Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Forgave Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Forgave Him (2000 Views)

I Forgave Him But I Don't Think I Have Forgotten..how Do I Marry Him? / I Forgave Him But I Don’t Think I Have Forgotten,how Do I Marry Him? / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forgave Him by mercichoco(f): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Four years ago my boo dumped me simply because I forgot his birthday. Yeah I was wrong but the punishment was harsh on me. I pleaded with him, instead he insulted and harassed me in public. He was determined, so i let him be and moved on.

I became more focused in life, after my youth service, I got a job and since then life has been fair to me. I now very okay in a healthy relationship

Just yesterday I remembered his birthday, I sent him a beautiful artistic portrait of him plus a very expensive package. He was moved, then he started apologizing. I was happy to forgive him but happier because I did that which I couldn't do four years ago.

7 Likes

Re: I Forgave Him by heatflux: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
kiss thank you for your forgiveness.
Re: I Forgave Him by obiorathesubtle: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
undecided so??!??

1 Like

Re: I Forgave Him by mercichoco(f): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
heatflux:
kiss thank you for your forgiveness.
Tank U

1 Like

Re: I Forgave Him by LorDBolton(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Seriously you and your ex-bf deserve eachother...you're both petty creatures.

2 Likes

Re: I Forgave Him by mercichoco(f): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided so??!??
You wont understand dear

1 Like

Re: I Forgave Him by AfroKnight: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
undecided
Re: I Forgave Him by AfroKnight: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
mercichoco:

...Just yesterday I remembered his birthday, I sent him a beautiful artistic portrait of him plus a very expensive package. He was moved, then he started apologizing. I was happy to forgive him but happier because I did that which I couldn't do four years ago.

Hmmm. Only yesterday, you remembered his birthday, engaged an artist to produce (and possibly frame) a portrait and still delivered it along with an "expensive" package.

Salt and sugar.

5 Likes

Re: I Forgave Him by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Was about to make this same comment.
So petty, especially the boo
LorDBolton:

1 Like

Re: I Forgave Him by Sexxkillz: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
There's no better feeling than forgiving an ex and moving on instantly. . . That singular act keeps haunting them.

1 Like

Re: I Forgave Him by mercichoco(f): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
LorDBolton:
Well not again, i'm wit my fiance. I dont want to keep too much enemies
Re: I Forgave Him by mercichoco(f): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
AfroKnight:

Hmmm. Only yesterday, you remembered his birthday, engaged an artist to produce (and possibly frame) a portrait and still delivered it along with an "expensive" package.

Salt and sugar.
got It before, buh sent it yesterday
Re: I Forgave Him by mercichoco(f): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
There's no better feeling than forgiving an ex and moving on instantly. . . That singular act keeps haunting them.
thank you sir
Re: I Forgave Him by molydonhenry(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
mercichoco:
You wont understand dear
Pls Teach hw to 4gv na
Re: I Forgave Him by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
....Hian.....

And how did this act help anybody
Re: I Forgave Him by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Funny thing!!!

Every one on nairaland went to uni

Every one is successful

Lmao liars everywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Forgave Him by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
So you think you deserve a Grammy right? Your not forgiving him all these years means you are stuck on one spot. Bring better news abeg

1 Like

Re: I Forgave Him by mercichoco(f): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
molydonhenry:
Pls Teach hw to 4gv na
henry Pack well jor

1 Like

Re: I Forgave Him by mercichoco(f): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Funny thing!!!

Every one on nairaland went to uni

Every one is successful

Lmao liars everywhere
what is your problem nw, wats the big deal with uni

3 Likes

Re: I Forgave Him by mercichoco(f): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
alexistaiwo:
So you think you deserve a Grammy right? Your not forgiving him all these years means you are stuck on one spot. Bring better news abeg
This Is good for me
Re: I Forgave Him by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
mercichoco:
what is your problem nw, wats the big deal with uni

There is no big deal in that!

mercichoco:
Four years ago my boo dumped me simply because I forgot his birthday. Yeah I was wrong but the punishment was harsh on me. I pleaded with him, instead he insulted and harassed me in public. He was determined, so i let him be and moved on.

[b]I became more focused in life, after my youth service, I got a job and since then life has been fair to me. I now very okay in a healthy relationship

Just yesterday I remembered his birthday, I sent him a beautiful artistic portrait of him plus a very expensive package. He was moved, then he started apologizing. I was happy to forgive him but happier because I did that which I couldn't do four years ago.

[color=#000099] @bolded too much unnecessary information

you gave your ex a bday gift and you have forgiven him for hurting you! simple whats up with the unnecessary EXTRAS

3 Likes

Re: I Forgave Him by L4stl00k(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Metcichoco i want to know u ...need something from u
Re: I Forgave Him by DeLioncourt: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
mercichoco:

I became more focused in life, after my youth service, I got a job and since then life has been fair to me. I now very okay in a healthy relationship

awww.

mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: I Forgave Him by mercichoco(f): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

awww.

mtchewwww
whats that for, seems your hariness affected your brain
Re: I Forgave Him by IamLEGEND1: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
You call that moving on? You are both very petty and stupíd.

1 Like

Re: I Forgave Him by DeLioncourt: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
mercichoco:
whats that for, seems your hariness affected your brain

shocked how do you know i'm hairy? awon monitoring spirit ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Forgave Him by mercichoco(f): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You call that moving on? You are both very petty and stupíd.
your thought though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Girls Have Nothing To Offer Than Sex? / NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... / 10 Traits Of Mature Women Not Found in Slay Queens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.