Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil (19643 Views)

Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS / Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil by adebolaji112(m): 4:21am On Aug 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
We won the Gold already.
Saw it in my dreams and my dreams come true.
Re: Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil by ucnwafor(m): 5:48am On Aug 05, 2016
I almost slept off but thank goodness, I still watch the 2nd half..........but the defence is jst a scam , I wonder wat siasia told diz boyz, anyway the boys tried!!

Re: Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil by wadetaw202: 6:05am On Aug 05, 2016
nijanigga:

they will loose miserably,your thinking just defied logic.

Mr logic-undefying thinker, how is your logical thinking fairing now that the boys have won?
Re: Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil by nijanigga: 6:20am On Aug 05, 2016
wadetaw202:

Mr logic-undefying thinker, how is your logical thinking fairing now that the boys have won?
can't see how they were exhausted towards the end of the match? they almost ended with 10 players after making all 3 sub.It's simple my logic was that the players will be very tired and it showed.
Re: Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil by micodon(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
RIP to my roommate...I will be screaming my ass off.

Mikel should be ashamed, it's young players that play in the Olympics and mediocre Bench warmers, well, I guess he has something to prove...This is his last chance to battle for a new contract.

I will be paying close attention to Nigeria's Umar sadiq(He's one of top 10 players to watch out for) and Takuma Asano(Wengers fluke signing)

What nonsense.!

The 2008 Olympics alone had these overaged players.

Mascherano and Riquelme for Argentina.
Ronaldinho and Thiago Silva for Brazil
Odemwinge for Nigeria
Roy Makaay for the Netherlands
Rocchi for the Azzuris

These ones I could remember.. 90% of them are footballing legends.

Who told you only bench warmers go to the Olympics as overaged players. You prolly started watching soccer yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2016
nijanigga:

wishful thinking, soccer is your only job?
We won, didn't we?
Re: Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil by Isiji: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
micodon:

What nonsense.!

The 2008 Olympics alone had these overaged players.

Mascherano and Riquelme for Argentina.
Ronaldinho and Thiago Silva for Brazil
Odemwinge for Nigeria
Roy Makaay for the Netherlands
Rocchi for the Azzuris

These ones I could remember.. 90% of them are footballing legends.

Who told you only bench warmers go to the Olympics as overaged players. You prolly started watching soccer yesterday.

why wasting ur energy with someone that hates unique footballers with passion....i guess he began watching football yesterday
Re: Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil by freshcvvs: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
Eagles will shock the world and win this game

Click like if you believe. Click share if you don't.

Eagles ke?
Re: Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil by ogtavia(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
RIP to my roommate...I will be screaming my ass off.

Mikel should be ashamed, it's young players that play in the Olympics and mediocre Bench warmers, well, I guess he has something to prove...This is his last chance to battle for a new contract.

I will be paying close attention to Nigeria's Umar sadiq(He's one of top 10 players to watch out for) and Takuma Asano(Wengers fluke signing)
don't say what you don't know about Mikel..do u know Au d team got to Rio in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign / Lionel Messi Receives Alfredo Di Stefano Trophy And Pichichi Award / WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.