Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

To Love A Guy Nowadays Is A Risk--Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Love A Guy Nowadays Is A Risk--Nigerian Girls (729 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Love A Guy Nowadays Is A Risk--Nigerian Girls by marvelck: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
I remember those days when mothers used to warn their daughters to beware of guys and not to trust any guy cos of their lies and manipulations. Well, I guess girls no longer need their mom or anybody to tell them to be careful when falling in love wt a guy these days since they(girls) now know better. Even a church girl knows loving a guy is like seeing a fire and jumping into it. Guys have so messed up love and relationship, that most girls are now scared of loving a guy. The way guys use and dump girls anyhow these days, girls are so afraid of giving their hearts to a guy and getting hurt in the end...And its cos of this, some grls give in to the demand of sex by their guys in order to avoid bn hurt. But sex cant save ur heart. Cos a guy will always be a guy... You know what they are.
Re: To Love A Guy Nowadays Is A Risk--Nigerian Girls by BARRIKADE: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Masculine & Proud....
we run their shít, so they can't really do without us.

1 Like

Re: To Love A Guy Nowadays Is A Risk--Nigerian Girls by heffem(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
walahi dem no get choice....dem go always come again cos if ENGINE don dey short oil....RINGING must take place...

1 Like

Re: To Love A Guy Nowadays Is A Risk--Nigerian Girls by Essence6055: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
I have been seeing your posts... It seems like you are one of those guys who can't just walk up to a girl and gist her like the other guys out there...

The way you talk its as if your sisters have been used and dumped .. your female friends and all that... what you are saying is right.. But ask yourself

What is the essence of posting this...? Does it remove the fact that many girls are broke, looking for money and will run to any guy to get it... Does it change the fact that women will dress with short clothes just to draw attention..

If you are bored and just wanted to share an opinion.. add essence to that opinion

5 Likes

Re: To Love A Guy Nowadays Is A Risk--Nigerian Girls by saintikechi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
you have been dateing the wrong kind of people. Some of us are not that bad.
Re: To Love A Guy Nowadays Is A Risk--Nigerian Girls by wordbank(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
U r not a female or feminist or female activist yet each passing day u post jargon bashing d sweet and romantic male folks. Be warned. If u don't have a d!ck, be bold to say it and we can solicite for a solution. If u can't get a girl, boy ask harddon for his d'angelo's ti-chi (is there something like that)? Lol. Just make urself useful or better still be a certified troll, the system accommodates u know...
Not time someone may not be friendly
cool
Re: To Love A Guy Nowadays Is A Risk--Nigerian Girls by firstking01(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
marvelck:
I remember those days when mothers used to warn their daughters to beware of guys and not to trust any guy cos of their lies and manipulations. Well, I guess girls no longer need their mom or anybody to tell them to be careful when falling in love wt a guy these days since they(girls) now know better. Even a church girl knows loving a guy is like seeing a fire and jumping into it. Guys have so messed up love and relationship, that most girls are now scared of loving a guy. The way guys use and dump girls anyhow these days, girls are so afraid of giving their hearts to a guy and getting hurt in the end...And its cos of this, some grls give in to the demand of sex by their guys in order to avoid bn hurt. But sex cant save ur heart. Cos a guy will always be a guy... You know what they are.
Stop da fvcking generalization, and more over, it's vice versa...some girls are chronic heartbreakersundecided

1 Like

Re: To Love A Guy Nowadays Is A Risk--Nigerian Girls by Hillzy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
And to love a girl dis days is even a bigger risk

1 Like

Re: To Love A Guy Nowadays Is A Risk--Nigerian Girls by Suspectzero(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
And vice versa so what's the news. I think all the girls you like give you lame excuses as to why they reject you and you swallow their lies hook line sinker. She's still riding badt boy joystick all week long and you're just too lame and wimpy to see it. So you come up with this tripe to console your troubled soul.
Re: To Love A Guy Nowadays Is A Risk--Nigerian Girls by HARDDON: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
marvelck:

undecided
embarassed

Cry Water Boy Cry!
Buh its nothing but a wrong Cry!

If only u know the ratio of guy heart breaks to gul's heartbreaks

If only u know how much guys like u lose everyday to dem ladytolks

If only u know how ladies manipulates guys daily for their selfish ends

If only u r in full picture of the fact that for any gurl a guy breaks her heart, their r 20 guys a lady have broken their hearts .
If only u know this is nothing but a circle created by them ladies!
If only u know that a guy n a gurl of same age bracket r no mates in d dating world . while u r yet struggling to eat n havnt even noticed ur growing Adam Apple, same gurl u grew together is handling some massive magnum inbtw her legs already .
Then u say hi to her, n she looks @ with wit this imagine-this-thing-that-cant-feed-well-saying-hi-to-me, chai I've suffered.

Then u look b4 to younger ones. Its just a circle

If only u know ,....... Smh4u

(1) (Reply)

At Last, I Found My Soulmate / Nigerian Woman Cheats Death As Her Mobile Phone Explodes VIDEO / The White Man Didn't Bring Homosexuality To Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.