Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) (26214 Views)

Islamic Cleric Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them / Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by Ojaymillz: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hollup nigga just hollup mehn
So u stole four cars yet u sold a Toyota Camry for 100k even at cotonu you can't buy a Camry for that ridiculous price yet what annoys me most is that the court wants to give you 500k bail
This man should be jailed without granting him bail cus if he goes out again he still gonna steal more cars with another master key.
This nigga should be jailed for real mehn. Holla
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by seunny4lif(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Girl360:
Oh how can it be a crime?

It's JUST four, sir. angryangryangry
It's our property now grin
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by passyhansome(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
NOT AMAZED Am looking for Religion and name

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by alexory23(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
CyberWolf:
Thank God they were caught if not, my scratched face afonja brothers from brown roof republic will tag them IPOB or Ijaw militants.. grin
Lol...lol....Having wondering where all these IPOD at,you are only 1 who know how to hit the name on the head.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by ibnjarir93(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
eyeview:

I just knew that satan will stir the likes of you to discredit the christian faith instantly. The culprit is an islamic cleric so it won't make headline but if it were a pastor,it would hit front page instantly.
Nevertheless,the likes of you still manage to avoid reference to the culprit's islamic clergy to jump at the pastor who bought from him. Why is satan really interested in raising his sons to look out for how to ridicule the body of christ and thus weaken the faith of readers?
Na wah for you
The culprit isn't an Islamic cleric; he is just an arabic teacher.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by sCun: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Yoruba Muslim
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by flamingREED(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
eyeview:

I just knew that satan will stir the likes of you to discredit the christian faith instantly. The culprit is an islamic cleric so it won't make headline but if it were a pastor,it would hit front page instantly.
Nevertheless,the likes of you still manage to avoid reference to the culprit's islamic clergy to jump at the pastor who bought from him. Why is satan really interested in raising his sons to look out for how to ridicule the body of christ and thus weaken the faith of readers?
Na wah for you

Far from it.

Our faith cannot be weakened.

We believe the scriptures,
So we know,
It's either a man is a saint or he's a sinner.

We can't rule out the fact that sinners will abound everywhere,
Till Jesus returns'

Acts 2
40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Fear God.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by Girl360(f): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
It's our property now grin
"our"... Interesting.. gringringrin
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by comodo: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wait make I see d native name

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by madapcmod: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
na tjem them. sufferingsticated car thieves from the other side. i mean d oblong headed , tiger scratched face brown roof republic descendants of afonja
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by babestella: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
Everything Islamic is always connected to bad news worldwide. If it's not stealing, it'll be terrorism, if it's not bombing, it'll be beheading of innocent persons, if it's not knife attack as we've recently seen in UK, it'll be killing of Bishops.

Make una continue, bunch of blood thirsty urchins.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by legalwhistle: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
I believe this shouldn't be about Our Religion and Ethnic Affiliations but rather the "Individual Personalities Involved".We should in one voice condemn any wrongful act without hiding under the aegis of Religion or Ethnicity....Based on the report provided, the Chief suspect and those who truly knew about his shady trade must face the wrath of the law..God Bless U All!!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by seunny4lif(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Girl360:
"our"... Interesting.. gringringrin
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by frisky2good(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Alfa sold stolen vehicle to a pastor. grin
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by bittertruthz: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Apart from theft, they should charge him and the pastors for conspiracy................ Can you imagine evil discussion between Alfa and Pastor? and they will be preaching against each other every Friday vs every sunday. grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by sainttwist1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
chai.....awon alfa na.....tor
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by Kelechi2020(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
iwadobo:
So, the car immobiliser can be bypassed by a master key? Someone should throw more light on this. I am now very scared about buying expensive cars . Please educate me.

Most Toyota cars from 2008 has no active immobilizer and that makes them prone to theft with ordinary master keys as the "Islamic cleric" has been using..

As for newer models.. Master keys that work on these come with a reprogramable chip, when inserted into the vehicle ignition overrides it's factory security...

A car tracker will save you all this worry....

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by hoodua467(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Islamic clerics stole, pastor bought ! Both have followers that revere them!! Well, the efcc should also check the account details of the mosque and church they run, they must have be stealing also from their congregations!!! Understatement

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by SPG4U(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
eyeview:

Na wah for you

bro no vex oo, are you saying the pastors were not wrong to have bought the stolen cars

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
vhictour:

I'm a christian.. dude!... Im jst baffled abt the fact that they bought the car knowing its source...

If u believe a pastor bought it knwoin it was stolen, u will also believe him for sayin he has stole only four cars. Before u coment, knw the truth first
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by vhictour(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
SPG4U:

bro no vex oo, are you saying the pastors were not wrong to have bought the stolen cars

abeg help me ask am

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by vhictour(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
along4dem:

If u believe a pastor bought it knwoin it was stolen, u will also believe him for sayin he has stole only four cars. Before u coment, knw the truth first

So ure saying i should look for the thief and ask him how many cars he has actually stolen... seriously dude!!!......
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
vhictour:

So ure saying i should look for the thief and ask him how many cars he has actually stolen... seriously dude!!!......

If possible! thats the reason why court dont just pass judgement. If court can do so, who are u? did the pastor tell u he bought the knwonin it was stolen or, he even bought the car at all?
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by vhictour(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
along4dem:

If possible! thats the reason why court dont just pass judgement. If court can do so, who are u? did the pastor tell u he bought the knwonin it was stolen or, he even bought the car at all?

Guy you see me for dream... please do yourself a favour go to Ishashi, Lagos.. look for the damn Islamic clerk and the Pastors... interview them one on one and know the truth... I hope ull be satisfied that way...

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by Bjergtrolde: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
I sold a Toyota Camry to one pastor Dare for N100,000, and a Honda for N80,000 to another pastor. But [b]pastor Dare [/b]had just paid me N50,000.

Imam sold to Pastor but not Babalawo or Dibia. We Africanist are being discriminated against.

TIC
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by ose2me: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
World Association of Name CHECKERS (WANC) Reporting Live from Port Harcourt
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by armadeo(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Four Cars is not bad..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4064752_ayubaigbekele_jpeg0d05e7bbc247437bf881bf5d4d15271f

It only starts being a crime after 8 Cars.. grin grin

You really are mad. Lol.

The buy don dey tif Tay tay. N.a. now dem cash am. Lol.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by smartjr(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
whis wrong wd diz dude
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
• Track your car on any phone with simple SMS
• Track your car on any internet enable phone (optional)
• Free smartphone & tablet tracking software
• Automatic notification in case of theft
• Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft
• Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen
• Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers
• Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc
• Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car • Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out
• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)
• Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (English, French, Arabic etc…)
• Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles.
• Monitor your car anywhere in the Nigeria

***Our Quality never goes out of service***
Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217 or join the discussion on social media www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja . we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Sergeant Shoots His Girlfriend In Yobe & Kills Himself / Man Injured By Policemen In Lagos For Driving Through Bank's Park / Pastor Solomon Oni Opaalade In Prison For "Stealing Turkeys & Goat" In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.