Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever (27524 Views)

How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days / Naira Crashes To 288/dollar At New Official Market / Naira Crashes To N285/$1 At Interbank Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever by photoshoot(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
refreshrate:

This your type of foolishness is what makes things worse in this country

How can we be discussing major issues like this and you come here with this nonsense?

It's people like you pastor Adeboye was advising girls about the other day still you won't change.

who did this to you?

Lol, you should take it easy on him sir.
Re: Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever by amyzon: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Safari29:

well i cant speak for you. i love buhari
and we all know the cause of all this abeg, he is not a magician, and still better than jonathan as its stand.

all is well

Fools like u never learn. Ur hate for GEJ will be UR undoing.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever by adebayo3449(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This will affect the zoombies, afonjas and the Aisha rice eaters.

Meanwhile, the first lady of Nigeria is chilling in Washington DC while her supporters are in Nigeria drinking garri
Just grow up bro
Re: Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever by erico2k2(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Paid employment well maybe but in business setting, na lie o!
For an average igbo man doing business at alaba or idumota. He can get 24million naira in cash or asset in 30yrs. There are plenty evidences around me, so I cannt argue that.
Infact I'v come to the conclusion that an average business trader makes more money than average salary earner.
You are also forgetting that the individual investment skill. Someone that's quite savvy with land investment or stock trading can grow his money to 20million in 30yrs. Its all bout what's in your brain & how it can be converted to money. But as for trading , average igbo boiz dey make 5million sef in 3yrs
You are missing the point,Plz read again you will see and realize I was talking about salary earners, hope it makes more sense now wink
Re: Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever by Chukzyfcb(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Okay bro. If salary earners is what u mean, I'm cool with ur school of thought then
erico2k2:

You are missing the point,Plz read again you will see and realize I was talking about salary earners, hope it makes more sense now wink

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever by DonX001: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
2sexynet:
https://web./yourfirstonethousand/ there you go. Read and take action.

Thanks, will check it out.
Re: Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
otokx:
It will still crash more; it should be 1000 by December.

God Almighty forbid
Re: Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever by Cobblerjingo(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pathetic cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Will Punish Banks, Importers Caught Round-tripping – Buhari / Standard Chartered Bank Warns Against Hoarding Of Dollars / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.