Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! (28324 Views)

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Adedove:
Wats d.name of d.skul?

Ogrioko community nursery and primary school grin grin grin
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by chukwuka5394(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
;DThank god no be delsu because if na delsu 6 semester dey house our VC no get joy oo pere
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Richy4:
I dislike it when people don't listen to instructions, If they say turn your phone off, or hand it over, Why not do that? How are u gonna follow instruction when an organisation happens to employ u? when u cannot follow simple instructions of the people training u? Or do u intend to have a business of your own immediately u graduate,?

I'm already working sire, thank you
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
milky3:
they must have checked ur inbox to search for something that might implicate you, having found none they decided to let u go... well u are lucky, since u know d rule y did u go against d examination rule bro

I won't blame Buhari or devil, I blame myself, I seriously was anticipating the alert sha, it put my brain on camatose mode

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by moshould(m): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thank your stars say no be unilorin u dey, and thank God more say no be Oloyede , your school V.C..... to face Tanke straight...
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by numericalguy(m): 2:57am On Aug 05, 2016
Therock5555:

I don't neither would I ever cheat, something I have done since year 1, I wouldn't like to jopadise my life when I got just 3 weeks to graduate.

Lol I was just seriously expecting an alert, man broke na grin grin

You come away as a very dumb, arrogant and silly person.
NUC exam rules says all phones must be put away before the commencement of exams. Once students are seated in an examination room, all exam rules apply while they await exam materials. Not only did you have your phone on your person, you were prepared to keep it on your body for the rest of the exam period.

Just thank your stars that the lecturer forgave you because you clearly cheated in your exams by having your mobile smart phone on your person while an examination was going on.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:16am On Aug 05, 2016
numericalguy:

You come away as a very dumb, arrogant and silly person.
NUC exam rules says all phones must be put away before the commencement of exams. Once students are seated in an examination room, all exam rules apply while they await exam materials. Not only did you have your phone on your person, you were prepared to keep it on your body for the rest of the exam period.

Just thank your stars that the lecturer forgave you because you clearly cheated in your exams by having your mobile smart phone on your person while an examination was going on.

Now this is what I was trying to put across to the OP. If everything happened just as he wrote t, then t really sounds odd. D funny thing z that Op still doesnt think he did anything wrong. He made t sound as if d IPhone was more important than the exam. Even if someone says he might end up not using the certificate, which is possible, he should have taken t serious else he just wasted 4 or 5years of his life for nothing.

By the way, in UNN, biological science.faculty, there z a lecturer that searches before exam and if she finds any phone, no matter the type, she just throws it across Jimbaz......... I think he might have added some jokes to spice t up sha
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:10am On Aug 05, 2016
Therock5555:
I'm still in shock on what transpired today, I was in the exam hall expecting an alert when the supervisor came in, I refused to keep my phone away, I just put it on vibration and pocketed it.

The answer booklets were shared, while I was anticipating the question paper, my phone vibrated, without thinking I withdrew the phone and checked my alert.

Before I could say "yessss" my HOD walked in and walked straight to me. He asked me to give him my phone.

My whole school year from year one flew before my eyes, I am counting days to graduation and this shiii just happened. I was dumbfounded as I meekly handed the phone over but I put it off first.

Bad belly folks were looking at me like "yes, him dey claim brilliant boy, but them don catch am today", luckily the supervisor did not notice what happened, or else I might have been sent out that moment, my HOD left, exams began.

Thirty minutes later, the exams chief supervisor came in with my phone, the man happened to be a die-hard mean fella. Immediately I sure him, I weak as my pen fell to the ground.

"Who was the person that was caught doing malpractice with his phone?" He asked the supervisor who was confused.

I knew I was doomed but obviously I couldn't risk my phone getting permanently seized in this buhari's era so I damned the consequences and raised my hand, everyone were looking at me and my impending doom.

The man must have been calmed by my baby face and small body because he smiled a little and asked me three times if I was truly cheating, I told him NO. He asked me to come to his office after the exams.

