Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) (20186 Views)

Toolz Pregnancy Celebrated At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Introduction / Efe, Bisola, Tboss, Debie-Rise, Marvis To Be Celebrated At Rumours VI / 2face And Annie Idibia At Campari Event, Take Lovely Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by curatorX: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Still wondering what 2face Idibia is up to in Milan? Well, he just became the First African Musician to be hosted at the home of Legendary Italian Inventor & Tycoon Gaspare Campari!

And if you think he only knows about music? Well, you better be ready for 'Implication Shigirato', LOL!

Watch as he interestingly display his mixology skills at the home of Campari below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_lkkhe3z1A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by shiki(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Milan girls, beware of 2baba

He's a sharp shutter
..just like this guy way of life

FTC
Dedicated to those that likes my post

21 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by veekid(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2016
Living legend

13 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by justicejay(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2016
mm.
Mods are there no efcc or icpc or fayose case to report this morning? Am still waiting.
And to 2baba, I just pity milano girls, hope that dude no get a daughter too

4 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2016
2BABA tuale there cool cool

3 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by Heazy2015(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2016
NYC one

2 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by ANIEXTY(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2016
Abeg make una checkout this post

happy weekend

www.nairaland.com/3267188/14-pictures-you'll-relate-to-if-youre-living-a-"genarator"-life

Dont forget to like and share after viewing
Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by kingawo(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2016
congrat 2baba

1 Like

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by falcon01: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2016
2baba

1 Like

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2016
2Baba the Legend..

Btw,listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

1 Like

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by emmabest2000(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2016
shiki:

He's a sharp shutter

Lol..

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by Eric2537: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2016
whoeva say z money nt gud mek thunder wey no royco nd maggi jam am like vidic..
Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by naijapreser: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2016
2mama
Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2016
shiki:

He's a sharp shutter

Camera shutter or wich one? grin

3 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by iceberryose(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2016
I still see no reason why some people compare wizkid to this Legend!

4 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by Eric2537: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2016
whoeva say money z nt gud mek thunder wey no royco nd maggi jam am like vidic..
Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by Anabel(f): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2016
Congrats legendary singer. May the blessings never end

3 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by Lukmann1: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2016
smiley
big mens with big things of big placing
Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by neolboy(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2016
2baba everywhere

1 Like

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by ALAYORMII: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2016
Congrats 2baba

1 Like

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by Mimisboygreat: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2016
2BABA my guys

1 Like

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by Pavore9: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2016
Experiencing life in different cultures.
Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by JOJUADE(m): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2016
shiki:
He's a "sharp shutter"
JESUS! WETIN B NAME OF UR SCHOOL?

2 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by Raypawer(m): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Proud of You Legend!
Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by Frankiss44(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2016
iceberryose:
I still see no reason why some people compare wizkid to this Legend!

Who does that? It is just like comparing the smoke from a cigarette to that of a locomotive train. The only place they are comparable is their baby mama stunt... and 2baba still floors him that category too...

5 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by Alezy(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2016
Frankiss44:

Who does that? It is just like comparing the smoke from a cigarette to that of a locomotive train. The only place they are comparable is their baby mama stunt... and 2baba still floors him that category too...
lolz. ...clown

1 Like

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by Frankiss44(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2016
Alezy:
lolz. ...clown
Lol.. Bros that comparison nor fear you? Shuu

1 Like

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by NinaArsenal(f): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2016
Nice one
Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by Alezy(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2016
Frankiss44:

Lol.. Bros that comparison nor fear you? Shuu
abeg leave those people. Na who chop belle full dey do that kind mumu comparison.

I fit see u for Ur side on Monday sha

1 Like

Re: 2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) by Psalmuel92(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2016
Legendary man

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama / Photos From Lami Philips' Baby Shower / Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.