Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Caption This Picture Of PMB And GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of PMB And GEJ (1302 Views)

Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence / Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! / Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of PMB And GEJ by bikerboy1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Is that a question or an insult, what do you think?

Re: Caption This Picture Of PMB And GEJ by ministeriallist: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
PMB: the economy don dey fail.
GEJ: wetin u wan make I do.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of PMB And GEJ by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
PMB: Jona, where's the $20 Billion you, Diezani, Stellah Odua, Ngozi okonjo & your wife (Mama Piss) stole from the treasury?

GEJ: Haaaa! Baba, I was high on cheap Otueke Ogogoro when the money was being shared & diverted into Boko Haram's domiciliary account in Amerika. grin cheesy grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of PMB And GEJ by bikerboy1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lalasticlala and mynd44, come and see PMB and GEJ sorting out issues.... grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of PMB And GEJ by bikerboy1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
bikerboy1:
Lalasticlala and mynd44, come and see PMB and GEJ sorting out issues.... grin grin

angry grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of PMB And GEJ by Ferdinandu(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Buhari :
Jona you see what your Kwaraption caused.Everybody is now blaming me instead of you

Jona :But Baba you don stay here for 2yrs now, you suppose don find solutions now. I didn't know patience still left cluessness behind in this house when we were packing, I told her to pack it inside our booth.

Buhari :Baskards. Chai Na wetin they worry me since. Two of you must visit Kuje for your Kwaraptions.
Re: Caption This Picture Of PMB And GEJ by Metroescobar: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin

Buhari; "you this local otueke bastard, why are you such a big thief ehn?.... whyyyyy?"

Jonaloot; "bros abeg pity me na, na the mixture of burukutu plus that my foolish wife follow cause am! No vex abeg"

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of PMB And GEJ by SillyMods: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jona looks like an errand boy pleading with his boss here.

grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of PMB And GEJ by kokoA(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
PMB: ahn ahn ahn.. what was Deziani giving you that you allowed her to steal so much?!

GEJ: Baba, aswear she wasn't giving me anything sir. My hands are clean.
Re: Caption This Picture Of PMB And GEJ by KINGwax007(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of PMB And GEJ by Opakan2: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
That otueke man is just so clueless.. not fit atal for a president.

Meanwhile 2019 loading.. children of hate, heed your hero's call

Re: Caption This Picture Of PMB And GEJ by able20(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Op is suffering from acute buhari's Recession.

(1) (Reply)

Our Grievances With APC And Buhari, By Northern Elders At End Of Their Summit |T / Perform Spiritual Cleansing In White House Before Packing In — IPOB Tells Trump / SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.