Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) (26992 Views)

Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by dam007(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
my ability to speak different languages gives me the upper hand,i cant go to German's forum and type English that's nonsense so this is an English forum not igbo,secondly,I see nothing on your second point only stupid insults like USELESS yoruba people do so am not surprised it's your father's n mother's culture,thirdly, friends with igbos, well a dog being friends with LION doesn't make him a LIION.
your ignorance is why you're feeling intimidated, you can't even accept a common correction! You started ranting, bringing Yoruba people into the whole matter.. Figure out your life and stop the whole lion thing, it's not your father's culture we're talking about here idiot. We're talking of a language here, if you have to speak the language, just try to speak English and stop disappointing those that own you. I expected so much from a grown up. But with this new Nigeria.. Even wild animals that like "lions" own phones and talk sh.it.

1 Like

Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2016
dam007:
your ignorance is why you're feeling intimidated, you can't even accept a common correction! You started ranting, bringing Yoruba people into the whole matter.. Figure out your life and stop the whole lion thing, it's not your father's culture we're talking about here idiot. We're talking of a language here, if you have to speak the language, just try to speak English and stop disappointing those that own you. I expected so much from a grown up. But with this new Nigeria.. Even wild animals that like "lions" own phones and talk sh.it.
all I see in your comments is insults and nonsense just like every yoruba man, ignorant how?intimidated how?yoruba's nonsense post doesn't worth reply because they make no sense just insults to cover up.
Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by dam007(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
all I see in your comments is insults and nonsense just like every yoruba man, ignorant how?intimidated how?yoruba's nonsense post doesn't worth reply because they make no sense just insults to cover up.
what??! cheesy cheesy if that's all you really see , I swear you'll need up to three brains to function!! grin cheesy! Gosh! Never thought stupidity comes with resilience in some "lions" grin grin. Well, what can I say.. They're wild animals!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2016
dam007:
what??! cheesy cheesy if that's all you really see , I swear you'll need up to three brains to function!! grin cheesy! Gosh! Never taught stupidity comes with resilience in some "lions" grin grin. Well, what can I say.. They're wild animals!!
JUST INSULTS NO intellectual comment, typical yoruba culture
Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by dam007(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
JUST INSULTS NO intellectual comment, typical yoruba culture
O0ooga keep quiet abeg! Brand new English textbook, A new school and a new teacher. That should change your life.. Ps. Gimme your pastor's number.. I can help justify why you'll need more than fasting and prayers..! Just quit calling Yoruba people into this sir, it's a ploy to bring ethnicity into this, and guess what, that too is very stupid!

1 Like

Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2016
dam007:
O0ooga keep quiet abeg! Brand new English textbook, A new school and a new teacher. That should change your life.. Ps. Gimme your pastor's number.. I can help justify why you'll need more than fasting and prayers..! Just quit calling Yoruba people into this sir, it's a ploy to bring ethnicity into this, and guess what, that too is very stupid!
IT'S PLOT NOT PLOY,I think u need the English textbook more
Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by dam007(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
IT'S PLOT NOT PLOY,I think u need the English textbook more
cheesy mumu.. You sure say you even go school at all?? I swear, Na hia you fvckup!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by naijaboiy: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Like Nigerian ambassadors like Nigerian foot ball team.
LOL!

Good afternoon, can I have a moment of your time please?
Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by redsun(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nigeria does't deserve to have a national anthem as a rogue state.A national anthem is suppose to reflect a country's patriotism,unity,optimism,principles,ideology,sacrice,etc,all of which are chronically lacking in nigeria.
Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by gbaskiboy: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
cynthia123:
It would have been better of they played Fela's song or Sunny Obe's hit song that switching to a Venezuelan crap
which one be sunny obe again o grin
Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by Geeman74(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
bumi10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlrvB8AlpKI

Nigerians Reacts Angrily Over Wrong National Anthem Played For Nigeria Team In RIO 2016

It is indeed pathetic for Brazil to make this kind of mistake. Rio 2016 have really started on the wrong note i must tell you. Playing a wrong National Anthem for a country Like Nigeria? I sincerely hope the Zikka Virus didn't affect the person in that control room ....lol. Why am i even laughing cuz this is not a laughing matter.

After the wrong Nigerian National anthem was played, Nigerians took to twitter to express their disappointment and displeasure at the organizers of the 2016 Rio Olympics. Read some of the comments ....

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/nigerians-reacts-angrily-over-wrong.html

I thought I was sleeping and didn't hear clearly.
Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by Lexzytee(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
9ja u na don cme again blaming every mistake on d Govt che na buhari govt play am ni
Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by Chrisnolly101(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pls add me to the Nairaland WhatsApp forum,,,08166633486
Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by GoldMine9ja: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Check my thread..i have fixed match correct score and HT/FT for 10k half payment before nd half after
Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by gabrielniy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Boring:
yea it was till his fault den grin wink
I know you joking. He was somewhere in daura sipping kunu.
Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by jobsguru: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
komali19sharma:
Yeah shocked shocked shocked CHECK MORE HERE :- http://ayurvedic-upchar.in/
Thanks for sharing this article.

http://kaise-kare.com/
Re: Wrong National Anthem For Nigeria At RIO 2016: Nigerians React (Video) by GOVTVACANCY: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Check this website
KIds Dental Clinic Vapi

https://www.kidsdentalclinic.co.in/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pirlo Names Five Clubs That Can Win Champions League Title This Season / Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool / Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.