Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information (40718 Views)

Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu / Lawyer Who Killed Husband Bought New Knife For The Murder – Police / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
I know who killed him just that I don't know it's house. Death killed him of course. angry
So how do I get my reward?? grin
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Eeroh95(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Abi provide info and join prison mate

1 Like

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by KingPoult: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
BAIT.......NPF be Serving Nigerians without Integrity.

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by flinkthem(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
handysuzy:
Provide the information and end up in Kirikiri maximum priosn
lol police is your friend la
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Gkemz: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Any information leading to the release of him and arrest of his kidnappers equally makes you a suspect. If this is America, the case would be different as the citizens would be freely opened to give information leading to his release without fear of being arrested.
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by ministeriallist: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
#10M from police? Abeg I don't want to be a victim.
Make dem just tell us say dem want person wey go volunteer to be the suspected killer.

1 Like

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by ministeriallist: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
nwaanambra1:
police since una no know who kill the man,

see the killers! i even give u na picture join!

but make u na chop th ten million! i dash una!
Thanks for the information. Could you come forward and redeem your #10M? grin
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by delishpot: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Babysho:
So close to 1st to comment.

Wait did I see 10million??

[size=15pt]LWKMD Nigerian Police Give You 10million When Dem Dey Owe Salary. cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

If person carry two left legs to go give out information and to collect that mpromised cash...... Na jail go follow.

The person will become a suspect.

Who want to help should just give anonymous info.

1 Like

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by papae1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
iamauxin:
Lol... they are looking for a person to beat pulp and blue into accepting to be the killer of the monarch and then produce to their bosses and earn promotions...

Works like magic!

Also take notice that after revealing the identity of the person, you will be remanded under their custody until the person is convicted by a competent court after about 2 years in high court, 1 year In the court of Appeal and 3 years in the supreme court.

It's easier to make 10 million from wheel-barrow pushing than making it from the Nigerian Police via this medium.

Dope analysis. .

1 Like

Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by benswagtt(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
engrdosmen01:
We don't need their Money.

They shd use d 10m and better d life's of d NPF. Very dirty set of people.
b4 u generalise, wait 4 regulars to pass out
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by nwaanambra1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
ministeriallist:

Thanks for the information. Could you come forward and redeem your #10M? grin

you mean 10 years in gashua prison?(the worst prison in Nigeria) no sir! keep the 10m! cheesy tongue
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Slimflame(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Provide the people,we provide u a home
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Onyiido: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mopolchi:
That money is tempting
If u trust Nigerian police, you're on your own. if u don't trust them, better for u
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
10million kee.... just watching in HD, had it bin dey said 100k I wud ave taken dem serious naija police give u 10m something is attached to dis offer
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by ministeriallist: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
nwaanambra1:

you mean 10 years in gashua prison?(the worst prison in Nigeria) no sir! keep the 10m! cheesy tongue
grin u dey fear?
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by jimmy101231(m): 1:16am On Aug 05, 2016
na my papa kill am
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2016
handysuzy:
Provide the information and end up in Kirikiri maximum priosn
exactly my thought. grin grin
Meanwhile Swt plx vote my buddy vizkiz during the Saturday finals. Will carry you along.
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by lailo: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2016
Jamb question
Re: Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information by nwaanambra1(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2016
ministeriallist:

grin u dey fear?

fear ke!

i just de dey cautious ni! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Bites Off Her Neighbor’s Cheek In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 78-Year-Old Grandmother In Niger, Damages Her Private Part / This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.