Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor (4959 Views)

Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Seven Governors Linked With N19b Bank Account / I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by lagostokd: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2016
The controversies involving Hillary Clinton are being disclosed on a daily basis now it seems, but this latest revelation could prove to be more devastating than her lies and unethical dealings in the past. Almost the entire time Clinton was Secretary of State, she blocked the designation of Boko Haram as a terrorist organization. Nobody could understand why, until now.
As Boko Haram began to ramp up its operation of terror in 2011-2012, Hillary Clinton continually obstructed the official terror designation of the group over the objections of Congress, the FBI, the CIA and the Justice Department. Despite hard evidence of the group’s aggressive posture in Nigeria and many supporters of the designation, Hillary Clinton simply denied that they were a terrorist organization.
Boko Haram, the Nigerian-based Islamic terrorist group that gained international notoriety when it
kidnapped 276 school girls from the town of Chibok back in April 2014. Also during that year, they are responsible for 6,644 deaths while ISIS only claimed 6,073 during the same time frame. It is hard to imagine why Hillary Clinton would refuse calling them a terrorist organization. However, a series of reports exposes that a close Clinton family confidante – and Hillary campaign bundler – profited from Nigeria’s lucrative resources. He engaged in multiple illegal deals throughout Africa.
In 2014, members of Congress discovered that Hillary Clinton gave little weight to the threat of Boko Haram in Nigeria. They also found that in 2012, Clinton had worked to kill bills designating the group as a terrorist organization in both the House and the Senate. Also in 2012, the Justice Department’s National Security Division strongly urged the State Department to designate Boko Haram a terrorist organization as reported by
Reuters . This request fell short after a group of 21 American academics wrote a letter to Clinton asking that Boko Haram to not be designated.
A powerful Nigerian with ties to Clinton is Kase Lawal. The founder of CAMAC Energy, an oil exploration and energy consortium, Lawal had a long history with Bill Clinton before becoming a
“bundler” for Hillary’s 2008 presidential bid and hosting a fundraiser in his Houston home. He is a devout Muslim who began memorizing the Quran at three-years-old while attending an Islamic school. Lawal tops the list of the wealthiest Nigerians living in North America.
In the Democratic Republic of Congo, Lawal arranged a 2011 plan to purchase 4 tons of gold from a rebel warlord, Bosco Ntaganda, who has been linked to Boko Haram. Ntaganda was on a U.S. sanctions list, meaning anyone doing business with him could face up to 20 years in prison. In an article by WORLD , Lawal contacted Clinton’s State Department to ask for help. Soon after, authorities in Congo released his plane and associates that were involved in the plot. He never faced charges in the United States and he remains a commissioner for the Port Authority of Houston.
It seems that Lawal has gained political favor by maxing out his donation limit to Hillary’s 2016 primary campaign and through his “friendship” with Clinton has stalled the appearance of Boko Haram on the US enforced terrorist lists. How many other donors does Hillary Clinton bend the rules for? How many more terrorist organizations owe their freedom to terrorize to the Democratic presidential nominee? I am sure we will see many more of these behind-the-scenes donors come to light in the months leading up to the election. However, the question remains: “Will she face prosecution for her crimes?”
http://www.fury.news/2016/08/cashed-in-terror-group-boko-haram/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by casttlebarbz(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2016
W
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by idupaul: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2016
Anyone with a sixth sense can see that Hillary is the grand Patron of Isis and Boko haram

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2016
Lies for the gullible.
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by datola: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmm...
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by ConqueredWest: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2016
VolTOxic:
Lies for the gullible.

Afonja what do you know

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by HtwoOw: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2016
The only person I trust is Buhari everybody else is or might be a sponsor

Besides even CNN has reported that hillary has fingers in some dirty holes
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by sleekAfonja: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Trump and Putin will come for her

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2016
it seems this woman is evil

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2016
She is more than evil... I bet she would be the worst thing that ever happened to US

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by lagostokd: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2016
Cc
Mynd44 OAM4J
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by Samunique(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2016
My prayer is that, that woman should not make it to The US seat of power or else.....

