Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (76400 Views)

Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) / Rice Will Sell For N9,000 Before December - Alimosho Council Boss / World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by engrchykae(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
jmichlins:
is this rice only meant for the people of the state. Commercialize the venture and remove that that politician image and see investors come in until then this is a political stunt
if ur condition is the removal of Willie's face before you can buy the much needed rice ,DON'T BUY

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by obomobo: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is good news and I suggest every state govt should own a farm land to produce one or two agricultural product by doing so in can reduce our foodstuff import from other countries or lease out land at cheaper rate to farmers

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Kingspin(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:
Why are these Ugu people from Indonesia this local now?

Haba, we see rice from Kebbi, Niger, Thailand and other rice producing countries without the pictures of their politicians.

When Anambra start printing Bible, Hymn books and other textbooks, I'm sure wo would see another Ankara picture again.

Why glorify individual over institutions?
Tell that to Mr president and co.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Ugoeze2016: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good one. Let's make kobo stronger again

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by bamite(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
edoyad:

If the Governors of Kebbi, Niger and Thailand don't know how to promote and market their rice, it's not Anambra's problem

And they achieved this without declaring friday a work free day like that directionless man in Benue
see this one o.. You jumped imo that has 2 working days for farming and brought your bad belle to benue. Better face your backyard
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by mrsough(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:

Haba, we see rice from Kebbi, Niger, Thailand and other rice producing countries without the pictures of their politicians.

When Anambra start printing Bible, Hymn books and other textbooks, I'm sure wo would see another Ankara picture again.

nigeria politicians can never stop disgracin us haba na
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by brain247(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
this is a good news,what we need right now.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by shuggah(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Drabeey:
If they are selling for 9000# per bag, is it been produced at commercial quantity?

Do we know if the bags of rice are on promo to sensitize people in the need for made in Nigeria rice?

When are we expected to buy the rice at this same price in other parts of Nigeria?

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere
hater spotted!
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Xeedorf: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=Bolustic post=48174451]Why are these Ugu people from Indonesia this local now?

[/quote

Maybe the rice was subsidise by Gorvn Willie Obiano now.
Igbokwenu! All nah business
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Xeedorf: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Maybe the rice was subsidise by Gorvn Willie Obiano now. Igbokwenu! All nah business
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Xeedorf: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Barney11:
nawa oh for this obiano mentality,his picture is not supposed to be there.after all it was a collective effort.

Maybe the rice was subsidise by Gorvn Willie Obiano now.
Igbokwenu! All nah business
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Xeedorf: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
ernesty20:
When will yoruba rice come out?
Hello, Which village are you from? OFADA Rice is the best
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Worksunlimited: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Gombs:
Saw this on Facebook, and I must say, I was impressed!

Very impressed.

"Anambra State rice now in circulation in Akwa Market, Onitsha, Aba, Abakaliki and Uyo selling at N9, 000
•... coming to southwest states.
Share, comment and like to encourage Anambra People."

N9, 000 per bag? When a bag of the conventional rice sells for N17, 000.

Anambra is really setting the pace. God bless Nigeria.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1369591276389890&id=100000170924857

Iwe ga n'ewe ndi afo njo kita.

Let's encourage buy naija to grow the naira! cheesycheesy wink

Must his picture be on everything he does?

This man needs to take a chill pill.. Anambra is not from him, he is the one from Anambra...

Let the logo of anambra be on anything from anambra... That way he would be ushering in more investment into the state...
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by ernesty20(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Xeedorf:

Hello, Which village are you from? OFADA Rice is the best
how much per bag and where can i buy it?
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by graciousme(f): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by jpphilips(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:

can you shut up pls, your mouth stink
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Mrjo(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
ernesty20:
december
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:

Just thinking aloud:

If Nigerian rice market is flooded with bags of cheap quality rice printed with the pictures of producing state governors, who cares?

