Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Personal Assistant Needed. Good Pay And Not Stressful. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Assistant Needed. Good Pay And Not Stressful. (2025 Views)

Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well / Personal Assistant Needed / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Assistant Needed. Good Pay And Not Stressful. by CareTeka: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Personal Assistant Needed.
I need a Personal Assistant for various tasks and preferably female.Be ready to work around Ire Akari Estate, Isolo.
The job will suit an energetic SSCE/NDE/OND holder who wants to earn and learn about starting and running a business
The tasks include-
Sales, errands, record/stock keeping, home assistant and child minding.
The job is not a demanding job and its not stressful. 80% of your time will be spent relaxing.
The starting pay is N18,000/month and you can also earn bonuses.
Requirements:
1. You must have knowledge of computer use. Basic skills needed only. Be able to do simple tasks on a computer.

2. You must be friendly, possess excellent command of written and spoken English.

3. You must be punctual and diligent in your duties.

4. You must have 2 guarantors. Forms are provided free

To apply:
Send a text message to 08026773287, with-
NAME, AGE, ADDRESS, QUALIFICATIONS, YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.

Interviews hold by appointment.
Re: Personal Assistant Needed. Good Pay And Not Stressful. by sylvez(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
I been think say na wife/gf u dey find...I no even know weda I still dey think like dat??....

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant Needed. Good Pay And Not Stressful. by misspatsy(f): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pls employ a help and a PA separately.Who does sales and official jobs and house chores together?Even the salary is discouraging enough and an insult altogether.

2 Likes

Re: Personal Assistant Needed. Good Pay And Not Stressful. by decollex(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
....A House help needed urgently will be a beta Caption Bro. Which one be all this confusion for here na. Let me be ooooo.
Re: Personal Assistant Needed. Good Pay And Not Stressful. by donbenedict(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
E just dey do me make I gv d op serious slap.
Re: Personal Assistant Needed. Good Pay And Not Stressful. by izzou(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
CareTeka:
Personal Assistant Needed.
I need a Personal Assistant for various tasks and preferably female.Be ready to work around Ire Akari Estate, Isolo.
The job will suit an energetic SSCE/NDE/OND holder who wants to earn and learn about starting and running a business
The tasks include-
Sales, errands, record/stock keeping, home assistant and child minding.
The job is not a demanding job and its not stressful. 80% of your time will be spent relaxing.
The starting pay is N18,000/month and you can also earn bonuses.
Requirements:
1. You must have knowledge of computer use. Basic skills needed only. Be able to do simple tasks on a computer.

2. You must be friendly, possess excellent command of written and spoken English.

3. You must be punctual and diligent in your duties.

4. You must have 2 guarantors. Forms are provided free

To apply:
Send a text message to 08026773287, with-
NAME, AGE, ADDRESS, QUALIFICATIONS, YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.

Interviews hold by appointment.

Relaxing but cant go about my personal business?

This your vacancy is funny but as Nigeria is harsh lately, am sure you must have been receiving CVS
Re: Personal Assistant Needed. Good Pay And Not Stressful. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Did you mean #180,000?
Re: Personal Assistant Needed. Good Pay And Not Stressful. by truthalways(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
18, 000 naira for all these

Oh God of Heaven and The Earth, help this country
Re: Personal Assistant Needed. Good Pay And Not Stressful. by juliuscarter(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2016
Where is the Good Pay? 18k??

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org? / Uber Driver Needed / Can A Science Student Works In CBN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.