Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington (76143 Views)

Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
DON'T be deceived it not only my opinion just look at that comment I made I got almost 400 likes and lots of share which means within people privacies where they can't be identified they know it n believe it and are scared to say it,and don't be fooled islam increases not by convert i repeat never by convert but by birth rate (of course 1 man to 5 wives 18 children what do you expect?).
Guy, likes is not by the popularity of ur opinion. Even if u book space without writing anything, as long as u are among the first set of people to enter the thread, u will still gather likes and shares while the late comers with intelligent posts may end up without anything, go and find out.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
How hypocritical! Read and re-read again madam bat! My reply was to your backward opinion. Did your own religiona and beliefs ask you to insult walht is clearly not your business? If you like call my religion from morning till night it won't stop me from insulting you! You can't hide behind the same religion that you so much despise!

Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Izen:

How ironic. You said people have the right to wear what they want, yet you are here crucifying Aisha for wearing what she wants. Oh and I can see that your religion also says it's okay to insult people too.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Izen: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
daretodiffer:
How hypocritical! Read and re-read again madam bat! My reply was to your backward opinion. Did your own religiona and beliefs ask you to insult walht is clearly not your business? If you like call my religion from morning till night it won't stop me from insulting you! You can't hide behind the same religion that you so much despise!

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Ntorr!!! E pain am! If you don't want others to comment on your choice of dressing, then let Aisha be. She is not seductively dressed. Or do your lot get Hot from seeing a woman's neck? A religion for the benefit of men alone. Trash!
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by adconline(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nusaf:

May I also request that u comply with the rules of English grammar as it makes ur point to be easily and clearly understood rather than giving me the problem of trying to decipher what u actually mean? Structures are also important, u need to work on that as well. Also, coherence will guide me to what exactly u are driving at. At one post u are saying one thing, the next post u are talking about a different thing entirely. Finally, I need quick response. Even if u are making consultation or carrying out research before u post, pls always do them fast cos it is getting boring already. With reference to which of the practices has the greater negative effect on the socio-economic state of Nigeria, this children may not be productive, but at least they don't grow up to become scammers, robbers, kidnappers, drug pushers, children traffickers etc. But just check out ur lifestyles, one cannot drive from Warri to PH with valuables in his possession. Yes , I quite agree that BH gets its recruits from these vulnerable children but can u furnish me with where the likes of Igbos, NDA, OPC etc get their own from? Pls engage me in logical argument not all these beer parlour type, I'm getting bored already.
It's either my posts are above your the cognitive and logical abilities or you are just being obtuse.
I have engaged you to show me how prostitution has wrecked havoc on the whole
south.
I keep pointing to empirical and factual data, but you keep harping on anecdote and subjective experiences.
Show 11m prostitutes in the south, But I can show you 11m homeless and uneducated children
Show me 11m ritualists in the south, but I can show you 50m illiterates in the north.
You are in denial, because it's truth and you're not affected- that's the hardline posture of a typical successful northerner!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
OMG! Someone is crying blood, an hypocrite cryng blue murder shocked Not surprisingsmiley.

By the way, this is a she. You are allowed to cry from morning till night because of Islam. We shall continue to pray for your bitter soul.

Soboyoke!

Izen:

Ntorr!!! E pain am! If you don't want others to comment on your choice of dressing, then let Aisha be. She is not seductively dressed. Or do your lot get Hot from seeing a woman's neck? A religion for the benefit of men alone. Trash!
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
adconline:

It's either my posts are above your the cognitive and logical abilities or you are just being obtuse.
I have engaged you to show me how prostitution has wrecked havoc on the whole
south.
I keep pointing to empirical and factual data, but you keep harping on anecdote and subjective experiences.
Show 11m prostitutes in the south, But I can show you 11m homeless and uneducated children
Show me 11m ritualists in the south, but I can show you 50m illiterates in the north.
You are in denial, because it's truth and you're not affected- that's the hardline posture of a typical successful northerner!!
Read ur response and relate it to the post u quoted, then tell me which tail or head u can make out of it. Is it not the relative socio-economic consequences of the identified social ills u were trying to highlight? Which one is 'show me this I can show u that' again? And what happened to my request in respect of compliance with grammatical rules in English language? This is why I said u are incoherent. Bros, I don't want to sound contemptuous and I'm tired of the needless circus. Bye.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by adconline(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nusaf:

Read ur response and relate it to the post u quoted, then tell me which tail or head u can make out of it. Is it not the relative socio-economic consequences of the identified social ills u were trying to highlight? Which one is 'show me this I can show u that' again? And what happened to my request in respect of compliance with grammatical rules in English language? This is why I said u are incoherent. Bros, I don't want to sound contemptuous and I'm tired of the needless circus. Bye.
Mr Grammarian, you are just being willfuly ignorant or you might be suffering from Mutallab complex" ( failure to acknowledge imminent problem or threat in your backyard while pointing accusing fingers at other). The famous suicide bomber was blaming US and west for the all ills in the Islamic world without holding religious and political leaders in the north accountable for all socio-economic problems in the north.
Folks like you want to maintain the status quo because it serves your purpose to continuously enslave the less fortunate and privileged.

You have to be congenitally devoid of common sense to imply that prostitution has the same effect on masses as does child illiteracy.
You to be sophisticatedly ignorant to suggest that it's better to have millions of kids abandoned than having a dozen cases of child kidnapping.
I can bet you today, that if southern NASS members moved a motion to completely ban prostitution in Naija, all the northern NASS members would support.

If southern NASS members moved a motion to ban child marriage or child abandonment/Almajiris, most northern NASS members would kick against it.
Yes, you are right that our values are different, but northern feudal elites share similar values with southerners when their relatives are involved, but don't want those values extended to their followers unlike southerners who want everyone to have a shot at life.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Izen: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
daretodiffer:
OMG! Someone is crying blood, an hypocrite cryng blue murder shocked Not surprisingsmiley.

By the way, this is a she. You are allowed to cry from morning till night because of Islam. We shall continue to pray for your bitter soul.

Soboyoke!

Lmao..... this coming from the religion of terrorists? Na, you've got no moral justification to call anyone a hypocrite. It's a well known fact that hypocrisy and Islam are synonymous. I know misery loves company but I don't want no part of your shit. I'd rather you pray for the soul of your prophet first. He sure needs it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 11, 2016
HYPOCRITE!

You definitely need a prayer from your mother. You are almost losing it and you are definitely going to lose it if you are not careful!

Izen:

Lmao..... this coming from the religion of terrorists? Na, you've got no moral justification to call anyone a hypocrite. It's a well known fact that hypocrisy and Islam are synonymous. I know misery loves company but I don't want no part of your shit. I'd rather you pray for the soul of your prophet first. He sure needs it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 11, 2016
Izen:

Why are you wasting your time with nairaland's resident terrorist? She lacks any sort of critical thinking. Haven't you noticed that her premise and her conclusion are always tangential? Be at peace, my men are piecing the final puzzle that will have her throat slit, so when she screams only blood comes out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Tafida, Bianca, Maduekwe, Farounbi, Others / Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.