Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,707 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala (17319 Views)

An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Delicious22: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehehe her werey don pass be careful, i hear say she dey smoke weed offline.
Nah dat one dey suprise you? I dey tell u say the crase dey pick dirty for street.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Delicious22:
Nah dat one dey suprise you? I dey tell u say the crase dey pick dirty for street.
lol hehehe its like u know her info offline o. sheibi she be warri babe?
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
tobex23:

Hiii, I was gonna sell market to you, and decided to check your post...

And I can see we are selling same market kiss cheesy
yea, Photoshoot is the deal wink

3 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Delicious22: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
lol hehehe its like u know her info offline o. sheibi she be warri babe?
Warri wetin? abeg nor dey fall warri hand. You look dat girl finish nah warri come enta your mind? If dem say make sickness stand up, kraw-kraw go fit dare am stand?
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Engrobiorah(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
This OP just dey drag this issue, u beta upload your proof here. Since last night, haba.

1 Like

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Delicious22:
Warri wetin? abeg nos dey fall warri hand? You look dat girl finish nah warri come enta your mind? If dem say make sickness stand up, kraw-kraw go fit dare am stand?
hehehehe i knew its a lie when anoda person tell me.
so make we leave the ofurukpe jor, she never baff. how area na?
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Delicious22: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehehe i knew its a lie when anoda person tell me.
so make we leave the ofurukpe jor, she never baff. how area na?
Area tight jare, dat big lip okowa just dey dull guys 4 area. But me nor dey wafftown at the moment.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by rawpadgin(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
sinaj:
cheesy cheesy know this now, ur one of my favourite here.

Have i sent u pm?
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by sinaj(f): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
rawpadgin:
cheesy cheesy know this now, ur one of my favourite here.

Have i sent u pm?
yes na

But in d dream sha tongue
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by NevetsIbot(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
bros of life. I hail you!!!!!

Ladyf... Who did you want me to vote?
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by HemmanuelRichy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Haba.. Just upload picture you dey talk of personality? who your personality EPP sef?

Must he meet you in Benin before you can prove yourself?

Do the needful and shame your accuser.

Alaye shake body Jor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by tobex23(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
firstEVA:

Correct...

Please continue spreading the gospel of st. Photoshoot cool

2 Likes

Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by rawpadgin(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
[center]
sinaj:
yes na

But in d dream sha tongue
[/center] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by rawpadgin(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
firstEVA:
hey, been long

Where have u been?
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by photoshoot(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
LostCity:

Hey do you have RichDad PoorDad &Richest men in Babylon? In PDF format? or give me the link to download it direct.

I tried downloading it from Bookzz.org,but it has be deleted by it's legal owner,that was the information i got from the Site.
Thanks.

Heyy. Hello.
Do you attend unilag? Or know anyone that does..
Those two books you requested for prompted the questions....
??
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by sinaj(f): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
HemmanuelRichy:
Haba.. Just upload picture you dey talk of personality? who your personality EPP sef?

Must he meet you in Benin before you can prove yourself?

Do the needful and shame your accuser.

Alaye shake body Jor!
lol grin

U wan use his pishure go find work grin

But d op no try sha
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by zinachidi(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

probably graduated wen u were still searching for 6 credits in one of dos village skulz
hahaha. Nigga you're ruthless mehn...
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
that bbm GUY THE GUY JUST LIKE TO DERAIL THREAD..... GOD IS WATCHING U
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by HemmanuelRichy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
sinaj:
lol grin

U wan use his pishure go find work grin

But d op no try sha
Pass work sef. grin
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Delicious22:
Oyoma, Oniovo, dat girl be like who devil piss for e brain. She be correct onieda(winch). Nor dey ansa dat girl.

JESU

HEHEHE

OZA, ORA ORE GAGA

ORIEDA SOSO? gringrin

CHILL MAN
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
that bbm GUY THE GUY JUST LIKE TO DERAIL THREAD..... GOD IS WATCHING U
na coward him be
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Delicious22: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:

JESU
HEHEHE
OZA, ORA ORE GAGA
ORIEDA SOSO? gringrin
CHILL MAN
Omotena, leave that Ose- jo pikin.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by ladyF(f): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
bros of life. I hail you!!!!!

Ladyf... Who did you want me to vote?
Yaaaaayyyy!!! grin it's Fynestboi Sir. Tomorrow 10-6. I can send you the link once voting starts.

Really appreciate dear... kiss
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by NevetsIbot(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
ladyF:

Yaaaaayyyy!!! grin it's Fynestboi Sir. Tomorrow 10-6. I can send you the link once voting starts.

Really appreciate dear... kiss
you're welcome. Do send me the link please.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by ladyF(f): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you're welcome. Do send me the link please.
Sure thing dear. Expect it before 10:15 tomorrow. Thanks so so much!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Joygalore(f): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Your sobriquet has been noticed so you can now run along undecided
zicoraads:

Who needs vindication and validation on Nairaland? undecided undecidedEveryone here is probably lying every second of everyday.

You are probably not even a real Doctor!
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Laveda(f): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
iAmCharis:
You're not worried that someone with a nepa bill certificate is your president and he hired over 40 SANs to defend his ghost certificate when he could have easily presented it. You're here exercising your fingers over what doesn't concern you.

Foolish generation.
My dear cry

Indeed!
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Laveda:
My dear cry
Indeed!
It's just pathetic.
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Laveda(f): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
iAmCharis:
It's just pathetic.
That's what happens here ... sad they take people's e-life even more seriously than theirs. undecided
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
2bb4cb3e shebi u like derail thread ryt.. na me and u today angry angry angry
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
fear no go allow am talk na
Re: The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Oga go to sleep to avoid being banned undecided
You gonna vote tomorrow maybe after that you can settle what ever problem you have with him undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris / . / Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.