But I'm afraid she might, now that the Brutish -oh sorry- British prime minister is a woman, the whole thing looks like a script being played out.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2016
lagostokd:
The controversies involving Hillary Clinton are being disclosed on a daily basis now it seems, but this latest revelation could prove to be more devastating than her lies and unethical dealings in the past. Almost the entire time Clinton was Secretary of State, she blocked the designation of Boko Haram as a terrorist organization. Nobody could understand why, until now.
As Boko Haram began to ramp up its operation of terror in 2011-2012, Hillary Clinton continually obstructed the official terror designation of the group over the objections of Congress, the FBI, the CIA and the Justice Department. Despite hard evidence of the group’s aggressive posture in Nigeria and many supporters of the designation, Hillary Clinton simply denied that they were a terrorist organization.
Boko Haram, the Nigerian-based Islamic terrorist group that gained international notoriety when it
kidnapped 276 school girls from the town of Chibok back in April 2014. Also during that year, they are responsible for 6,644 deaths while ISIS only claimed 6,073 during the same time frame. It is hard to imagine why Hillary Clinton would refuse calling them a terrorist organization. However, a series of reports exposes that a close Clinton family confidante – and Hillary campaign bundler – profited from Nigeria’s lucrative resources. He engaged in multiple illegal deals throughout Africa.
In 2014, members of Congress discovered that Hillary Clinton gave little weight to the threat of Boko Haram in Nigeria. They also found that in 2012, Clinton had worked to kill bills designating the group as a terrorist organization in both the House and the Senate. Also in 2012, the Justice Department’s National Security Division strongly urged the State Department to designate Boko Haram a terrorist organization as reported by
Reuters . This request fell short after a group of 21 American academics wrote a letter to Clinton asking that Boko Haram to not be designated.
A powerful Nigerian with ties to Clinton is Kase Lawal. The founder of CAMAC Energy, an oil exploration and energy consortium, Lawal had a long history with Bill Clinton before becoming a
“bundler” for Hillary’s 2008 presidential bid and hosting a fundraiser in his Houston home. He is a devout Muslim who began memorizing the Quran at three-years-old while attending an Islamic school. Lawal tops the list of the wealthiest Nigerians living in North America.
In the Democratic Republic of Congo, Lawal arranged a 2011 plan to purchase 4 tons of gold from a rebel warlord, Bosco Ntaganda, who has been linked to Boko Haram. Ntaganda was on a U.S. sanctions list, meaning anyone doing business with him could face up to 20 years in prison. In an article by WORLD , Lawal contacted Clinton’s State Department to ask for help. Soon after, authorities in Congo released his plane and associates that were involved in the plot. He never faced charges in the United States and he remains a commissioner for the Port Authority of Houston.
It seems that Lawal has gained political favor by maxing out his donation limit to Hillary’s 2016 primary campaign and through his “friendship” with Clinton has stalled the appearance of Boko Haram on the US enforced terrorist lists. How many other donors does Hillary Clinton bend the rules for? How many more terrorist organizations owe their freedom to terrorize to the Democratic presidential nominee? I am sure we will see many more of these behind-the-scenes donors come to light in the months leading up to the election. However, the question remains: “Will she face prosecution for her crimes?”
http://www.fury.news/2016/08/cashed-in-terror-group-boko-haram/

Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by idupaul: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Samunique:
My prayer is that, that woman should not make it to The US seat of power or else.....

But I'm afraid she might, now that the Brutish -oh sorry- British prime minister is a woman, the whole thing looks like a script being played out.

If she does then we should all get ready for a double growth in terror armies like Isis and Boko haram .. she already restructurd them recently by getting Al Nusra to dump Alqueada and they also named a more moderate leader for Boko Haram. .make no mistake the US under her leadership as Secretary of state has been the creator and sponsor of ISIS and Boko Haram under Shekau. .I wonder what the end plan is because she keeps providing giant rubber dinghys to assist refugees cross from the middle east in large numbers in a move that embeds Jihadists deep in Europe .On a lighter note I gather she is also a shape shifter of the reptoid class grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by Jorussia(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
idupaul:

If she does then we should all get ready for a double growth in terror armies like Isis and Boko haram .. she already restructurd them recently by getting Al Nusra to dump Alqueada and they also named a more moderate leader for Boko Haram. .make no mistake the US under her leadership as Secretary of state has been the creator and sponsor of ISIS and Boko Haram under Shekau. .I wonder what the end plan is because she keeps providing giant rubber dinghys to assist refugees cross from the middle east in large numbers in a move that embeds Jihadists deep in Europe .On a lighter note I gather she is also a shape shifter of the reptoid class grin grin
Don't waste your time,Hilary Clinton is the next president of America. I don't like her,because of her romance with wall street billionaires,but the facts on ground favours her ahead of trump.Donald trump is a bloody hypocrite he hates immigrants yet he is an immigratant by origin.
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by Samunique(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
idupaul:

We are foreseeing the same thing here, the only option is that she should not get there or the west and the world should be ready for the deadly consequences. Bcs I see her joining forces with German Angela Merkel mission to cause more terror for the west and world at large.

If u notice, she has more backing from the Islamic world than any....

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by Samunique(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
idupaul:

We are foreseeing the same thing here, the only option is that she should not get there or the west and the world should be ready for the deadly consequences. Bcs I see her joining forces with German Angela Merkel mission to cause more terror for the west and the world at large.

Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by idupaul: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jorussia:
Don't waste your time,Hilary Clinton is the next president of America. I don't like her,because of her romance with wall street billionaires,but the facts on ground favours her ahead of trump.Donald trump is a bloody hypocrite he hates immigrants yet he is an immigratant by origin.

If not for his lack of decorum and social blunders he makes during press conferences and rallys he would have won .. for your info the bloodiest hypocrite is Hillary she is actually the greatest threat to the free world
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by Jorussia(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
idupaul:

If not for his lack of decorum and social blunders he makes during press conferences and rallys he would have won .. for your info the bloodiest hypocrite is Hillary she is actually the greatest threat to the free world
you 100% correct.Donald trump does not fit into the modern day America.
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by decomaniaboss(f): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Samunique:
We are foreseeing the same thing here, the only option is that she should not get there or the west and the world should be ready for the deadly consequences. Bcs I see her joining forces with German Angela Merkel mission to cause more terror for the west and the world at large.

you both are stupid ....that's all I can say ....she is going to be the next sherriff in town ...nd there is nothg trump shit and all the men against a women leading the world can do about it ...yeah !!! Got it cool
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by goldtooth: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lolz
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by hopilo: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Donald trump please come and rescue us
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Flat heads shouldn't mean flat brain. So you would rather pick a Trump to Hilary

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
idupaul:

You're correct. She's in the same league (Reptoid) with Queen Elizabeth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS7t7aLo-uA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by Samunique(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
decomaniaboss:
you both are stupid ....that's all I can say ....she is going to be the next sherriff in town ...nd there is nothg trump shit and all the men against a women leading the world can do about it ...yeah !!! Got it cool
U have no shame and manner, if I may ask u why the insult why can't u make ur own contribution without being disrespectful ?

Is this how your so called women will rule the world ?

Go and berry ur head in shame, you are a disgrace to womanhood.

Fooooooooooooooooool !!!

4 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by decomaniaboss(f): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Samunique:
U have no shame and manner, if I may ask u why the insult why can't u make ur own contribution without being disrespectful ?

Is this how your so called women will rule the world ?

Go and berry ur head in shame, you are a disgrace to womanhood.

Fooooooooooooooooool !!!
grin grin grin eeeee pain am
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by drss2(m): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
decomaniaboss:
goodluck with dat. get ready to buy handkerchiefs come november 5th.
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by Youngzedd(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2016
Hillary Clinton aided Boko Haram - WikiLeaks
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by MAXIMAL123(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
I just dey observe wink

Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by poshbaby47: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
THIS IS PLAIN RUMOUR. WHAT EVIDENCE IS AVAILABLE TO BACK UP THIS ALLEGATION?
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
This is why true Christians in the United States will never support the wicked witch of the west to be POTUS.
Re: Hillary Clinton Linked With Major Boko Haram Sponsor by lagostokd: 12:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Jorussia:

Trump!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebration Everywhere As Unknown Gunmen Kills Police Today - PHOTOS / I Fear For Babajide Sanwo Olu. / Peter Obi Legal Team Is Very Smart Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.