Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation (2081 Views)

"Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye / Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by orisa37: 6:24am On Aug 05, 2016
I thank God for you.
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by otemanuduno: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2016
orisa37:
I thank God for you.

Praise GOD!!!
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by orisa37: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2016
Hallelujah!!!
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2016
This thread is so funny grin grin
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Dem no born he that tells you that he is in you well to withstand he that inspires me. Anyway, nobody is in me, unlike you who someone have to live inside you, or are you pregnant or something

Why don't you use to hear word like this? Demons only possess religious people like you. Or have you ever seen your pastors casting demons out of non-church goers?(make I hear say there is anything like demons in this civilized word). Since the organ 'brain' was discovered, the word 'demon' was discarded by brain-users, but lower-thinkers will continue using it for any psychical or brainiacal manifestations.

Olodo, I sabi you talkless of visiting you? Omo, me just woke up from sleep sef kon see this post. All the while in my sleep, I was playing football with Okocha inside my sleep, only me and Okocha on the football pitch o. Guess how the game went grin
Who get time for you undecided

Let me analyse that passage for you,

Many shall depart from the faith= everyone knows that THERE IS NO WAY ANYONE WILL START A FAITH AND EXPECT EVERYONE WHO IS A MEMBER TO REMAIN IN IT FOREVER. ASK SOL(PAUL) WHO WROTE THAT PASSAGE. HIMSELF WAS NOT IN THE FAITH BEFORE. HE DEPARTED FROM THE FAITH(JUDAISM) TO FORM HIS OWN FAITH. So Sol certainly have seen people departing and he also made what has happened in the past to predict what will happen in the future. Common sense.

Giving heed to seducing spirits= Since the spirit that is ministering to someone is different from the one ministering to the founder of a particular faith, that spirit is certainly a 'SEDUCING SPIRIT' by the definition of the old-cargo religious upholder undecided

And doctrines of devils= Any doctrine that is not founded by one religious founder is the DOCTRINE OF THE DEVIL to him. Little wonder to the Christian, it is only xtianity that is DOCTRINE OF GOD while all the other thousands of religions are doctrines of the devil, even though they borrowed all their dogmas from other religions: Easter(from Ishtar) , Christmas(from Mithras, Dionysus, Attis, Kris) Fasting(from Judaism, Zoroastrianism) etc.

So to you now, this passage is prophesying the future which is Now panning out in your eyes. Knoliud was right by saying that people will use the past happenings to predict the future(Urim). Instead of that passage saying, Now the spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter days, many shall invent something flying in the air(Aeroplane), to convey people from one place to another. And people shall no more have to speak to each other face to face, but those in Israel shall communicate with those in Egypt without seeing eye to eye(Thummim). Check your bible if something like this appeared there throughout. No single thummim in the Bible, all are just urims of fear.

Smh for yahweh, the poor begger undecided

You use Astral projection and ancient demonic texts revealed to you by Abaddon, Adramelech, Hecate and the rest of them. You do not even know you are possessed because the demons in you have a strong grip on you. You somehow stumbled on how to engage in Astral Travels and decided to experiment with it not knowing that the demons in that realm were looking for a host.

Now that you know that i know you are trying so hard to bring in God in a lot of your responses to me you lying spirit. You know your current vessel is not your first even though you deceive him into believing he is special so as to give him an air of importance but same way he encountered you during one of his astral travels so have others encountered more powerful demons than you Adramelech and God Almighty has delivered them from your deceptive hands.

Otem the one speaking to you and controlling you is a weakling and a parasite.

Illussion 1} he wants you to believe and tell others that they can save themselves which is impossible

illussion 2} he wants you to believe that hell (his home) does not exist so you can live free and do what pleases you and not what pleases God thereby fulfilling the word of God that our Righteousness is a filthy rag before Him

illussion 3} he wants you to believe that you can become a god to yourself and only through self meditation (astral projection) can you become.

illussion 4} he wishes to shift salvation to the works of science and not the works of Christ when even the same scientists fall ill and die and cannot save themselves

i know that demon very well as i have encountered same. You speak words which their source is lost to you. He speaks to you in Enochian and you can only understand this demonic language because you are demon possessed yourself. You know i speak the truth and even you sometimes question his abilities as he has not tangibly shown you his power and only speaks words...that is because his only power is his tongue of deception just as he is deceiving you.

1 Like

Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by otemanuduno: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2016
4everGod:

You use Astral projection and ancient demonic texts revealed to you by Abaddon, Adramelech, Hecate and the rest of them. You do not even know you are possessed because the demons in you have a strong grip on you. You somehow stumbled on how to engage in Astral Travels and decided to experiment with it not knowing that the demons in that realm were looking for a host.

Now that you know that i know you are trying so hard to bring in God in a lot of your responses to me you lying spirit. You know your current vessel is not your first even though you deceive him into believing he is special so as to give him an air of importance but same way he encountered you during one of his astral travels so have others encountered more powerful demons than you Adramelech and God Almighty has delivered them from your deceptive hands.

