the states that have keyed into this rice initiative; Anambra, Ebonyi, Niger, Nassarawa, Lagos, Kebbi etc.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? / Looking For The Best Nylon Design And Print For Bread, Rice Flour, Chicken E.t.c / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.