Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures (2296 Views)

Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read / Old Couple Melt Hearts With This Lovely Engagement Photo Of Theirs / 17 Struggles Every Mixed Race Nigerian Knows To Be True (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by handysuzy(f): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
A Facebook user, Areso Grace Joy and her white husband have warmed the hearts of men and became a viral sensation with their adorable family photos.

She shared the photos and captioned it: “The reason why you should not change your colour to impress men . True love doesn’t ask u to change anything.”

The pictures have since been re-shared multiple times and also have positive review from people.

Source: http://factflyers.com/mixed-race-couple-melt-hearts-adorable-family-pictures/

Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by SEETHEM: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good for them.
Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by handysuzy(f): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2016

Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
she looks ugly and retarded on the 1st pic, but on the others she is fine. Damn dis sister is truly what we call BLACK. haven't seen someone this colour in a very long long time. m used to the brown, chocolate, soil colour kinds of ppl. dis one is pure coal
Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by Alexdroh(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
kai see blackness shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by rheether(f): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Black isn't beautiful. Please go and bleach if y have the opportunity.
Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by BARRIKADE: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Skin bleaching is an endeavor I will never fail to voice my displeasure about,but for this woman,I'm willing to make an exception.
what happens on one those nights you have a nightmare,only to wake up,then roll over in ur disorientation and find this woman lying next to you. Lawd knows I might run out of the house screaming.

3 Likes

Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by Princeparix(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
If light no dey, her husband fit think say she be the black couch wey dey parlour.... Jesuuuuuu her cream go be kiwi polish.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
rheether:

Hmmm. Such audacity. It's better to let someone think you are an Idíot than to open your mouth and prove it.

4 Likes

Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
.......Now that's what I call "midnight black" shockedshocked grin
Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
rheether:
........ Another lightskinned moro.n spotted undecided

Light skinned keh??

More like bleached ret.ard

3 Likes

Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by Skelewu: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chai! Such a fine white guy getting hooked to a black ugly woman like this. Nothing remotely enticing about her as a woman, no boobs, no hips, no perky breasts, no beautiful facial features. Nothing!

There's more to this than meets the eye. The woman's juju strong well well. I doff my hat for her.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by ClassCaptain(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
No probelm with the black skin...my probelm is with the

Uncombed hair sad

1 Like

Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by prahcetomi(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is charcoal black........she's a bit beautiful.stupid girls would have bleached.
Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by handysuzy(f): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Alexdroh:
kai see blackness shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Did you notice her beautiful set of sparkling white teeth beaming out of her black mouth?
Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by SirDavico(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
she looks ugly and retarded on the 1st pic, but on the others she is fine. Damn dis sister is truly what we call BLACK. haven't seen someone this colour in a very long long time. m used to the brown, chocolate, soil colour kinds of ppl. dis one is pure coal

True talk cheesy
Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
They look adorable and her skin colour is fine..
What's wrong with her skin colour
Can't believe someone is suggesting she should bleach undecided undecided
Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
slim girl!!! angry

whats up with all these blind guys undecided undecided
Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by songzDaniel01(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
how on earth is he gonna find d pvvssy .. grin
Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by HaneefahRN(f): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
They look lovely. But her hair lipsrsealed
Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kai.... This is lovely pic.

Looks like my irish ex: pale, cant tan for his life, blue eyes, pure blonde hair... Except his muscle built slim. That baby is really fair considering mom dark beauty, must be 70% dads DNA in skin color.

..... Babies melt my heart. One day that will be my love at first sight! kiss

Many many blessings to you couple! Whoever you be.

Well anyway, let me kontinu with my lunch
Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by SalomonKane: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
To think people yabbed Oshiomhole and Iara when they go married. shocked

Truly love knows no color grin
Re: Mixed Race Couple Melt Hearts With Their Adorable Family Pictures by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
ho my God this juju is strong how come the guy got attracted to her na, its good for the baby though had it been the dad is black as well the baby will be as black as tar, see shiny black Ghanians are learners where that woman is

(1) (Reply)

See What Dis Nigerian Girl Post Of Facebook / Lady Seen Walking Half Naked Around Ikeja Shopping Mall / How To Get Your Dream Girl And Keep Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.