When he left I was shaking vigorously, I became the cynosure of eyes from the supervisor, especially one female staff that I was eyeing her big backside, my every move and turns were closely monitored. I felt bad though but I finished in time even though my paper was later seized earlier than expected when some olofofos were trying to dub from me.

About a dozen folks followed me to the man's office, they were ready to defend me at all cause if worse gets to worst.

Well the man put me on blast in front of some lecturers and cleaners, I kept apologising throughout, he finally gave the phone to me.

I thanked him humbly, a cleaner that was there told me to kneel down and greet him, I just ignored her like smoke.

Many things passed through my mind, how my four years would have been wasted, my parents would have put finishing touches to my disownment letter. I would have been termed a drop out, phew thank God oo

Wishing all final year students best of luck and success brehs and ladies......
If you are in FPI and d man called "oluaye civil" catches you.. even,if u are with just phone ba3 or ordinary back cover....u re gone
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by ayusco85(m): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2016
power900:
hmmmm, bro the answer booklet almost very Nigeria student of the 1990s and early 20s is familiar with has 6pages with 3 leaflets stappled together at the centre,now if your own is different ,then.......hmmm hope its not what am thinking smh

U said question paper not answer booklet dumb ass
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Slimszy: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2016
Hahahaha.. Op you are just favoured...

Kinda gobe happening too in finals..
I wrote my final exam in March 2014... The story goes this way... Being a student unionist then in school, all i do is to use my office in the Students union building to read and revise before the exam proper... On that fateful day, my last paper was rescheduled for 2:00pm against the initial 2:30pm which was alien to me... At about 2:15pm i received a call from a friend who informed me exam has started already... Immediately i rushed down to the hall with my 6 pages jottings which consisted of possible questions that would show its 'ugly face'.. With urgency i collected my question paper and answer booklet sliding to my sacred sit... In about 2hrs 30mins i was done with my last paper in school and was convinced i murdered it... While i was arranging my boollet for submission my eyes glanced through my 6pages jottings which was beside my all through the exam.... Damn...my mind skipped like 'im dead'...' how come'...then i came to reality that it was owing to the rush hour palava... I composed myself and submitted my booklet successful...but my very own lecturer noticed i was not settled..i explained to him and he just made jest of me that 'my village people are after me, but Mama dey pray for house' since we be padi..he couldn't witch-hunt me....

I kept asking myself..how come i didnt notice this during the course of writing, how come external supervisor didn't notice it because that Prof came and inspected my sit, how come my oga didn't see the jotings since he came to me and we even gisted about balling after the paper....
I just know God (was) is at work... 5years for just waste owing to my ignorance.

Me and my Gs balled heavily thereafter
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Slimszy:
Hahahaha.. Op you are just favoured...

Kinda gobe happening too in finals..
I wrote my final exam in March 2014... The story goes this way... Being a student unionist then in school, all i do is to use my office in the Students union building to read and revise before the exam proper... On that fateful day, my last paper was rescheduled for 2:00pm against the initial 2:30pm which was alien to me... At about 2:15pm i received a call from a friend who informed me exam has started already... Immediately i rushed down to the hall with my 6 pages jottings which consisted of possible questions that would show its 'ugly face'.. With urgency i collected my question paper and answer booklet sliding to my sacred sit... In about 2hrs 30mins i was done with my last paper in school and was convinced i murdered it... While i was arranging my boollet for submission my eyes glanced through my 6pages jottings which was beside my all through the exam.... Damn...my mind skipped like 'im dead'...' how come'...then i came to reality that it was owing to the rush hour palava... I composed myself and submitted my booklet successful...but my very own lecturer noticed i was not settled..i explained to him and he just made jest of me that 'my village people are after me, but Mama dey pray for house' since we be padi..he couldn't witch-hunt me....

I kept asking myself..how come i didnt notice this during the course of writing, how come external supervisor didn't notice it because that Prof came and inspected my sit, how come my oga didn't see the jotings since he came to me and we even gisted about balling after the paper....
I just know God (was) is at work... 5years for just waste owing to my ignorance.