Just encourage/appreciate good works and overgrow politically motivated hatred
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by phobia2002: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=Ajewealth123 post=48174669]i still like the original version of my life so I will always eat original and authentic rice[/

Just rebagging
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by oblak00(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
sixtus3606:
You've said it all.
N'digbo kwenu!!!!! grin
Nna eh, Nwanne, okwa ya oo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ajewealth123:
pls I will reply you when your writeup makes sense.go through ur writeup,now call ur sense to order and re type maybe I will understand u
Going by your reply about the topic, its obvious you have a comprehensive problem, so I'm not suprised at your Ignanimous centiments.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by otite24: 3:28am On Aug 05, 2016
most state governor's travel to China to import rice and share to people. but obiano Invested the money to improve his own state rice farm,instead of you guys to give him cudos you are here blaming him for printing his pic on the bags. Why not tel your govs to share imported rice without televising it. hated

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Phobia1: 5:11am On Aug 05, 2016
CSTR12:
They are waiting for dangote or the FG. If not, forget it.
nd whose rice hv u been eaten!? mofo. i can bet wit my left ball even u hav neva set ur eyes on dis rice talkles of eatin it. so jst stf
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 05, 2016
DonP04:

what of the OFADA RICE shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol... OFADa. Nor b yoruba word o
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Ajewealth123(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Going by your reply about the topic, its obvious you have a comprehensive problem, so I'm not suprised at your Ignanimous centiments.
mad illiterate.i wonder the type of useless illiterates this country produces nowadays.
Firstly, there is nothing like ignanimous, the word is IGNOMINIOUS.
Secondly, it is SENTIMENTS and not centiments like your deranged brain is telling u.
Thirdly,it is COMPREHENSION PROBLEM not comprehensive problem.
I would have loved to give you the attention you crave but I don't give my leisure time to idiots who doesn't even know how to make a simple sentence. Combining two wrong words to make a sentence, geez you must be a graduate of yaba left. Like I said initially, quote me when your brain is in it's right settings .
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by Ajewealth123(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
it is only an illiterate like you that will believe you've actually made a point with all these your jagajaga English,go to school boy
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by mikolo80: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Bolustic:

guy in politics you gotta blow your own trumpet
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by charlsecy(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2016
Drabeey:
When are we expected to buy the rice at this same price in other parts of Nigeria?
Whatever, you should factor in transportation and other settlements.
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by lurdkriss: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2016
ernesty20:
tomorrow cheesy
Re: Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag by IgweDivine: 12:42am On Aug 23, 2016
The itinerary of the Governor of the State, Mr Willie Obiano, began with the inspection of the 1.9 kilometre road where earthwork had been done up to seventy per cent.
The road is part of the equity contribution of the State government towards the partnership which would make for easy movement in and out of the farm.
The General Manager of the farm, who conducted the Governor around said the seeding commenced on the May 23 and that harvest would be in October, with 4,000 metric tonnes of rice expected.
The Governor expressed satisfaction with both the road construction and the rice farm, observing that the technology used in the farm was advanced and computerised.
He spelt out the certainty that rice production in the state would significantly be boosted.
From Anaku, the Governor moved to Stine Rice Mill in Amichi Nnewi South Local Government Area, where Anambra rice is processed and bagged, Governor Obiano expressed delight at the growth of the mill within a short period of time especially with the “Best Rice Brand in Africa” award won with Anambra rice.
The operations of the mill had been reinvigorated through a loan provided by the Anambra Small Business Agency and it presently mills approximately nine thousand bags of rice a day.
The Managing Director of the Mill who took the Governor on facility tour of the plant acknowledged that the agricultural revolutionary policy of the Governor had given a boost to rice production in the state.
The Commissioner for Agriculture also remarked that the mill had become the biggest in West Africa by virtue of its production capacity.
Governor Obiano expressed joy that the paddy used for production in the mill was sourced 100 per cent from farms across the state and announced that the increased yield expected from rice farms across the state through his administration’s intervention would ensure the state was headed for sufficiency in rice production.
He also believes that the development will bridge the gap in consumption.
Governor Obiano further directed that construction of the Umunwehi Road leading to the milling plant be kick started immediately.

Source: Channels Tv

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do? / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.