Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) (1230 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Ladies, Would U Date This Guy? (photos) / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by unibenstudent1(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2016
he is single,submit your cv

Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2016
Someone kindly help with that pic captioned 'the haters have arrived'. Thanks in anticipation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 04, 2016
grin

He's OK... But I'll juz skip this time tongue
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by unibenstudent1(m): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2016
email not working,Let's talk here.
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by idu1(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2016
You don come again undecided
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by MrWhaley: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2016
chiddyok:
Someone kindly help with that pic captioned 'the haters have arrived'. Thanks in anticipation.
I am happy to oblige. Don't mention,Hun.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by Stormyweather(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by MrWhaley: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2016
unibenstudent1:
Is that Library Car park??
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Always a føol. Your problem is still sex in 2016 like you haven't heard about brothels.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:
Always a føol. Your problem is still sex in 2016 like you haven't heard about brothels.

bros abeg watagwan at brothels? no vex yarn ur novice bro! grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
nwaanambra1:

bros abeg watagwan at brothels? no vex yarn ur novice bro! grin cheesy
I nor know where dem dey. Na for person mouth I hear am. So as it is, I be jjc like you.
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by Sexxkillz: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Irony of life is when someone without a cv, demands a cv from others. . .

What qualities do you have that makes you
qualified to date "her" in the first place? What is about you that would make a lady want to get to know you better?

Ladies will fall in love with a faceless person with all the qualities they desire, before they think of someone with a picture and with nothing to offer.

I wish you well.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
No undecided I won't date a guy that snap pictures with other people's car, are you trying to use that to impress or what undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by unibenstudent1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
mizzbouqui:
No undecided I won't date a guy that snap pictures with other people's car, are you trying to use that to impress or what undecided
k
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by unibenstudent1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:

qualified to date "her" in the first place? What is about you that would make a lady want to get to know you better?

Ladies will fall in love with a faceless person with all the qualities they desire, before they think of someone with a picture and with nothing to offer.

I wish you well.
k
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by unibenstudent1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:
k
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:

I nor know where dem dey. Na for person mouth I hear am. So as it is, I be jjc like you.

brosseeehh!!!
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
MrWhaley:

I am happy to oblige. Don't mention,Hun.. grin
Bless you bro
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by lekmyth(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
unibenstudent1:
as chicks plenty for ogba femi reach, but why
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by rosy4u(f): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:

I wish you well.

U nailed, killed nd buried it bruv.. Lobatan
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
unibenstudent1:

single and wat?

broke grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
mizzbouqui:

haba dats bad na
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

haba dats bad na
I dunno
Re: Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) by omas1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
I don't why so many guys don't want to grow up. angry sad

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Should Stop Doing On Their First Date / Affordable Pleasant Meals. / Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.