Me and my Gs balled heavily thereafter

WoooW this is Grace bro

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Slimszy: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2016
Therock5555:

WoooW this is Grace bro
A huge one bro... Lets keep praying for its abundance
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by mattsvibes: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2016
just count your self lucky

That hod no be woman if na woman u go hear wen
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by power900: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2016
ayusco85:

U said question paper not answer booklet dumb ass
if you were so perfect why couldn't you use you no6
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Olibboy: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2016
Therock5555:
I swear, naso all the people wey dey wait with dirty water for bucket when I finish exams for they bite their fingers in regret grin grin

Anyway still strategising on how to dodge that shii
kill yourself after d last paper and call for resurrection
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by vizion: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Therock5555:
I'm still in shock on what transpired today, I was in the exam hall expecting an alert when the supervisor came in, I refused to keep my phone away, I just put it on vibration and pocketed it.

The answer booklets were shared, while I was anticipating the question paper, my phone vibrated, without thinking I withdrew the phone and checked my alert.

Before I could say "yessss" my HOD walked in and walked straight to me. He asked me to give him my phone.

My whole school year from year one flew before my eyes, I am counting days to graduation and this shiii just happened. I was dumbfounded as I meekly handed the phone over but I put it off first.

Bad belly folks were looking at me like "yes, him dey claim brilliant boy, but them don catch am today", luckily the supervisor did not notice what happened, or else I might have been sent out that moment, my HOD left, exams began.

Thirty minutes later, the exams chief supervisor came in with my phone, the man happened to be a die-hard mean fella. Immediately I sure him, I weak as my pen fell to the ground.

"Who was the person that was caught doing malpractice with his phone?" He asked the supervisor who was confused.

I knew I was doomed but obviously I couldn't risk my phone getting permanently seized in this buhari's era so I damned the consequences and raised my hand, everyone were looking at me and my impending doom.

The man must have been calmed by my baby face and small body because he smiled a little and asked me three times if I was truly cheating, I told him NO. He asked me to come to his office after the exams.

When he left I was shaking vigorously, I became the cynosure of eyes from the supervisor, especially one female staff that I was eyeing her big backside, my every move and turns were closely monitored. I felt bad though but I finished in time even though my paper was later seized earlier than expected when some olofofos were trying to dub from me.

About a dozen folks followed me to the man's office, they were ready to defend me at all cause if worse gets to worst.

Well the man put me on blast in front of some lecturers and cleaners, I kept apologising throughout, he finally gave the phone to me.

I thanked him humbly, a cleaner that was there told me to kneel down and greet him, I just ignored her like smoke.

Many things passed through my mind, how my four years would have been wasted, my parents would have put finishing touches to my disownment letter. I would have been termed a drop out, phew thank God oo

Wishing all final year students best of luck and success brehs and ladies......

Better follow up this case, so you wont hear stories that touches the heart when the result is published.

you may be surprised that a malpractise form may have been filled on your behalf. Try and Codedly investigate that you are in the clear.

Goodluck
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by ayusco85(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
power900:
if you were so perfect why couldn't you use you no6

Read wat u type before u hit submit.
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Olibboy:

kill yourself after d last paper and call for resurrection

You are a sadist mehn
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
vizion:

Better follow up this case, so you wont hear stories that touches the heart when the result is published.

you may be surprised that a malpractise form may have been filled on your behalf. Try and Codedly investigate that you are in the clear.

Goodluck
thanks a lot sire
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by CaptainLilo: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Therock5555:

This is a definition of gbege, hmmm may God see you through sha
amen o
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by 360prince(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2016
Therock555, I salute u sir..

You're doing a great job here.. It's been long so what's up?
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2016
360prince:
Therock555, I salute u sir..

You're doing a great job here.. It's been long so what's up?
oboy longest time ooo
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by 360prince(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Therock5555:
oboy longest time ooo
Thanks... I dey oh..
I been go for holiday but I don come back again. I'm surprised u're still around doing what u knw hw to do best grin
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
360prince:

Thanks... I dey oh..

I been go for holiday but I don come back again.
I'm surprised u're still around doing what u knw hw to do best grin

Hahaha u wey know grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truth Or Dare: What Really Is The Game All About In Nigeria? / List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms / Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.