Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. (3875 Views)

I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed / Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much / I Think I Miss My Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by uyisteven(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2016
Am a writer
Off course I am
I pride myself of been poetic
Invading the minds of my subjects
Leaving all spellbound
While they beg for more

With Hearts torn open.
Feelings spread across the floor
Thoughts gushing out
The very window to the mind open
I try not to bleed my *heart out*

But My quill is moving
Ink spilling
Blood flowing
Definitely no better feeling

My life is an open book
Tales rolling out
Secrets rising from the ground
Nothing holds me bound

So this is Me
Hidden beyond bare eyes
But receptive to clearer minds

If you want to know me,
Please read my thoughts
But Pay more heed to my words.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by Evergreen4(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2016
Be writing poem while another niccur Is busy eating the fruit

5 Likes

Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2016
Evergreen4:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2016
uyisteven:
Am a writer
Off course I am
I pride myself of been poetic
Invading the minds of my subjects
Leaving all spellbound
While they beg for more

With Hearts torn open.
Feelings spread across the floor
Thoughts gushing out
The very window to the mind open
I try not to bleed my *heart out*

But My quill is moving
Ink spilling
Blood flowing
Definitely no better feeling

My life is an open book
Tales rolling out
Secrets rising from the ground
Nothing holds me bound

So this is Me
Hidden beyond bare eyes
But receptive to clearer minds

If you want to know me,
Please read my thoughts
But Pay more heed to my words.

Aaawww.... I'm so speechless... This is such a great poem.. kiss

I gone take this with me from now on.. Thank u so much for the effort..

Appreciated...

3 Likes

Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by BARRIKADE: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2016
k
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by uyisteven(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2016
Evergreen4:

I would say congrats 2 the dude..Not Everyday one gets to eat such fruits. @least not in dis administration.
But more importantly, not everytin is about Sexxx Boss...U should take that mentality off ur shoulders...Truly Helps.

2 Likes

Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by Evergreen4(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ovbio oba, ebo we' wa ze na, laho, emwen na nu tai bann, ze vbe edo, ima yo esuku.
uyisteven:

I would say congrats 2 the dude..Not Everyday one gets to eat such fruits. @least not in dis administration.
But more importantly, not everytin is about Sexxx Boss...U should take that mentality of ur shoulders...Truly Helps.

1 Like

Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by uyisteven(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Aaawww.... I'm so speechless... This is such a great poem.. kiss

I gone take this with me from now on.. Thank u so much for the effort..

Appreciated...

You definitely welcome...Apologies for the late reply, was quite busy...Before they sack me for stealing some of the company's time....

1 Like

Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
uyisteven:

You definitely welcome...Apologies for the late reply, was quite busy...Before they sack me for stealing some of the company's time....

Don't worry.. Take ur time grin
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by uyisteven(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Don't worry.. Take ur time grin

Alright miss..I believe it's your turn to reveal that Shocking but Amazing talent you have been hiding since...
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by Suspectzero(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lame. Only lames try to toast girls on here when girls plenty in front of them in real life but they don't have liver to game in person.
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by uyisteven(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Suspectzero:
Lame. Only lames try to toast girls on here when girls plenty in front of them in real life but they don't have liver to game in person.

Yeah...Wow.....So True...You must Be a Genius....Am with you a 110%...
Now I Hope that gets you out of my thread so you could go focus on the ones right in front of you.
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 06, 2016
uyisteven:

Alright miss..I believe it's your turn to reveal that Shocking but Amazing talent you have been hiding since...

Hahahahaah... Yes ul be shock and be amaze tat until now I got no talent grin
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by uyisteven(m): 3:18am On Aug 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaah... Yes ul be shock and be amaze tat until now I got no talent grin

Now that is one challenge we definitely need to solve.
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 06, 2016
uyisteven:

Now that is one challenge we definitely need to solve.

Hahahhaha... Well, if ul help me out then tat wud be great tongue

How come u still awake at this very late grin

1 Like

Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by EmperorLee(m): 3:42am On Aug 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Do you even sleep at all? shocked
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 06, 2016
EmperorLee:

Do you even sleep at all? shocked

grin
I sleep ofcurz... But we have diff timing.. As u can see on my side, it's all bright and sunny day now tongue
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by EmperorLee(m): 3:52am On Aug 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin
I sleep ofcurz... But we have diff timing.. As u can see on my side, it's all bright and sunny day now tongue

And when we are in the noon you are always up and running too grin. Better confess now angry
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by TuneChi369(m): 3:58am On Aug 06, 2016
Evergreen4:
Bros why na? Hehehehehe lols.
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2016
EmperorLee:

And when we are in the noon you are always up and running too grin. Better confess now angry

So? Does it bother u? Does ur mobile data been affected if I'm Here littering on nl? angry

1 Like

Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by uyisteven(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

My little secret about to be opened...Am truly not a fan of sleeping that Early...
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2016
uyisteven:

My little secret about to be opened...Am truly not a fan of sleeping that Early...

Oohh I see... grin

Well, its nice to spill some lil secrets sometimes..

1 Like

Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by uyisteven(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oohh I see... grin

Well, its nice to spill some lil secrets sometimes..

Please tell me you are a fan of keeping secretz...Silly me...Off course you are..
You have been able to hold some folks spellbound without even revealing your pic.
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2016
uyisteven:

Please tell me you are a fan of keeping secretz...Silly me...Off course you are..
You have been able to hold some folks spellbound without even revealing your pic.

grin this time I preferred to be faceless... I used to post my pishure everywk tongue
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by donbenedict(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2016
Evergreen4:
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/6#48238313

Pls vote falconey thanks so much
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by rosy4u(f): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Nice smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by uyisteven(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin this time I preferred to be faceless... I used to post my pishure everywk tongue

Are you for real..
How is that possible I haven't stolen any of your pics just yet.
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by mirakuru(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
uyisteven:

guy e be like say ur Juju Don dey work o, sama me one poem make I use catch one chic for instagram na.

1 Like

Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by uyisteven(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
mirakuru:

guy e be like say ur Juju Don dey work o, sama me one poem make I use catch one chic for instagram na.

grin grin..Anytin 4 u boss....
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by uyisteven(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
rosy4u:
Nice smiley

Thanks Miss.
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

So? Does it bother u? Does ur mobile data been affected if I'm Here littering on nl? angry

Haba I ain't fighting you na angry
Re: Trapqueen---->all Your'z Miss...my Very Own Slice Of Originality. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
i wonder how you will feel!

when you find out that its a guy behind that handle

or that she is ugly or disabled cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Lady With Probably The Biggest Natural Boobs In Nigeria / If Sex Is World Cup In Nigeria / All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.