Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff (30571 Views)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Niran Sule Picks PDP Governorship Form In Ondo (Photo) / Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by KnowAll(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
When u see a billionaire running for Governor. Make una know say e be one chance. A man that is busy making money would not abandone all that and say he wants to run for Governorship. Can u imagine Dangote or Adenuga abandonin their businesses for Kano and Ogun State. shocked
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by 9jatatafo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Big Lie ooooo
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by goonsmi: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
DeLaRue:
After Buhari swept the Presidential elections and with it, the Senate & House of rep, every one assumed Mimiko was doomed if the pattern of voting was repeated in the House of Assembly elections which was to come a couple of weeks later.

On election day, APC were cornered & shocked when Mimiko sent raw cash to polling booths and people were given 2k each to vote PDP candidates. Result? PDP won most asssembly seats & all APC's plot to impeach him came to nothing.

This is exactly what is going to happen in November. PDP agents will stand within view of the polling booth. If you vote PDP, you get your immediate 2 or 3k.

With this approach & in the current economy, many who left home vowing to 'vote out PDP' will collect the raw cash & vote PDP. To them, that 3k will make a pot of stew grin

It was possible then his party is still in control of the electoral machineries unlike now. So many factors are working against Mimiko presently and I'm expecting APC to capitalize on that.

Talking about having lots of aspirants in a is not really a bad so far the party is able to manage the situation carefully . definitely few of them will be aggrieved after the primary election which is normal but the same thing will occur in PDP and presently the APC aspirants are more united than their PDP counterpart . Apart from Oke who will likely decamp should he fail to get the ticket, I can't see any other front line aspirant working against the party in APC unlike PDP where some of them are only waiting to rock the boat if denied the ticket.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by fyneguy: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
DeLaRue:
After Buhari swept the Presidential elections and with it, the Senate & House of rep, every one assumed Mimiko was doomed if the pattern of voting was repeated in the House of Assembly elections which was to come a couple of weeks later.

On election day, APC were cornered & shocked when Mimiko sent raw cash to polling booths and people were given 2k each to vote PDP candidates. Result? PDP won most asssembly seats & all APC's plot to impeach him came to nothing.

This is exactly what is going to happen in November. PDP agents will stand within view of the polling booth. If you vote PDP, you get your immediate 2 or 3k.

With this approach & in the current economy, many who left home vowing to 'vote out PDP' will collect the raw cash & vote PDP. To them, that 3k will make a pot of stew grin

Mimiko was able to do that because PDP was in charge of Security Agencies. You are not considering that.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by billyG(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Olusola Fabiyi, Abuja

http://punchng.com/jimoh-ibrahim-picks-ondo-governorship-form-sheriff/
Dokpesi,ize-iyamu,fayose,makarfi how mkt?sherrif now has d only key 2 wadata house.trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Mintek: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
olawalepopoola:
This time around APC is winning Ondo! Jimoh no waste ur money!

It's not by giant billboards, ogbeni.

If the election had held say 4months ago, then the APC would've won overwhelmingly BUT as things stand now, the truth is that the PDP stands a better chance with Eyitayo Jegede.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by AKPARAJA: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Fraudsters and imposters knows themselves and work relatively well.Like sheriff like jimoh ibrahim.
Perhaps Jimoh Ibrahim is looking For immunity by all cost.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Mintek: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
goonsmi:

It was possible then his party is still in control of the electoral machineries unlike now. So many factors are working against Mimiko presently and I'm expecting APC to capitalize on that.

Talking about having lots of aspirants in a is not really a bad so far the party is able to manage the situation carefully . definitely few of them will be aggrieved after the primary election which is normal but the same thing will occur in PDP and presently the APC aspirants are more united than their PDP counterpart . Apart from Oke who will likely decamp should he fail to get the ticket, I can't see any other front line aspirant working against the party in APC unlike PDP where some of them are only waiting to rock the boat if denied the ticket.

You're only speculating.

Everyone in the PDP knows that Eyitayo Jegede will get the party's ticket. Most of the other aspirants are only in the race to get noticed for appointment consideration should the party win.

I don't see anyone currently in the PDP who has the capacity to rock any boat.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by goonsmi: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mintek:

You're only speculating.

Everyone in the PDP knows that Eyitayo Jegede will get the party's ticket. Most of the other aspirants are only in the race to get noticed for appointment consideration should the party win.

