Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? (2881 Views)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by Corpse: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Please there is something i want to get i am very confused right now, there is this girl i fell in love with i have been with her for 2 years now, though she always talk of her father something like i want to visit my father, i want my father to send me money etc she does'nt normally talk about her mother... So i went to an event with her last week, i was surprised that my best friend really knows her, so after the event i ask my friend how do you know her, he said her mom is from his village i then asked him about the girls mother he told me it's a long story that the mom as been mad for 23 years now and that the brother is also suffering from insanity since 2 years ago, i was shocked. Now all my plans to be with her as been abolished because i don't want any of my children to be mad it seems there is a spirit of madness in their family. Please your opinion, Thank You
Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by Juxtified(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
I think the real question is, what is wrong with the girl that she wants to marry a corpse?
Corpse husband + Mad wife = Zombie children

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by sinaj(f): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lol

Seems funny but complicating.

The problem is that mental disorder is hereditary, u just have to know how her bro got mentally derailed, if he was born normal, nd later got derailed coz of his environment, then it's ok to marry her.

9 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by Corpse: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Juxtified:
I think the real question is, what is wrong with the girl that she wants to marry a corpse?
please if you are from a similar family as the girl don't be offended. Thank You!

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by Corpse: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
sinaj:
Lol

The problem is that mental disorder is hereditary, u just have to know
Thank you my sister that is why i brought it here for public opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by Corpse: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
sinaj:
Lol

The problem is that mental disorder is hereditary, u just have to know how her bro got mentally derailed, if he was born normal, nd later got derailed coz of his environment, it's ok to marry her.
both the mum and bro were born normal
Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by KnightRod(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Take her to a psychiatrist.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by sleekyonyx(f): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Corpse:
please if you are from a similar family as the girl don't be offended. Thank You!
it's really Queer, how can a living being proudly go by the name "corpse". Is a turn off...and you're even in love with a mad woman's daughter grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by Ladiesdream: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Corpse + daughter of a mad woman, am watching. Kawantinu!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
This thread is scary, I cant believe a corpse can create a thread on nairaland and now seeking human opinions

*runouttathread*

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by joe17: 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Corpse:
Op this must b very tough for you if you genuinely love the girl. No doubt, insanity is hereditary just as a poster pointed, don't forget some inherited insanity start off late in life.
As asking her to b taken to an advanced psychiatric hospital to ascertain any potential mental disorder in her may b demeaning to her, it's ur best shot and for her own good too.
I don't want to say "let her go"
Its obvious u ar afraid already and any form of misconduct from her will instantly b mistaken as madness by you which may not end well for both of you.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by Seeeeeeee: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
It's all about love!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by sinaj(f): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
KnightRod:
Take her to a psychiatrist.
huh, for what?
Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by sinaj(f): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Corpse:
hmmm

Ok the truth here is that nobody is normal, we are all mad lol.

Our brain is predisposed to mental disorder, which can be triggered by the environment.
That is why u hear stories of a healthy man that goes mad after losing millions of naira.

Or a woman that becomes derailed after losing her children in an accident.

So if ur fiancee's mom was born normal, ask your fiancee when nd how her disorder started.

U have nothing to fear tho, u dnt have to leave her coz of her mom.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by annnikky(f): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Corpse:
This ur moniker be as e get oo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by Hillzy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
There only ans to dis, Run for ur dear life my friend

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by queencalipso(f): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hmmm!! Op this matter strong o!! Insanity is sometimes hereditary but this one her brother is already showing the traits lipsrsealed lipsrsealed however, try talking to her, let her open up to you her self then you can calmly suggest to her on what next you both need to do for her sake.

Take her to a phsychaitric hospital so that her level of mentality will be ascertained, if there is any possibility of she developing it later in life. Make her understand that its for her own good.

BTW op! For ladies with the trait, it usually manifest after child birth (post natal period). Good luck dearie.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by queencalipso(f): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hillzy:
There only ans to dis, Run for ur dear life my friend

A man will still marry her.
Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by Hillzy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
queencalipso:

A man will still marry her.
Sure why not, but not a sane man I guess?
Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by KnightRod(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
sinaj:
huh, for what?
To ascertain if mental instability is imminent in the subject.

You did say it's hereditary.
Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by sinaj(f): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
KnightRod:
To ascertain if mental instability is imminent in the subject.

You did say it's hereditary.
yea

I just hope d girl doesn't find it offensive tho.

Lots of stigma is associated with mental disease meanwhile it's just like every other disease.

Imagine someone saying it's a spiritual problem. Mitcheeeeeew sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by sinaj(f): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hillzy:

Sure why not, but not a sane man I guess?
only an illiterate will think this way

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by joe17: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
sinaj:
hmmm

Ok the truth here is that nobody is normal, we are all mad lol.

Our brain is predisposed to mental disorder, which can be triggered by the environment.
That is why u hear stories of a healthy man that goes mad after losing millions of naira.

Or a woman that becomes derailed after losing her children in an accident.

So if ur fiancee's mom was born normal, ask your fiancee when nd how her disorder started.

U have nothing to fear tho, u dnt have to leave her coz of her mom.
lols, Op pointed that the mum and bro are mad, for the mum is over 23yrs. Coincidence?
On the contrary he has a lot to b afraid of.
Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by chigoizie7(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
No matter how hard it seems or feels.

Bro, please, abstain from her.

It is not your fault, madness runs in the blood.

It's a pity she found herself in such a family.
Bad things happen to good people.

1st of all, confront her with this ur latest discovery and hear her own side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by KnightRod(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
sinaj:
yea

I just hope d girl doesn't find it offensive tho.

Lots of stigma is associated with mental disease meanwhile it's just like every other disease.

Imagine someone saying it's a spiritual problem. Mitcheeeeeew sad
Lol. The African belief is the stigmatising factor.

Lol. Of course they'll say it's spiritual, can't blame them, we've been fed that load for ages.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by sinaj(f): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
joe17:
lols, Op pointed that the mum and bro are mad, for the mum is over 23yrs. Coincidence?
On the contrary he has a lot to b afraid of.
her mom wasnt born mad, I told the op to confirm frm d girl what triggered her mom's sickness.

If the op has a lot to be afraid of, u also have to b afraid too.

U think d disorder is gotten only through hereditary?

Hope u knw typhoid fever nd stress can also drive u mad.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by Barney11: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
well op,ur monicker depicts ur girl's family case can be hereditary cry
Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by Juxtified(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Corpse:
You're welcome, corpse.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by omosedollar(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
My guy Madness is not spiritual, its can be cause by a brain Condition like bypolar disorder , depression or life Experience. Find out if her mothers condition was cause by A tragidy in the family, if so you can marry her. If its from Brain condition as bypolar then move on because that is heredtary.
Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by Hillzy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
sinaj:
only an illiterate will think this way
Hahahaha, kids n insult always going hand in hand

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? by sinaj(f): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hillzy:

Hahahaha, kids n insult always going hand in hand
old men nd retar.ded brain also go hand in hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Meme U Can Relate To If You Do Mmm (olyMMMpus has Fallen) / Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women / Guys: What Will You Do When A Cultist Wants Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.