Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

As A Teacher Can I Ask My Ex Student Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Teacher Can I Ask My Ex Student Out? (645 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This / Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Teacher Can I Ask My Ex Student Out? by adesanya2014: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Is it adviceable to ask your formal student in secondary school out? The girl in question is mature now , and even in a higher institution . I just like her , but I don't know if this is right . Also putting in consideration of the fact that she may say 'No' to my request . Advice pls .
Re: As A Teacher Can I Ask My Ex Student Out? by Swissheart(f): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
With right intent,it isn't wrong. Her response will be determined by the record you have with her. If you aren't of a questionable character and she knows,if you v bn a lovable teacher too.....She'll say Yes.
On a lighter mood now....... Seems you v bn crushing on her even when you were her teacher. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: As A Teacher Can I Ask My Ex Student Out? by agbonkamen(f): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
how old are you and how old is the girl too?
Re: As A Teacher Can I Ask My Ex Student Out? by adesanya2014: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
She up too 20 now
Re: As A Teacher Can I Ask My Ex Student Out? by AfroKnight: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
If she's old enough, go ahead.
Re: As A Teacher Can I Ask My Ex Student Out? by Shabib(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Swissheart:
With right intent,it isn't wrong. Her response will be determined by the record you have with her. If you aren't of a questionable character and she knows,if you v bn a lovable teacher too.....She'll say Yes.
On a lighter mood now....... Seems you v bn crushing on her even when you were her teacher. cheesy

I concur

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Relationship Is Hard To Maintain - Bamisepeters' Blog / Why? / At 23 Without A Serious Relationship Is That Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.