Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington (76099 Views)

Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:
Your head dey dis.
Shebi you saw Emir Sanusi's wives and daughters on vacation. Were they on cover all hijabs? Abi Sultan of Sokoto and Dangote's daughters are fully veiled? Even Buhari's son, Yusuf is not a tebliq, neither is Kwankwaso or Atiku Abubakar's. It's always the very poor ones that are chained by Religion.

There is one original Hausa/Muslim Royal family I know of in Bendel Estate, Warri. If you see the way they dress eh you fit vex go hang urself. They dress like Russians, expensive clothes, cars and gadgets. I dey wan even try my luck on one of their younger sister with heavy waist who like wild things. I tell you this, na only poor people dey carry religion for head.

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by amour4life: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
All this confused zombies still think Aisha is in usa. How comes no news papers in Nigeria carried the news of her departure and arrival in US. Mtweeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by lielbree: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2016
Mrs buhari is just a whooping disappoint.

An insensitive buffoon really

Parading around with a N40m bag angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by winj3: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2016
How come the muslim men don't dress like packaged turkey themselves?
They go around marrying 4 wives, dress how they like, misbehave and disgrace the religion yet the women are supposed to behave like concubines and wear uniform wherever they go.

yeye religion from 6th century!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2016
I said it yesterday that the wailers will Look for something to complain about, and you guys could not try to think of something good, Na hijab and dressing una see.
Issorite, you guys should continue.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by GuyfawkesAB(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2016
I smell a bloody Islamic fundamentalist and religious bigot.
A covered with scarf and a beautiful jacket and skirt is disgracing Islam Gimme a break!!!

I bet you are one of the "Poverty-stricken" Religious fanatics who are so soaked in the practice of religion but whose character and lives don' reflect what they preach.
mukhcech:

Both your brain and the brain of the person you quoted is fried. no it didn't stop there. You two then exchanged the burnt matter and eat.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by cbrass(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2016
So you want her to dress as a masquerade abi, you Muslims are just too funny

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Kazrem(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2016
It's a waste of data to comment on this.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by MasterofNL: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2016
All these goats should go and rest, her dressing is perfectly okay.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Paschalparix(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2016
Stunt. Nobody visited the US.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by SalomonKane: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2016
They should shut up and mind their business. I wonder what her outfit got to do with anything.

Nigerians just like drinking panadol for another man headache. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by lekikosky(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2016
So must wear veil. Ignoramus.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by lielbree: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:
A covered with scarf and a beautiful jacket and skirt is disgracing Islam Gimme a break!!!

I bet you are one of the "Poverty-stricken" Religious fanatics who are so soaked in the practice of religion but whose character and lives don' reflect what they preach.
Cool down. I'm a Christian, I was only referring to the N40m bag. Not her dressing

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by love4rent80s: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Was she naked? I wonder what's wrong with people?

This is the more reason I love Jesus more than Mohammed....

He who has not sinned should cast the first stone

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by proprince(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
Nobody needs to disappoint Islam cus Islam itself has disappointed itself since it came into existence.

100% CORRECT

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Adepts: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2016
I think it is expected of those who have no knwldge about any subject matter under discusion sud keep quiet and allow those who av knowlge to have their say.....it is now common for non muslim to always want to make themselves relevant in matter dat doesnt concern them...am sorry to say that....in ISLAM IT IS EXOECTED OF OUR WOMEN TO COVER ALL PART OF HEIR BODY WITHOUT EVEN SHOWING ANY PART OF THEIR PHYSIQUE

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by AbuSaad39(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2016
This is nonsense. If any muslim is against the cloth Aisha Buhari wore is doomed and illiterate. Remember she's not there to represent only muslims not all Nigerians are muslims. Please stop being a critics.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by dermmy(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2016
Now i know Islam is enemy of good things what kind of primitive and crude religion is this? undecided What is wrong with her dressing?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by olamide215: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2016
Richy4:
This super religious people self....

How do they even initiate sex in their bedrooms if they can be this serious...Do they wear cloth during the show? I mean how can bunch of people be this super uptight..?
FYI they are the most corrupt in that aspect all those hijabian gals u in school then u will see four legs inside one hijab.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Iseoluwani: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2016
Nigerians remove the log of wood in your eyes before removing someone's one. This fb wailers just want cheap popularity

Abasha

Seriously you are not the one she married

This religion folks sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by irunoko(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2016
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Iseoluwani: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2016
Adepts:
I think it is expected of those who have no knwldge about any subject matter under discusion sud keep quiet and allow those who av knowlge to have their say.....it is now common for non muslim to always want to make themselves relevant in matter dat doesnt concern them...am sorry to say that....in ISLAM IT IS EXOECTED OF OUR WOMEN TO COVER ALL PART OF HEIR BODY WITHOUT EVEN SHOWING ANY PART OF THEIR PHYSIQUE

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by mistayeancah(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2016
😁 😁 😁
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by mukhcech(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:

I pity you seriously. May God guide your soul. aameen
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by duduade: 9:12am On Aug 05, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
Those fans no get hand job I swear undecided
obviously.. If they were busy...
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by mukhcech(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:
Your head dey dis.
Shebi you saw Emir Sanusi's wives and daughters on vacation. Were they on cover all hijabs? Abi Sultan of Sokoto and Dangote's daughters are fully veiled? Even Buhari's son, Yusuf is not a tebliq, neither is Kwankwaso or Atiku Abubakar's. It's always the very poor ones that are chained by Religion.

Both your brain and the brain of the person you quoted is fried. no it didn't stop there. You two then exchanged the burnt matter and eat.

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by slex(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2016
Maybe she should have worn Hijab, black socks , blacks gloves and black sandals.

Jobless people who dont know their priorities.

Is it your concern if she wears bikini??is she your mother or wife? last time i checked no one in her family complained so who the hell are you lots?

I just de vex honestly.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by phobia2002: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2016
Is she Islam ambassador of Nigeria or Saudi envoy?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Iseoluwani: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2016
C how them carry person problem untop head

Those of you carrying my case untop head like gala and viju MI, how market? ?

Fanatics everywhere

Maybe na you she marry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Lagos / 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.