Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? (26073 Views)

Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? / Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? / Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by henrimoto(m): 12:05am On Aug 06, 2016
Lolsssz... Especially when you and your partner are in serious need of a male child.
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by mathong: 2:32am On Aug 06, 2016
Yes my dear its good to pray before bed time and after for God intervention over STD ...

And "Satan sent" woman lolz...

Keep deceiving yourself op!
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by EreluY(f): 3:39am On Aug 06, 2016
Please visit your mental health officer for urgent mental health check.
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by koolaid87: 5:13am On Aug 06, 2016
Pray Ke?

I'll launch the juicy pot before it gets cold

Religion don almost finish some people
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by adecares(f): 6:19am On Aug 06, 2016
Well, my answer is simple, The bible says PRAY without CEASING.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by bezimo(m): 6:38am On Aug 06, 2016
Pray to who? Hope not God.
You are about to break Gods law yet you want to pray.
Except you are married, then you are allowed to release "grace" into your wife with prayer or no prayer.
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by temmym4(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2016
Very funny. Religion Fanatics

Why we pray before doing so...
So that God ll teach us the right way to pass or prevent us from making mistakes i guess. Pretenders. they put holiness into having intercourse as if they don't feel anything, then i guess the wife sleeps like a wood log during the process and when the husbands eventually ejaculates, they say Thank u Jesus!

who una dey deceive?!

am not saying it isnt a good idea, but i dont just dont get it.
God bless us
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Elinob(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2016
cynthia123:
This your question can be rephrased in different versions...

****Is it right to pray before going for robbery?

****Is it right to pray before commiting abortion?

***Is it right to pray before commiting exam malpractice?

Well, you now have the answers grin grin grin
** Is it rite 2 pray b4 raping any girl dat dose nt accept u ?
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by hahn(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
Mr Hahn. How's Mike Shinoda doing? Lol.

If you ask me, na who I go ask grin
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by nurusystem(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2016
if she is your lega wife,you have to pray islamically because Shaitan wil want 2 take control or cause a chariot along d way..so jus a sunnah way,, Alhamduliulah,,but for d kufars i dont think they have such teachin ,,dey r knowns to generation of adultrers,furnicates,,so illegal sex as already consumed themm..
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by omojeesu(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2016
davesd:
Nairalanders, this very topic brought some arguments between me and my friends. I need your comments on the post 'Is it right to pray before having sex with your Boyfriend/Girlfriend?' Especially if she/he is to spend a night with you. Should one pray for God's protection through the night. And equally forgiveness of sin before the night sleep of which sex will be involved?

You cant be praying to a Holy God who says adultry and fornication are sin. Dont anger Him the more. God loves you!
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by StUriah(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2016
You better pray. As pleasurable as the journey to that erotic wonderland is, it is only God that can guarantee one's safety & protection.

One thing is that You only know yourself can you be so sure of what your partner has involved in?
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by eazydon(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2016
delerx:
Well I don't agree with Mr op oo. Personally I don't care abt a girl's past. We ain't imperfect, though some females r very randy but we don't just need to crucify them like that. A virgin might not actually end up being a good wife. Payment of bribe price is a choice,any irrelevant demand would b turned down. I prefer those with wide kitty cat, it doesn't hurt my JT tongue tongue tongue

This one don miss road angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by zonggrace(f): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
If u ask me, na who I go ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped / Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.