Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

‘I Never Promised Better Power Supply,’ Angry Fashola Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Never Promised Better Power Supply,’ Angry Fashola Tells Nigerians (569 Views)

Expect Surprises In Power Supply Growth, Fashola Tells Nigerians / Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians / FG To Invest In Hydro, Solar For Better Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Never Promised Better Power Supply,’ Angry Fashola Tells Nigerians by SoluB: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
“Let us be careful when you claim that I made promises because I am ever so conscious of the things that I say and I believe that if I recollect correctly, it was when I was unveiling my ministries, probably sometime late December last year, and it is unlike me to make promises on things I don’t control,” he said.
http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/africa/i-never-promised-better-power-supply-fashola-tells-nigerians/
Re: ‘I Never Promised Better Power Supply,’ Angry Fashola Tells Nigerians by chriskosherbal(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
OK oo
Re: ‘I Never Promised Better Power Supply,’ Angry Fashola Tells Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
we are a population of 180million people,and you are struggling with 7000mwatts...

i am not sure wheather to curse you or kick you out of the planet!!!!!...

no seriously,,,i am not sure..patrotisimn my right foot!!!...

tahh....i got banned for 2 months because,i dont want to be with people that dont like me...!!!!

thunda fire the wailing wall of the sa.ot yeast...... angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Speaker Dogara Meets Buhari, Vows Not To Resign / Why DSS Would Move In On Chinakwe For Naming Dog After Bugari / Rodents And Weeds Takes Over Pdp Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.