I don't see anyone currently in the PDP who has the capacity to rock any boat.

lolss

Is Jegede not from the same senatorial district with Mimiko The main issue confronting PDP in ondo now is the attempt by Mimiko crown jegede from his own district as his successor against the zoning arrangement in the state. APC will respect that zoning arrangement which will further give them an edge in the other districts.

Are you saying other PDP aspirants are lightweights and can't rock the boat ? let's wait and see.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Mintek: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
goonsmi:

lolss

Is Jegede not from the same senatorial district with Mimiko The main issue confronting PDP in ondo now is the attempt by Mimiko crown jegede from his own district as his successor against the zoning arrangement in the state. APC will respect that zoning arrangement which will further give them an edge in the other districts.

Are you saying other PDP aspirants are lightweights and can't rock the boat ? let's wait and see.

You do have a point but don't under-estimate the voting strength of Akure.

...and if the APC attempts to respect the zoning arrangement, a lightweight is likely to emerge flagbearer.

Let's just wait and see.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Neyopumpy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim is a joker for saying he has 8000 workers (A BIG LIE of the century). I can confidently say his staff is not upto 1500 because I am presently one of them.
Also, he made mention that he's going to pay the outstanding salaries of ondo state workers within the first 100 days (Another BIG LIE). Have you done that to your workers.
He claimed he's not owing any worker in all his companies (Another BIG LIE for the gullible ones). I can confidently say without mincing words that Jimoh Ibrahim takes owing staff salaries as a normal thing.
Presently, I can say it anywhere that Jimoh is owing staff salaries for many months in most of his companies. The companies are:
Global fleet Oil & Gas Ltd (10 months)
Energy New Press Ltd (5 months)
National Mirror (4 months)
Newswatch Times Magazine (16 months)
Nicon Luxury Hotel, Abuja (2 months)
Nicon Hotel Lagos (3 months)
Nicon Insurance Ltd (2 months)
Energy Group office staff (2 months)
These are verifiable facts which any nairaland member can confirm from staff of these various companies, atleast am one of them.
So, I leave the rest for the nairaland members to decide if this Big fraudster and slave master is fit to run a state when he hasn't been able to run any of his companies successfully.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by chccho(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
A man that can't pay his staff salaries,who owes for months,who evades tax,who strips companies he aquired dry and uses them to secure huge loans and still not service those loans. A huge debtor and cunny callous business man that can't manage one company without running it aground wants to run a state

Well to the the ondo citizens if u feel buhari is bad u can taste jimoh Ibrahim and then u will know there is something called "baddest"

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by chccho(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Neyopumpy:
Jimoh Ibrahim is a joker for saying he has 8000 workers (A BIG LIE of the century). I can confidently say his staff is not upto 1500 because I am presently one of them.
Also, he made mention that he's going to pay the outstanding salaries of ondo state workers within the first 100 days (Another BIG LIE). Have you done that to your workers.
He claimed he's not owing any worker in all his companies (Another BIG LIE for the gullible ones). I can confidently say without mincing words that Jimoh Ibrahim takes owing staff salaries as a normal thing.
Presently, I can say it anywhere that Jimoh is owing staff salaries for many months in most of his companies. The companies are:
Global fleet Oil & Gas Ltd (10 months)
Energy New Press Ltd (5 months)
National Mirror (4 months)
Newswatch Times Magazine (16 months)
Nicon Luxury Hotel, Abuja (2 months)
Nicon Hotel Lagos (3 months)
Nicon Insurance Ltd (2 months)
Energy Group office staff (2 months)
These are verifiable facts which any nairaland member can confirm from staff of these various companies, atleast am one of them.
So, I leave the rest for the nairaland members to decide if this Big fraudster and slave master is fit to run a state when he hasn't been able to run any of his companies successfully.
You are 100% correct my brother

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by toprealman: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Appeal and supreme court Judges, food is ready.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by goonsmi: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mintek:

You do have a point but don't under-estimate the voting strength of Akure.

...and if the APC attempts to respect the zoning arrangement, a lightweight is likely to emerge flagbearer.

Let's just wait and see.

No matter the strength of Akure it can't beat the beat the other two districts combined and even at that APC will still give a serious fight even in the Central .

