Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats (8464 Views)

I Have A Friend Who Loves Having Girls Around But Doesnt Want To Date / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats by winkmart: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
This handsome young man who is assumed to be from a remote village in Jamaica has opened up on his obsession with goats which has prompted him to regularly have s*x with one.

This young man has bared his mind on his passion for goats which he relates with freely. In a brief interview that also sought the opinions of his close friends that confirmed his 'madness', he confessed boldly to having s*x with one of his goats which he has reportedly impregnated after frequent s*x without shame in public.

He reiterated that all his life, he has wanted to be a goat and live among the domestic animal. Towards the end of the video, the handsome man whose state of sanity remains unknown demonstrated making love to his goat lover.

It is not clear if this is a hoax or publicity stunt which has become the trend adopted by youths to draw media attention to themselves.

Watch the stunning video below:
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/meet-handsome-man-that-loves-having-sex.html

Re: Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats by winkmart: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
endtime devil
Re: Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats by kelechi50: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Animal human living in animal world
Re: Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats by IamLEGEND1: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jesu!
someone get me one gallon of holy water, one kilometer of Holy rope,One tipper of Holy pepper &
Bring the Holy cane.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats by Ladiesdream: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Op na u be dat?
Re: Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats by funkyibodude(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
There are alot of sick people in this world undecided
Re: Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats by argon500: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tooooohh
Re: Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats by chachanga: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Jesu!
someone get me one gallon of holy water, one kilometer of Holy rope,One tipper of Holy pepper &
Bring the Holy cane.

Ahh, myProphet! You forgot the Holy Kush cool to ginger our Holy Swaggah as we deliver the Holy Strokes!
That devil must be flogged into the lagoon today grin!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats by prahcetomi(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
lwkm

Re: Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats by zinachidi(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
eeeyahh. me I'm just pitying the poor mammal.
Re: Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
He reiterated that all his life, he has wanted to be a goat and live among the domestic animal.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. This is so funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats by falconey(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
sodomy
Re: Meet The Handsome Man That Loves Having Sex With His Goats by 2rublues(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
All I have to say is

End time man

(1) (Reply)

Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags / What Is Your "Selling Point"? / Thailand's Scorpion Queen That Spent 33Days With 5000 Live Scorpions(Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.