Otem the one speaking to you and controlling you is a weakling and a parasite.

Illussion 1} he wants you to believe and tell others that they can save themselves which is impossible

illussion 2} he wants you to believe that hell (his home) does not exist so you can live free and do what pleases you and not what pleases God thereby fulfilling the word of God that our Righteousness is a filthy rag before Him

illussion 3} he wants you to believe that you can become a god to yourself and only through self meditation (astral projection) can you become.

illussion 4} he wishes to shift salvation to the works of science and not the works of Christ when even the same scientists fall ill and die and cannot save themselves

i know that demon very well as i have encountered same. You speak words which their source is lost to you. He speaks to you in Enochian and you can only understand this demonic language because you are demon possessed yourself. You know i speak the truth and even you sometimes question his abilities as he has not tangibly shown you his power and only speaks words...that is because his only power is his tongue of deception just as he is deceiving you.

Astral projection? How is it done? I'll go and check it out. If it makes sense, I'll try it. Your sermons are too long bros and only lower thinkers will believe you.
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Astral projection? How is it done? I'll go and check it out. If it makes sense, I'll try it. Your sermons are too long bros and only lower thinkers will believe you.

Now you are shrinking away because you know i speak the truth. You are a lying demon from hades and you have been judged already. Jesus defeated you and made an open show of it thereby disgracing you. You have been disgraced and have no power besides your lying tongue which is why you depend on the power in man which is science to deceive and claim you are their god. All power now belongs to Jesus and you are useless.
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

you could not deny your lies and illusions which i itemized because that is your modus operandi and you know its undeniable..you cannot deny your enochian language as that would mean you deny yourself and your means of communication which is out and out demonic. You cannot even say Jesus is Lord because your mouth cannot form those words as its an abomination to you as declared by your master Satan.

Adramelech you lie and deceive but you are not even as mighty as Satan your master whom my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ made a mess of and defeated him like the weakling he was. Both your master and you have a special place in Hell and you want to drag as many with you through deceiving them that such a place does not exist so they can leave life to please themselves. I know you and you know me!
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by otemanuduno: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2016
4everGod:

Now you are shrinking away because you know i speak the truth. You are a lying demon from hades and you have been judged already. Jesus defeated you and made an open show of it thereby disgracing you. You have been disgraced and have no power besides your lying tongue which is why you depend on the power in man which is science to deceive and claim you are their god. All power now belongs to Jesus and you are useless.

I am in my place of work, I didn't have time to read your long sermons.
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

I am in my place of work, I didn't have time to read your long sermons.

Now you work? As what? A scientist? Lying liar of a demon. If it was someone else you would be writing long epistles but you cannot do same with me because you know i know you and the more you speak the more i expose you and you also expose yourself. Parasitic demon
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by otemanuduno: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2016
4everGod:

Now you work? As what? A scientist? Lying liar of a demon. If it was someone else you would be writing long epistles but you cannot do same with me because you know i know you and the more you speak the more i expose you and you also expose yourself. Parasitic demon
Christians and giragira are synonymous eeh grin
I remembered when I was praying against a supposed witch in those days. I will be mentioning her name and saying die by fire. When I heard she was going to the village, I said my prayer has affected her and spoilt her power such that she was going to renew them.

I was so confident those days that she was actually going to the village to do that. After that, nothing happened. She didn't die by fire as I have been saying. She is as strong as ever. When I saw u doing gragra I just remember my former self when I was still in the religion of fear.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Christians and giragira are synonymous eeh grin
I remembered when I was praying against a supposed witch in those days. I will be mentioning her name and saying die by fire. When I heard she was going to the village, I said my prayer has affected her and spoilt her power such that she was going to renew them.

I was so confident those days that she was actually going to the village to do that. After that, nothing happened. She didn't die by fire as I have been saying. She is as strong as ever. When I saw u doing gragra I just remember my former self when I was still in the religion of fear.

cheesy cheesy

now Adramelech you have nothing else to say but to shift from me to my foundation but my foundation is founded on Christ...the solid rock. The one who can never be moved but he crushed your master Satan and since you all accepted Satan as your leader and Jesus crushed him that means all of you were also crushed in Satan which is why you are powerless over Children of God and who follow after Christ and not men. Your lying tongue has not departed from you. Form generation to generation all you have ever done is to lie. You envy Jesus and want so bad to make humanity see you as they see Him but you have been judged already. Your end is near.
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by otemanuduno: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2016
4everGod:

now Adramelech you have nothing else to say but to shift from me to my foundation but my foundation is founded on Christ...the solid rock. The one who can never be moved but he crushed your master Satan and since you all accepted Satan as your leader and Jesus crushed him that means all of you were also crushed in Satan which is why you are powerless over Children of God and who follow after Christ and not men. Your lying tongue has not departed from you. Form generation to generation all you have ever done is to lie. You envy Jesus and want so bad to make humanity see you as they see Him but you have been judged already. Your end is near.