And contrary to the widespread believe , the current numbers of aspirants under APC are not more than 10 because of inability of most of them to pay the required #2m development levy imposed by the party. any of Aketi, Borofice, Oke , Alasoadura ( I am not expecting him to get the ticket based on loyalty issue on his neck) Niran-Oladunni etc will give a serious fight with the support of the party and the government machinery.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by mrjojo: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
KnowAll:
When u see a billionaire running for Governor. Make una know say e be one chance. A man that is busy making money would not abandone all that and say he wants to run for Governorship. Can u imagine Dangote or Adenuga abandonin their businesses for Kano and Ogun State. shocked
that is not necessarily true, Donald Trump comes to mind
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by deolu2000(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
I hope he gets to spend alot from the public wealth he cornered over the years on this ill destined quest like his other failed business pursuit.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by GeneralEmenogu: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jimo 4 governor in Ondo state? Hmmmmmm, man, dis man go sack all wrkers. Make him go rest about, go relax, u wan 2 look 4 whm u wil use 4 rituals now abi? May u neva get any1. U hv more dan 8000 pipo wrkin under u or 4 u, dt money is nt enough 4 u abi? Go rest sir and use ur remainin des on earth and serve God abeg.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Ojikutumemu: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
This beast owes me 4 months salary and a picanto car he deducted 50k for 4 years before i saw the light

DONSMITH123:
Olusola Fabiyi, Abuja

http://punchng.com/jimoh-ibrahim-picks-ondo-governorship-form-sheriff/
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by 989900E: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
'Godforbidbadtin'
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by mikolo80: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
DeLaRue:

they will spend the money for 4 years ba
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by mikolo80: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
FagsamPHP:

sell future who is d right thing? Buhari that you all voted for where is d gain? If u r given money at the polling boot beta collect it, cos these people both APC & PDP dnt care about the masses...
this guy is finished

My bad he's actually right
Time to turn election to auction
This will force the other party to ''see '' the others 2k and raise them 3k, 5k or even 20k
Or bag of rice
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by mikolo80: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
WukedP:
That slowpoke who cannot manage a company without closing it down, wanna preside over a state, he will liquidate that state should he even win the primaries
my sentiments exactly. Why are our electorate so ignorant.... O I remember, because the opposition refuse to enlighten them.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by KnowAll(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
@Mr jojo

DONALD TRUMP is running 4 Presidency not Governor? There is a lot of difference. If Dangote runs for Nigerian Presidency he would be d richest man in d world in 8 years time that I can tell u.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by kareemkamil(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
I think this Jimoh Ibrahim or whatever, is FANTASTICALLY deceiving his self. See almost of his workers are bounds out for daily meal. Because of his incompetent to pay his workers salary. Ondo people's are wise, they should tell him.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by KnowAll(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim is what they call in d western world an asset stripper. A venture capitalist. By d time he finishes wit ondo state, he would not only be a proper billionaire but would leave d state in ruins. Everything he has touched has gone under.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Sheggy13(m): 5:57am On Aug 05, 2016
Mintek:

If the election had held say 4months ago, then the APC would've won overwhelmingly BUT as things stand now, the truth is that the PDP stands a better chance with Eyitayo Jegede.
Who's Eyitayo Jegede? A stooge. Mimiko thinks it's only Ondo central senatorial district that's in Ondo state right? After Mimiko himself from Central has used 8 years, he wants to return power to the central again through Jegede while you expect people from other zones (North and South) to vote for him cos they're just there to fill up the numbers in the state, right? Don't worry, November is not far again.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Sheggy13(m): 5:58am On Aug 05, 2016
Mintek:

Who's Eyitayo Jegede? A stooge. Mimiko thinks it's only Ondo central senatorial district that's in Ondo state right? After Mimiko himself from Central has used 8 years, he wants to return power to the central again through Jegede while you expect people from other zones (North and South) to vote for him cos they're just there to fill up the numbers in the state, right? I thought PDP practices zoning even at the federal level, but Mimiko thinks he's the only smart person in Ondo state. Don't worry, November is not far again.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by cocktopuss: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chief bankrupter
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by TooLateToFail(f): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
we are behind you Sir.. u are coming back victorious. d sit is urs
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by chccho(m): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2016
Angry Journalists embarrass Jimoh Ibrahim with sh…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMX7854KHCg
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by tectonotimes: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2016
DR. JIMOH IBRAHIM LECTURE SERIES ON WEALTH CREATION
Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim lecture series is a topic-by-topic compilation of lectures delivered by the billionaire businessman and founder of Energy Group of Companies, Barrister Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim (CFR), on how he conquered abject poverty and became a billionaire at a record age of 36. It also contains his lectures on financial intelligence, several business and wealth creation ideas. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/10/tectono-business-review-presents-dr.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook, Google, Others Confirm Nigeria’s Requests For User Information / Anambra Government Picks Children Hawking During School Hours (Photos) / Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.