Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Dating Nigerian Women From The UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Nigerian Women From The UK (808 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Nigerian Women From The UK by jay15: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hi,

I'm 30 and meet this 33 year old woman online over six months ago she is currently training in the medical profession. Over the last six months we have been texting and skyping everyday she lives in a different part of the UK to me but we have built a really deep understanding and a connection with each other and have discussed moving in with each other later in the year.

I love this woman with every fibre of my body I accidentally a month ago compared her to one of my friends but we talked and addressed the situation and told me she trusts me and loves me. I have noticed a few times she is worried about money as her last boyfriend knew her income and left her with drowning responsibilities and she believes i'm not like that. We met up recently for the first time we would of done earlier but she had exams and I had commitments and wanted her to do well so did not want to be a distraction to her. we spent a couple of days together recently everything went really well and enjoyed each others company and we both agreed we could live with each other too and had plans to meet again and wanted me to meet her parents.

When she got home her parents were flying in the next day so I knew she be busy but I noticed she was not communicating as normal and out of nowhere she thought I was financially struggling but was not and provided for her when together. she was looking to the future thinking I could not afford to provide for her and kids but was wrong.
We chatted on the friday and she was picking issues of height she is only an inch taller but made no issue when we were toghther which she acknowledge. she said she needs time to think things through so i respected what she said and left her to it on friday night then on saturday morning i texted her to wish her good morning and said did you think last night went well to which she said she needs more time to think things through so she blocked me saturday and called me sunday and explained she blocked me because she wanted clear space to think through things and her and her mum were attending a ladies party on saturday. I suggested if we are going to go forward then we need to communicate
which she agreed to and she told me she needs to understand me better .
So we texted for a bit then I went to dinner so left my phone upstairs so I went back up afterwards was about to text her then she blocked me so I left it till Tuesday to text her to see how she is and that I have been reflecting on things and it be great to workthings out I still had no reply.
Anyone have any advice ?

Jay
Re: Dating Nigerian Women From The UK by olaboy1: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
But Jay why na, why for God's sake are you doing this to yourself. How old are you by the way.
Delete that girl contact and move on, or do you have some strange disabilities or low self esteem, come on man you can do better than this.
Take a break from dating please, because your seduction game is in total wreck, I wasn't even like this when I was 16.
Re: Dating Nigerian Women From The UK by Shinkava: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Bro, not really good with this advice of a thing, buh from the whole write up, i'll tell you to pls move on...what's yours will always be yours for I don't think this is the kind of relationship someone fights for

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian Women From The UK by Richie77: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Forget that lady and move on wif your life .

1 Like

Re: Dating Nigerian Women From The UK by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
Richie77:
Forget that lady and move on wif your life .
i concur
Re: Dating Nigerian Women From The UK by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
u just like to derail thread na me and u today cool cool cool cool
2BB4CB3E:

i concur
Re: Dating Nigerian Women From The UK by goldbim(f): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
For her to have blocked you she's hiding something from you...even if a relationship is on break there are ways to talk about it..FORGET HER!!it may not be easy tho..you'll be fine,sir.
Re: Dating Nigerian Women From The UK by jay15: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
I have contemplated moving on and will do just this woman for the last six months has been very loving and supportive . I'm 30 and know that i want to marry a smart loving inteligent woman and know that it will happen in time.
She was loyal all the way through so i don't suspect anything untoward I know before she left Nigeria in 2012 she had a bad relatiinship with a guy who must of left her financially strained but never really asked about as I did not see the need to as she belivied I was not like that.
Yes I am moving on just a shame she wrecked a healthy relationship.
If she does contact me again I will be making it clear that if you want to sort things out you can not cut communication and contact me as and when you please

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Pix / How To Approach And Talk To Any Nigerian Woman With Confidence / Dont Know Why Most Ladies Find Fun Sending Their Semi Or Complete Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.