Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair (33659 Views)

Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. / Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by salabscholar01(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
ok
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Well you hear the story from the hores mouth yourself ladies.

One key advice shave your public hair youself,these way when your bae comes to shave it he'll always meet an empty place with nothin to shave off...Make i laff off jare.. grin
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by seangy4konji: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dead person deh talk
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by Kelly2713(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
cynthia123:
Ritua.... Have I said anything?
no, you av not
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by ManTiger(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
VolTOxic:

Na for her pubic hair her sense dey?

Moreover this accusation is coming from the same woman believed to be mentally insane. I don't believe it one bit.
You are a kid no matter how old you are if you reason is like this after been brought, breed an brought up in Africa!
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by redsun(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nigerian system and the chronic is enough to drive a sane person insane if they he or she let go for one minute.It is a mad system and virtually everybody is mad,but because most people are not running around naked on the street,they think they are sane.

What sane about living in perpetual darkness without electricity in the 21st century?
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by legendte(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
NCAN reporting from Ohio.
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by AlanSugar(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
VolTOxic:

Na for her pubic hair her sense dey?

Moreover this accusation is coming from the same woman believed to be mentally insane. I don't believe it one bit.

Then I suggest you go through the whole story again, shouldn't hurt. Nothing further!
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
cynthia123:
Ritual.... Have I said anything?
about to say something
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by holluphemydavid(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
cynthia123:
Ritua.... Have I said anything?
Nope, but had knew wot u wnted to say already lol
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by ademiD(f): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
may God save us from evil doers
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by holluphemydavid(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wot pains me d most in a situation like dis, is dat, constitution doesn't recognize spiritual power, it's obvious that the man had used d woman for money ritual, dere is no way constitution can proof dis, d only way out is to be steadfast in prayers in dis predicament
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by bigiyaro(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
sorextee:
some people go use innocent person do money rituals and their names still no go appear for FORBES top 50 billionaires. a total waste undecided

that was how one guy wanted to use his best friend for money rituals in Ghana.
money ritual na African made fallacy. No body gets rich through jazz.

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by chiraqDemon(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
See...used for rituals smh....rituals nor de work na madness wey science fit explain....nor be rituals do make e mad abeg....look for real psych wards wherr psych evaluations can be done and the cause of the madness can be found...this ritual is only an excuse to explain an event that can not be understood by uneducsted minds
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by chiraqDemon(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Wot pains me d most in a situation like dis, is dat, constitution doesn't recognize spiritual power, it's obvious that the man had used d woman for money ritual, dere is no way constitution can proof dis, d only way out is to be steadfast in prayers in dis predicament
Why would a constitution based on actual laws and occurences believe in aand recognise a bunch of imaginary hullaballoo created to entertain children and the uneducated...
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by passionate88: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Yorubas sha
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by lizzy5: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
end time things check my sign and make free money
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by BABANGBALI: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chai VickyRotex rokiatu msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme osusumustflow funmilade11 notoriousbabe and mukina2 come see something o. Thank God una no dey leave una own bushy for man to shave
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by ekenedilichukwu: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
People are just gullible. Everything is blamed on rituals and witchcraft. There is no link or cause and effect between shaving and going mad. Even if the husband did whatever he did, it doesn't result in making the wife mentally unstable. You might as well believe the headache you have is caused by somebody winking at you.
Wake up people, the woman needs medical attention.
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by NCAN(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
legendte:
NCAN reporting from Ohio.
Roger that!

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by olamur(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
[b]where z love again?
but pipu are so desperate n heartless...all because he wantz to amass wealth forgeting dat he can't run faster than his shadow..... the culprit shud not go unpunished.... [\b]
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
NCAN:
Roger that!
NCAN ABUJA BRANCH Reporting..................
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by NCAN(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2016
aliyuabbaashiru:
NCAN ABUJA BRANCH Reporting..................
Roger that!
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by adecares(f): 6:40am On Aug 06, 2016
Am so sorry, Buh the only person that can help u is God since its a spiritual case. Draw near to God and he will draw near to u.
Re: Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair by olarhtunji(m): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2016
NCAN:
Roger that!

Na wa o... u kum go name ursef NCAN pple no get chills ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing / Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) / Stunning Amputee Steals Hearts On Social Media With Gorgeous Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.