Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Men,how To Approach A Total Stranger And Start A Conversation With Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,how To Approach A Total Stranger And Start A Conversation With Them. (957 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Mother Of Three Gives A Total Stranger Sex LAPDANCE Inside Airline [PIXS] / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men,how To Approach A Total Stranger And Start A Conversation With Them. by aremz(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2016
For men, the real hustle comes when you meet someone you do not know from Adam and you get attracted immediately. The task of going over to start a conversation becomes a real headache.
This can be a very nervous moment for most guys and it’s understandable because you are not sure whether she’ll respond to your greeting when you go over, or even smile at you.
But really, this shouldn’t be such an arduous task, it just needs you practicing a few pointers which we are going to make available to you right here. Approaching girls is something every guy must master because that’s the most important aspect of the dating game.
So if you’re green or inexperienced in approaching girls, then sit tight and right to the end.
Below are tips you’ll need to approach a total female stranger.

1. Steal Glances At Her
Where ever you’re standing or sitting, make sure you have eye contact with her. Occasionally, glance over at her but don’t keep it locked, look away as soon as she notices you.You’re trying to catch her attention but you also want feedback before you move in for the kill and this is a perfect strategy. This gesture will arouse her curiosity and she’ll be forced to steal glances at you just to see if you’re still looking at her.

2. Look And Lock
So now you have her attention and she’s occasionally stealing glances at you, this is the perfect opportunity to lock that gaze in a couple of seconds. The move is to create sexual chemistry between you two before you move over so don’t look for too long, else you’ll end up making her nervous and this will not work in your favour. The trick is to make her more curious about you.

3. Make Her Know That She’s On Your Mind
I know you’re asking, how? Ok, relax and listen, women enjoy attention and are flattered by it therefore, once you successfully execute #1 and #2, it’s time to let her know that she’s indeed captured your attention. So if you’re with your friends, appear distracted from your conversation with them. Appear out of focus with whatever you’re doing and make her feel that nothing matters to you at the moment apart from her.

4. Flirt With A Smile
So now she gets the message and is responding with her wn glances but we need to be really sure that she’s interested so flash her a little smile at this stage. It shouldn’t be a big grin, this will scare her. Just a smile that says “I like you” or “I’m feeling you”. If she returns your smile, it’s game time.

5. Head Over And Introduce Yourself
You’ve stated your interest and she looks interested too so keep your eye on her and head over. This is the moment you’ve been waiting for so don’t mess it up. Don’t be jittery, don’t appear shy, walk with an upright posture and keep your shoulders firm. Once you near her, offer your hand and introduce yourself.
This is basically all you need to start talking to that stranger female you just met. If at any stage of these tips, she doesn’t reciprocate your gesture, you’ll have to abandone everything and look elsewhere.
Re: Men,how To Approach A Total Stranger And Start A Conversation With Them. by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2016
ok
Re: Men,how To Approach A Total Stranger And Start A Conversation With Them. by blayde(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Men,how To Approach A Total Stranger And Start A Conversation With Them. by Angelo45(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
How many you don catch? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men,how To Approach A Total Stranger And Start A Conversation With Them. by Oahray: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Well, I don't see a girl and get attracted immediately. My own dey slow wella.
Re: Men,how To Approach A Total Stranger And Start A Conversation With Them. by aremz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
The lady above grin
Angelo45:
How many you don catch? undecided
Re: Men,how To Approach A Total Stranger And Start A Conversation With Them. by habibcool: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
total waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Men,how To Approach A Total Stranger And Start A Conversation With Them. by DeLioncourt: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
professional toaster.
Re: Men,how To Approach A Total Stranger And Start A Conversation With Them. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
just forget if you're thinking of wooing a nigerian babe like this
Re: Men,how To Approach A Total Stranger And Start A Conversation With Them. by Sunnykaka(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
please how many hours will all this your process take cos for me it a total waste of my precious TiMe
Re: Men,how To Approach A Total Stranger And Start A Conversation With Them. by Sunnykaka(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
please how many hours will all this your process take cos for me it a total waste of my precious TiME.

(1) (Reply)

A Birthday Poem I Wrote To A Female Friend / Can You Allow Your Child Attend This Secondary School / How Do You Do Your Poo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.