Your foundation is founded on fiction based on the story of Faulkin who died millions of years back in Sodom-Egypt. Satan, the father of your god is in trouble, because I OTEM have come to depopulate the kingdom of Satan presenting himself as God.

I command you in the name of Otem(my name) run kabakaba(na yoke I dey yoke o grin

Christians sha, you can catch fun with them eeh.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Your foundation is founded on fiction based on the story of Faulkin who died millions of years back in Sodom-Egypt. Satan, the father of your god is in trouble, because I OTEM have come to depopulate the kingdom of Satan presenting himself as God.

I command you in the name of Otem(my name) run kabakaba(na yoke I dey yoke o grin

My foundation is Christ while yours are built on the deception and lies of Adramelech. You cannot deny Adramelech in all your responses because that would mean you are denying yourself you Parasite from Hell.

Adramelech the fallen...the weakling...the judged! you are not special. Remember Moloch, remember Belial? They are even more known than you are and even they bow to Jesus Christ. You are just a pitiful cretin who latches onto any gullible host in order to stay relevant as nobody considers you anymore..not even your master Satan.
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by otemanuduno: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
4everGod:

My foundation is Christ while yours are built on the deception and lies of Adramelech. You cannot deny Adramelech in all your responses because that would mean you are denying yourself you Parasite from Hell.

Adramelech the fallen...the weakling...the judged! you are not special. Remember Moloch, remember Belial? They are even more known than you are and even they bow to Jesus Christ. You are just a pitiful cretin who latches onto any gullible host in order to stay relevant as nobody considers you anymore..not even your master Satan.

Christians eeh...they are comedians. They can fear!!!
Pls see me as I am o, not as what I am not, because that is what LUWABI called witchcraft.
Bravery and cowardice brings the concept of WITCHCRAFT.

I am very very ordinary guy. But if you believe I am a demon, you are going to mistakenly dream about me and shout Jesus in your dream. But all those things are not real. I pray the light of God shines on your brain so that you can start thinking from it rather than from your heart.

1 Like

Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Christians eeh...they are comedians. They can fear!!!
Pls see me as I am o, not as what I am not, because that is what LUWABI called witchcraft.
Bravery and cowardice brings the concept of WITCHCRAFT.

I am very very ordinary guy. But if you believe I am a demon, you are going to mistakenly dream about me and shout Jesus in your dream. But all those things are not real. I pray the light of God shines on your brain so that you can start thinking from it rather than from your heart.

If i was afraid of you i would not engage you rather you are the one afraid of me which is why you cannot speak to me directly anymore and now want to play down everything through guile.

i thought you said you were are work and do not have time for me but suddenly you are now typing? liar! your end is near.
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by joseff14(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

grin
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by otemanuduno: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
4everGod:

If i was afraid of you i would not engage you rather you are the one afraid of me which is why you cannot speak to me directly anymore and now want to play down everything through guile.

i thought you said you were are work and do not have time for me but suddenly you are now typing? liar! [size=18pt]your end is near.[/size]

Oga, when will my end be o jare? Is it going to be like the END TIME OF CHRISTIAN which began 2 thousand years ago? I like long end like that o. In El-Rufai's voice: please tell me when my end will be cool

1 Like

Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Oga, when will my end be o jare? Is it going to be like the END TIME OF CHRISTIAN which began 2 thousand years ago? I like long end like that o. In El-Rufai's voice: please tell me when my end will be cool

Adramelech why are you hiding? You know you do not need Otem before you can speak....you can come and lets have a chat just you and i. You wouldnt dare accept my invitation same way you cannot say JESUS IS LORD! I am a man yet you are afraid of me but pretend to be strong to the gullible like Otem.

You need attention and energy from your host in order to feed. The more attention he gets the longer you stick around. Parasite!
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by otemanuduno: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
4everGod:

Adramelech why are you hiding? You know you do not need Otem before you can speak....you can come and lets have a chat just you and i. You wouldnt dare accept my invitation same way you cannot say JESUS IS LORD! I am a man yet you are afraid of me but pretend to be strong to the gullible like Otem.

You need attention and energy from your host in order to feed. The more attention he gets the longer you stick around. Parasite!

Do you want to see me so that you can cast and bind me? Where can we meet? When and where? I like funny challenges like this. Christians are so low in thinking o. cheesy
Chai! See as the guy run customize name ontop my head(Adramelech). I had better write this joke inside the songs of Otem for the future people to see something to laugh about.

Are you Naijadeyhia or another person? If you are Naijadeyhia as I have said earlier, Pls let us meet today ontop of the Jakande bridge where the lame guy used to be. There you can cure the lame man and then cast out the demon you said u saw inside me once and for all. Pls reply. I'll be there 3pm today. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Private Birthday Dinner....... / Joseph Stalin Was A Good Man / Without Your Ancestors You Are Nothing As A Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.